Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Tag And Ask - Forum Games (762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Tag And Ask (710236 Views)

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / Tag And Describe. / Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (790) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 01, 2016
Darktroll
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
firstEVA:
missed u for real

Thanks! I was tempted to say the feeling is mutual... but then i remembered The Resident House Sparrow.

I no dey for him gbege o!

Hope your day is fine?
grin
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
postmann:

Thanks! I was tempted to say the feeling is mutual... but then i remembered The Resident House Sparrow.

I no dey for him gbege o!

Hope your day is fine?
grin
grin

Very fine thanks my postmann, but it can be better.
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
firstEVA:
grin
Ok. How exactly.
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
firstEVA:
grin
Ok. How exactly.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
postmann:

Ok. How exactly.
well, I'm not particularly as happy as I should.
Not getting as much attantion as I deserve cry cry cry
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
firstEVA:

Hehehehe!
That's petty, C'on! Esp coming from someone like you.

Your true selfworth is bigger than any individual's evaluation.
And your happiness can never be dependant on human approvals or attention. That's under-valuing yourself and putting your confidence and happiness in the hands of others.
What do they know? What do I know? Which amongst us have a hand big enough to carry all the grace GOD has bestowed upon you? Or a heart large enough to understand your uniqness.
Why count on any of us for approval? Cant you see we all have the same doubts? And in our pursuit for happiness and approval we look in the wrong places and at the wrong people for validation.

The road to happiness and fulfilment comes in walking in the LIGHT, knowing who you truely are in HIM. Abiding in HIS word. What do you think was the reason HE endowed you with so much talent, eh, FirstEVA? To be at the centre and draw others to HIM.

HE is the spotlight; when you abide in HIM you become the centre of HIS affection, and others are taken in by your radiance as HE draws them to you to get to HIMSELF. You become the attraction...but you discover something bigger...HIM. You wouldnt be needing the attention anymore, you just want to please HIM.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
Postmann that was deep
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
firstEVA:
Postmann that was deep

But certainly not too deep to consider.
Truely in HIM lies your satisfaction.
Even if the whole of NL come and PM you their admiration, you wont be satisfied after a short spell.You'd keep searching further and further.

Didnt mean to start preaching.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 02, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Tag And Ask by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nubian113:
lipsrsealed

Ah Ah!! amebo i caught you peeping, peeping Nubian now speak all you saw and heard, rather read..... cool wink
Re: Tag And Ask by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
firstEVA:

I was going to say, attention issues are best addressed when you stop needing us guys to the job, cos after a while ish happens, more gets turned to less, i implore you to go through self discovery again, find out what makes you happy, not who, sometimes solitude helps, sometimes we find our long lost interest for writing, drawing, travelling, singing, listening to the radio and more, we are all different, its a psychological fact that whenever an individual gets to that point where she feels she can only be happy if guys give her attention then she is asking a lot, which she could get and keep or get and loose, by not necessarily her fault but trust me, self love, self discovery, solitude mixed with attention from the opposite sex u seek and u'll be fine, very fine i tell you, anyways, my two cents....

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Ah Ah!! amebo i caught you peeping, peeping Nubian now speak all you saw and heard, rather read..... cool wink

shocked shocked grin lipsrsealed
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Darktroll, I got it, i'm fine.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
Postmann it's been ages
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
firstEVA:
Postmann it's been ages
My favourite nairalander! How's it with you?
I was wondering myself.
Maybe I said something upsetting.
But It was only a matter of time.
And it's like you missed me virtually the way I missed you.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
postmann:

My favourite nairalander! How's it with you?
I was wondering myself.
Maybe I said something upsetting.
But It was only a matter of time.
And it's like you missed me virtually the way I missed you.
Awwwwwwwwwww, i'm blushing embarassed

tongue

Hahahahhahahahaha

So you mean if I don't call you out, you won't even say hi? You should have taken the initiative my dear postman.
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
firstEVA:

Awwwwwwwwwww, i'm blushing embarassed

tongue

Hahahahhahahahaha

So you mean if I don't call you out, you won't even say hi? You should have taken the initiative my dear postman.
Hehehehehe!
Maybe I wouldn't have.
For obvious reasons maybe. Saying hi could have sent the wrong signals to the headquarters where The Sparrow is president. With time though, if there would be, saying hi would come naturally like gifts and Christmas
Initiative would have lost its meaning then.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
postmann:

Hehehehehe!
Maybe I wouldn't have.
For obvious reasons maybe. Saying hi could have sent the wrong signals to the headquarters where The Sparrow is president. With time though, if there would be, saying hi would come naturally like gifts and Christmas
Initiative would have lost its meaning then.

You write so well postmann, I will love to be like you when I grow up.

I hear you are missing out on an event for another more spiritual one grin hope yours is going fine?
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
firstEVA:

You write so well postmann, I will love to be like you when I grow up.

I hear you are missing out on an event for another more spiritual one grin hope yours is going fine?

hehehe! Now I'm laughing and real hard!
You surely write too well to admire my very simple way of writing. Lez used to tell how tough and rich in words you are.
By the way, he's an exceptionally brilliant writer, only that he twisted it for all the wrong purpose.

And now this is a fact: You actually are too exposed to lez' writing to commend my simplicity...lol
But I appreciate your gesture.

Ok... It's like The Sparrow has been keeping you posted. So tell me exactly, what and what event?

Hmmm! You tempt me to ask how old you are, lol. But the inner me says you're just giving me a light nudge.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
postmann:

hehehe! Now I'm laughing and real hard!
You surely write too well to admire my very simple way of writing. Lez used to tell how tough and rich in words you are.
By the way, he's an exceptionally brilliant writer, only that he twisted it for all the wrong purpose.

And now this is a fact: You actually are too exposed to lez' writing to commend my simplicity...lol
But I appreciate your gesture.

Ok... It's like The Sparrow has been keeping you posted. So tell me exactly, what and what event?

Hmmm! You tempt me to ask how old you are, lol. But the inner me says you're just giving me a light nudge.

hahahahahahaha
With the little I have seen so far from your write ups, you two have got the same gift, the only difference is the angle it's channelled to. Some of your lines remind me of him.

You want me to tell you what you already know? Common cheesy
My question is innocuous, I just want to know how you are doing, except u are not comfy with it, I would totally understand.
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
firstEVA:

hahahahahahaha
With the little I have seen so far from your write ups, you two have got the same gift, the only difference is the angle it's channelled to. Some of your lines remind me of him.

You want me to tell you what you already know? Common cheesy
My question is innocuous, I just want to know how you are doing, except u are not comfy with it, I would totally understand.

Nah! Honestly, i'm comfortable with you. And the question is indeed simple enough.
Only I was taken unexpectedly.

I'm fine. Though I've been privately engaged and yes spiritually, so that my time on NL was shortened.

What about you?
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
postmann:

Nah! Honestly, i'm comfortable with you. And the question is indeed simple enough.
Only I was taken unexpectedly.

I'm fine. Though I've been privately engaged and yes spiritually, so that my time on NL was shortened.

What about you?
I apologise, maybe I talk too much, I'm working on it grin

Nice to know

I am good, your message the other day minstered to my online and offline person, you are good for the soul.
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 12:11am On Feb 07, 2016
firstEVA:

I apologise, maybe I talk too much, I'm working on it grin

Nice to know

I am good, your message the other day minstered to my online and offline person, you are good for the soul.

And there was nothing to apologise for. Though I understand the humour

Hmmm! How should I respond to your last sentence.?
A little too much on the right and it spoils everything,
but then a little towards the left and it gets a little awkward.

Ok. Let me find a balanced reply: I didn't mean to start the online church service with you the other day.
Don't know why I did it. But we all need the sermon every now and then, esp on an online forum like this where inhibitions can be sometimes blur. The sermons sometimes just make the lines a little more conspicuous so we don't forget what really matters.

Thank you! I'll say goodnight now. Maybe we chat up some more later in the day.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 07, 2016
postmann:

And there was nothing to apologise for. Though I understand the humour

Hmmm! How should I respond to your last sentence.?
A little too much on the right and it spoils everything,
but then a little towards the left and it gets a little awkward.

Ok. Let me find a balanced reply: I didn't mean to start the online church service with you the other day.
Don't know why I did it. But we all need the sermon every now and then, esp on an online forum like this where inhibitions can be sometimes blur. The sermons sometimes just make the lines a little more conspicuous so we don't forget what really matters.

Thank you! I'll say goodnight now. Maybe we chat up some more later in the day.

Hahaha
grin
Have a splendid day dear postmann

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
firstEVA:

Hahaha grin Have a splendid day dear postmann
Where is she? I'm taking it for granted that she went for service and probably back. And if she isn't busy, a little chat after service, at the back, where the scenery is quiet and peaceful would be welcome.
What say you? Happy Sunday.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
postmann:

Where is she?
I'm taking it for granted that she went for service and probably back.
And if she isn't busy, a little chat after service,
at the back, where the scenery is quiet and peaceful
would be welcome.

What say you?
Happy Sunday.
grin
Happy sunday too
I finished from church as early as 9am
Sorry i'm just responding.
I have been in a very high spirit since morning.
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
firstEVA:
grin
Happy sunday too
I finished from church as early as 9am
Sorry i'm just responding.
I have been in a very high spirit since morning.

Understood!

But most importantly, what could have triggered and sustained your high spirit all day?
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
postmann:

Understood!

But most importantly, what could have triggered and sustained your high spirit all day?
I went for a birthday party after church, party on fleek! I havn't shaken my ass for so long tongue grin
, it was fun and crazy.

How was ur day?
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Postmann,
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
firstEVA:
I went for a birthday party after church, party on fleek! I havn't shaken my ass for so long tongue grin
, it was fun and crazy.

How was ur day?
grin
ok. i understand. its good to unwind sometimes.
my day was normal. nothing outside of the ordinary. afterall , it's Sunday.
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
firstEVA:
Postmann,
your reply has been delivered. or is there something else?

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (790) (Reply)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.