Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,145 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

A Business U Can Start With A Very Small Capital - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Business U Can Start With A Very Small Capital (560 Views)

10 Money Profitable Business That You Can Start With Less Capital In Nigeria / Small capital,overwhelming returns / You Can Start With A Low Paying Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Business U Can Start With A Very Small Capital by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 16, 2014
As most of you would believe many businesses advertised online to be fake,I'm glad to break It to you that this which I'm bringing ur keen attention to is of the most unquestionable genuinity...It's not a scam but a very fruitful and auspicious online business...Not to waste much of ur time and get to the main pointYou pay an inception fee of #2000 which is to be paid once..The fee is nothing but for the purchase of a PIN which is of paramount essence in registration..After receiving the pin and completing registration,you will have a unique usercode which you will use to invite others...It is expedient and pertinent of you to know that you won't be paid a dime on the first person you register since that marks ur qualifier..Afterwards,on any subsequent person you register you will be paid#1000...That's not the only auspicious thing,on the first person ur newly acquired downline registers,you will also be paid another #1000..Also,on the first of the first of the first,you will be paid #1000 each..It goes on and on..Therefore,on an active downline,one can earn a lot talkless of registering lots..So you see,it's quite the businessNB:The token sum won't be paid to me but to the company's account which you will see garishly on the website..If you interested or want to know more,contact 08052676935,08166116896 or email
tytyfagbus7@gmail.com
NB:However,if you don't have the #2000 at hand,contact me so I can help you...Since one must assist his neighbour in time of dire need....Cheers

(1) (Reply)

DONT STAY IDLE / Hiflex Resources Concept Ltd Is Offering Promotional Prices For SAP Training / We Urgently Need The Services Of Experienced Developers/coders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.