Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,748 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! (5923 Views)

Documentary: Hrh Muhammad Sanusi Ii, The Emir Of Kano [video] / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. / Muhammad Sanusi II Says Help Is On The Way, Boko Haram Will Be Defeated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by blackmantee18: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2014
alienvirus: That guy is a mofo. He is better left ignored.

@topic. That is a noble and humble submission from Sanusi. All hail the king.

Before some lowlifers start their insults on Muslims, they need to ask if Adeboye (tithe eater) and Oyedepo (face slapper) have ever done what SLS did.
lolZzzzzzzz
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by blackmantee18: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Gboliwe: Where is the funds to service this coming from? So, the Kano state government sponsors a group and the emir sponsors another? Nnaaaaaa, na wa!
It not your biZ how he funds his palace
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
arewafederation:

So what?
why didn't u reply him in hausa imposter
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by qtx(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
ashson: HRH Muhammad Sanusi lamido ll is at it again!!!!!!!

The new KANO state Emir and former CBN Gov HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Had broken a record!!!

He gathered all his palace workers inwhich he asked them ...........

• Has any of you ever attended Hajj pilgrimage? ??

•Anwers, all of them replied NOOOOOOO!!!!

He now urged them to choose 60 people among them to attend Hajj and 30 people for umrah this year.

This is not all...
Any worker receiving #10,000 is now entitled to #30,000 and those receiving #20,000 is entitled to #60,000 respectively.

Listen more!

Henceforth, he banned the removing of Shoes upon entering his palace except where its strickly instructed by GOD almighty to remove the shoe. E.g Palace, mosque

To God be the glory.

This is change we need in every leadership in any ramifications not abstract and singing all over about TRANSFORMATION Agenda without physical performance.

God knows he is a leader to save humanity that is why GEJ Could not succeed in his futile mission against him.

Long live SLS
Long live KANO state
Long live good people of Nigeria
short sighted man, stop jubilating just because you cant see beyond your nose does not mean others cant. 2015 things-hint, and if u doubt me, go write it down.
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by Walelavender(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
alienvirus: That guy is a mofo. He is better left ignored.

@topic. That is a noble and humble submission from Sanusi. All hail the king.

Before some lowlifers start their insults on Muslims, they need to ask if Adeboye (tithe eater) and Oyedepo (face slapper) have ever done what SLS did.
I had wanted to shy away from the latter part of your comment,but couldn't help it. Why would you compare an Emir with a Religious leader. This is how you people stir up strife and religious intolerance in the society between both faiths. Read that your comment again if it was reasonable and clap for yourself after that.
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by alienvirus: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
Walelavender:
I had wanted to shy away from the latter part of your comment,but couldn't help it. Why would you compare an Emir with a Religious leader. This is how you people stir up strife and religious intolerance in the society between both faiths. Read that your comment again if it was reasonable and clap for yourself after that.
Eventually, you didn't ignore the later part. Do yourself a favour by ignoring this post.
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by Vikky014(f): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
alienvirus: I didn't insult Adeboye. I only spoke the truth. He is a "tithe eater".
y r u crying more dan d bereaved?y nt leave islam & open ur own tithing church?His members r nt complaining *so sharrap & face ur kaaba*!
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by arewafederation: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
osinachukwu: why didn't u reply him in hausa imposter

Uwarka ce imposter.
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
arewafederation:

Uwarka ce imposter.
its "uwarka NE imposter"u see ur life ofemmmanu
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by alienvirus: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Vikky014: y r u crying more dan d bereaved?y nt leave islam & open ur own tithing church?His members r nt complaining *so sharrap & face ur kaaba*!
You are definitely one of the gullible tithe payers. I wish to know the language you were programmed with.
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by ibietela2(m): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
osinachukwu: why didn't u reply him in hausa imposter

Na Yoruba mumu na, you suppose know
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by Vikky014(f): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
alienvirus: You are definitely one of the gullible tithe payers. I wish to know the language you were programmed with.
y nt mind ur foolish islamic business?or is dey no place to bomb today?Ode!
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by ibietela2(m): 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
osinachukwu: its "uwarka NE imposter"u see ur life ofemmmanu

Lol
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by ibietela2(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
Manazz:

I could care less biatch.

Kuma kafin ku fara yimin zancen banza. Ni bahaushe ne a Kano aka haife ni kuma anan nayi zaman shekara goma sha biyar.

He doesn't understand
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2014

Yeah not really, what he wrote is correct.

By the way let me try this too.

Ermm seriously who cares about this?

So what now, I'll get random quotes calling me names too?
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by ibietela2(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
arewafederation:

So what?

Let me help you

And before you begin to talk yimin vain. A person is in Kano was born and here I session fifteen years.

Credit: Google
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
ibietela2:

Let me help you

Huh?! I don't really know what point you two are trying to make but here's something you're not getting

1. He's Hausa and he wrote 'Uwarka ce' correctly
2. You on the other hand are not and 'Uwarke ne' is so not correct and neither is that crappy translation you got there.

1 Like

Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by cyril83(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
Gboliwe: You haven't answered the question and please keep the insults at bay whenever you decide to quote me. I do not like this kind of display of immaturity on my person. Thank you.

Whoever is not in jonathan's camp is your life time enemy.
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by chacoonder(m): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
Manazz: Okay , how does this really concern any of us?

how will it concern you?...when you have been brainwashed by PDP's shenanigans.
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by arewafederation: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2014

Let me teach you hausa language a bit. NE is a masculine qualifier while "CE" is a feminine. "Uwarka" the subject of the sentence is feminine and should go with the word "CE".
E.g, Matarka CE.
Ubanka NE.
Kai wawa NE.
Osinachukwu jaki NE.
Berem kyakkyawa CE.

I hope inyamiri has learnt something today. cool
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by arewafederation: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
ibietela2:

Let me help you

Don't allow google screw your brain.
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
arewafederation:

Let me teach you hausa language a bit. NE is a masculine qualifier while "CE" is a feminine. "Uwarka" the subject of the sentence is feminine and should go with the word "CE".
E.g, Matarka CE.
Ubanka NE.
Kai wawa NE.
Osinachukwu jaki NE.
Berem kyakkyawa CE.

I hope inyamiri has learnt something today. cool
and am I a female undecided
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by arewafederation: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
osinachukwu: and am I a female undecided

Are you confused about your gender? undecided
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by cirmuell(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
ashson: HRH Muhammad Sanusi lamido ll is at it again!!!!!!!

The new KANO state Emir and former CBN Gov HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Had broken a record!!!

He gathered all his palace workers inwhich he asked them ...........

• Has any of you ever attended Hajj pilgrimage? ??

•Anwers, all of them replied NOOOOOOO!!!!

He now urged them to choose 60 people among them to attend Hajj and 30 people for umrah this year.

This is not all...
Any worker receiving #10,000 is now entitled to #30,000 and those receiving #20,000 is entitled to #60,000 respectively.

Listen more!

Henceforth, he banned the removing of Shoes upon entering his palace except where its strickly instructed by GOD almighty to remove the shoe. E.g Palace, mosque

To God be the glory.

This is change we need in every leadership in any ramifications not abstract and singing all over about TRANSFORMATION Agenda without physical performance.

God knows he is a leader to save humanity that is why GEJ Could not succeed in his futile mission against him.

Long live SLS
Long live KANO state
Long live good people of Nigeria
senseless post. Mtcheew!

#I'm no gej supporter
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by otokx(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
A country of stomach infrastructure.
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by wallex1983(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Manazz: Okay , how does this really concern any of us?

SLS for 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El Rufai To Buhari: You Are Old, Expired And Perpetually Unelectable(2010) / British Parliamentarians To Join BBOG Group’s Sit-out Today / We Are Not Aware Nnamdi Kanu Committed Any Crime-kuje Prison Inmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.