Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Guys!!! Is This Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! Is This Normal? (2365 Views)

Guys Is It Sexy When You See A Girl's Nippples Through Her Blouse? / PHOTO : guys is this resistible? ( MEN ONLY) / She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Douglasdale(m): 3:41am On Jul 16, 2014
I find it rather bemusing and crazy that I can't seem to spend time wooing a particular lady for too long. I tend to lose interest in any lady that wants to play hard-to-get with me. For example I collected a fly chicks number inna bank and after calling her 2,3 times and she. Gave me those I-cant-see-you or I-am-busy excuses... I jejely deleted her number.
I am a busy person with too many things running thru my mind that I even forget to call some numbers too. I have a steady friend-with-benefit but can't seem to play that dog chase cat game. Am I the only one and is it a normal situation?

3 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 16, 2014
It is perfectly Normal; it is only a sign of maturity ; No mature right thinking mman goes around chasing ladies; None !!!. Ladies in turn knows what they want in a man; 1ce dey cee it. Dey 'll b d 1ce giving u green lights

N believe me; relationships last Longer;wen d lady mmeks d 1st move...

7 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by xp17(m): 4:47am On Jul 16, 2014
very normal, sir.
it shows you are a responsible and a busy a'ss . idle folks are the ones that got lots of time to pester and engage in endless chasing as if its the gulder ultimate search shitty.

sir, don't waste you time chasing after a lady, rather chase what would make them chase you. trust me, it works like magic.

to the ladies, even if you play hard to get , he ll still chop and run if that is what he wants.

NB: only the jobless and lazy a'ss folks have the time to win the hard to get ladies, becos xp17, seun and other hard and smart workers; ain't got time for hide and seek bull craps. we are too busy making ends meet.

enjoy your pineapple and jellof rice.

gbeff!

5 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by MizMyColi(f): 5:35am On Jul 16, 2014
Fortunately for the posters above, they have not jam. I e--arnestly pray you don't cheesy That's btw. Good morning all grin
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 16, 2014
MizMyColi: Fortunately for the posters above, they have not jam. I e--arnestly pray you don't cheesy That's btw. Good morning all grin

jam what?
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by MizMyColi(f): 6:02am On Jul 16, 2014
krall: jam what?
That's the much I can say wink
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:09am On Jul 16, 2014
Same goes for me too,if she keeps dragging her feet i will just loose interest especially if we are not living in the same vicinity
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Tallesty1(m): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2014
A lot of girls think playing hard to get will get a guy to like them. Most of them play hard-to-get when they are interested otherwise she will just play never gonna happen. I know it gets to a point where it becomes boring, annoying and frustrating but deleting her number just because she gave you excuses doesn't seem cool to me. Reason being that she may not even know/like, In other words she doesn't care if you are alive or not. You have to make her like you atleast before she would be able to make out time for you. Some ladies are really busy and sometimes they are worth the chase, but that is if you have seen in their attitude that they are interested. Some are so good at it that even when they are playing hard to get they wouldt still be encouraging you to continue the chase. Sometimes it is cool to give her the "ultimatum" to accept to be your girl or sitdown so that you can see the girl behind her.grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by harlos: 7:27am On Jul 16, 2014
It is normal for a heart thats not ready to love, you don't have the time yet and its like you want to force yourself to love.

It would rather be a better option to make friends winkwink

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 16, 2014
Douglasdale: I find it rather bemusing and crazy that I can't seem to spend time wooing a particular lady for too long. I tend to lose interest in any lady that wants to play hard-to-get with me. For example I collected a fly chicks number inna bank and after calling her 2,3 times and she. Gave me those I-cant-see-you or I-am-busy excuses... I jejely deleted her number.
I am a busy person with too many things running thru my mind that I even forget to call some numbers too. I have a steady friend-with-benefit but can't seem to play that dog chase cat game. Am I the only one and is it a normal situation?

It is totally and perfectly normal. I am that way cool. What's the big deal chasing after a girl when you got other things to keep you busy, happy and that elevates you.

Looking for a new friend with benefits though. They are too coded cheesy
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2014
Tallesty1: A lot of girls think playing hard to get will get a guy to like them. Most of them play hard-to-get when they interested otherwise she will just play never gonna happen. I know its gets to a point where it becomes boring, annoying and frustrating but deleting her number just because she gave you excuses doesn't seem cool to me. Reason being that she may not even know/like, In other words she doesn't care if you are alive or not. You have to make her like you atleast before she would be able to make out time for you. Some ladies are really busy and sometimes they are worth the chase, but that is if you have seen in their attitude that they are interested. Some are so good at it that even when they are playing hard to get they wouldt still be encouraging you to continue the chase. Sometimes it is cool to give her the "ultimatum" to accept to be your girl or sitdown so that you can see the girl behind her.grin
if this is ur definition of wooing a lady; thenn I must say; U are either a Kid (obviously a teenager or a young skool boi) or u still psychologically immmature;
And who says after he deletes d lady's number he 'll wanna know if she's still alive or not? ...(No insult meant)
Anyway; experience is d best teacher they say (buh I'll say, oda people experience is d better teacher)
Wen u grow older U'll understand every lady knows what they want, n wen dey see it; they go 4 it without resisitance albeit; d shy once myt refrain; buh 1ce u mek d move; u see dem all smiling n receptive...

My broda; ask questions n learn 4rm men far ahead of u...
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Tallesty1(m): 7:51am On Jul 16, 2014
Raymondenyi: if this is ur definition of wooing a lady; thenn I must say; U are either a Kid (obviously a teenager or a young skool boi) or u still psychologically immmature;
All these gibberish and wrong assumptions do not relate to my comment in anyway.
Raymondenyi: And who says after he deletes d lady's number he 'll wanna know if she's still alive or not? ...(No insult meant)
If the op is really interested in this girl then he should have tried to find out if she wa really busy. Any gal that is always availabe is a lazy bum
Raymondenyi: Anyway; experience is d best teacher they say (buh I'll say, oda people experience is d better teacher)
Wen u grow older U'll understand every lady knows what they want, n wen dey see it; they go 4 it without resisitance albeit; d shy once myt refrain; buh 1ce u mek d move; u see dem all smiling n receptive...
If is funny if this is the way you actually reason,
Raymondenyi: My broda; ask questions n learn 4rm men far ahead of u...
The type I ask questions are those that do not like cheap and easy things.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 16, 2014
Op, you are not normal

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by JesDivine(f): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2014
Op, re you the person on your profile? If yes, then I think I know why she's always giving you the 'am busy' excuse. #NoOffence

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2014
What if she is actually busy? Your decision to delete her number was based on assumption not facts you should have made clear efforts to keep a date with her not expect her to fall at your feet just because you said HI 3 times.
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Mavor: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2014
andromida: What if she is actually busy? Your decision to delete her number was based on assumption not facts you should have made clear efforts to keep a date with her not expect her to fall at your feet just because you said HI 3 times.
You ladies are jokers. Always wanting to eat your cake and have it at the same time.
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by DrObum(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2014
OP, you're perfectly normal!
What's it with ladies forming busy sef? undecided
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Tannie(f): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2014
Op if you meet someone like me, u will delete my number after calling twice.
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Oahray: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2014
It's normal. But don't rejoice yet, maturity isn't always the reason. The reason isn't always a healthy self - esteem either (you opened this thread to receive validation or even praise, from the public, remember). At times, the reason could even be self-defeatism.

That said, the reason for yours, I think, is you have not learnt to look beyond the superficial. To you, looking 'fly' is the real basis for attraction. But your subconscious yearns for something different, something better, and that's why you get disappointed.

When you meet someone with qualities you subconsciously want, you'd play the chasing game, and wonder what has come over you.
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Oahray: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2014
JesDivine: Op, re you the person on your profile? If yes, then I think I know why she's always giving you the 'am busy' excuse. #NoOffence
where's your own picture, miss 'I'm-so-fly-I-look-down-on-birds'? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 16, 2014
Oahray: It's normal. But don't rejoice yet, maturity isn't always the reason. The reason isn't always a healthy self - esteem either (you opened this thread to receive validation or even praise, from the public, remember). At times, the reason could even be self-defeatism.

That said, the reason for yours, I think, is you have not learnt to look beyond the superficial. To you, looking 'fly' is the real basis for attraction. But your subconscious yearns for something different, something better, and that's why you get disappointed.

When you meet someone with qualities you subconsciously want, you'd play the chasing game, and wonder what has come over you.

Nice one!
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2014
Mavor: You ladies are jokers. Always wanting to eat your cake and have it at the same time.

How? the babe is busy should she leave the important stuff she is doing?
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by zeb04(f): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2014
There is every possiblity she is not even intrested.

undecided I can imagine those guys deleting my number.....I don't even know if they are alive or not orishirishi.

When a lady is intrested,she wil let you know. Simple as that

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by JesDivine(f): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2014
Oahray: where's your own picture, miss 'I'm-so-fly-I-look-down-on-birds'? undecided
Not even if I was not so fly would I waste my time caring about what you think or say. I have real headaches to handle, adding social network headache to it is just sheer stupidity on my part. So if you want someone to throw your teen age tantrums with, check the next door.

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Tallesty1(m): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2014
Tannie: Op if you meet someone like me, u will delete my number after calling twice.
I know
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Oahray: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2014
JesDivine: Not even if I was not so fly would I waste my time caring about what you think or say. I have real headaches to handle, adding social network headache to it is just sheer stupidity on my part. So if you want someone to throw your teen age tantrums with, check the next door.
lol. Such a pained response to my single sentence. Too much information girl.

I didn't ask if you have a headache or if you think you are _stupid. Only wanted you to put your picture where your mouth is, or else keep shut. Now that you have chosen the latter, it's all good.

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Oahray: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2014
zeb04: There is every possiblity she is not even intrested.

undecided I can imagine those guys deleting my number.....I don't even know if they are alive or not orishirishi.

When a lady is intrested,she wil let you know. Simple as that
it's not as simple as that. "she will let you know" is not the same as "she will tell you."
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Tannie(f): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tallesty1: I know

Lollzzz what do you know.

Good morning
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Tallesty1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tannie:

Lollzzz what do you know.

Good morning
Not much sha but I know yhu more than you may you think I dogrin

Same here, how is your day going?
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by mrkay101(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tallesty1: A lot of girls think playing hard to get will get a guy to like them. Most of them play hard-to-get when they are interested otherwise she will just play never gonna happen. I know it gets to a point where it becomes boring, annoying and frustrating but deleting her number just because she gave you excuses doesn't seem cool to me. Reason being that she may not even know/like, In other words she doesn't care if you are alive or not. You have to make her like you atleast before she would be able to make out time for you. Some ladies are really busy and sometimes they are worth the chase, but that is if you have seen in their attitude that they are interested. Some are so good at it that even when they are playing hard to get they wouldt still be encouraging you to continue the chase. Sometimes it is cool to give her the "ultimatum" to accept to be your girl or sitdown so that you can see the girl behind her.grin

I gree with u on the Point of the Ultimatum.. I did this to a girl I've been asking out. I told her that I wanted to take a break 4rm her da if she aint serious with me then am backing out... After like a week she came running bck. cheesy
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by mrkay101(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
JesDivine: Op, re you the person on your profile? If yes, then I think I know why she's always giving you the 'am busy' excuse. #NoOffence

Just becos u say "NO offense" doesn't mean there isn't one :s
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by stingg(m): 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
Douglasdale: I find it rather bemusing and crazy that I can't seem to spend time wooing a particular lady for too long. I tend to lose interest in any lady that wants to play hard-to-get with me. For example I collected a fly chicks number inna bank and after calling her 2,3 times and she. Gave me those I-cant-see-you or I-am-busy excuses... I jejely deleted her number.
Over-normal sir! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things To Consider Before Accepting A Guy's Marriage Proposal - Ladies Please / Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? / Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.