Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Breaking News!!! This Is Unbelievable (100% Free Video Training Courses) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Breaking News!!! This Is Unbelievable (100% Free Video Training Courses) (836 Views)

Top Android News This Week / Unbelievable Data Plan From Airtel / 100% Free Us Ip Software Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! This Is Unbelievable (100% Free Video Training Courses) by stmartynz(m): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2014
Breaking News!!! This Is Unbelievable (100% FREE VIDEO TRAINING COURSES - SHOP FOR FREE BY tya.com.ng) Check It Out – Confirmed!

ACCESS TO OVER 10,000 DVD VIDEO TRAINING COURSES & EBOOKS
THE EASIEST WAY TO LEARN ANYTHING FAST!

01. HOW TO START A BUSINESS (VIDEO)
02. BAKING MADE EASY (VIDEO)
03. MAKE – UP TRAINING CLASS (VIDEO)
04. NURSING TRAINING (VIDEO)
05. ACCOUNTING FUNDAMENTALS (VIDEO)
06. JOB INTERVIEW SUCCESS SKILLS (VIDEO)
07. MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 TRAINING (VIDEO)
08. DISTRIBUTING & MARKETING of eBOOKS (VIDEO)
09. ORACLE 12c DATABASE ADMINISTRATION (VIDEO)
10. HOME AND SMALL OFFICE NETWORKING (VIDEO)
11. PERSONAL COMPUTER LITERACY: Fundamentals (VIDEO)
12. FOUNDATIONS OF PROGRAMMING: Fundamentals (VIDEO)
13. HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH INTERNET MARKETING (VIDEO)
14. UNDERSTANDING CALCULUS – Problems, Solutions, and Tips (VIDEO)
15. FOR WOMEN ONLY: What You Need to Know about the Inner Lives of Men (AUDIO)
16. HOW TO WRITE A BOOK & BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR BY BRIAN TRACY (V IDEO & AUD)
17. THE FIRST 20 HOURS HOW TO LEARN ANYTHING...FAST (VIDEO)
18. WHY MARRIAGES SUCCEED OR FAIL: And How You Can Make Yours Last (AUDIO)

CISCO, JAVA, ORACLE, MICROSOFT, PROGRAMMING, NETWORKING, COMPTIA, 3DMAX, ETHICAL HACKING,
SECURITY, PEACHTREE, ARCHICAD, COREL DRAW, WEB-DESIGN, ADOBE PACKAGES, AUTOCAD – (Mech, Elect, Civil, Arch), REVIT, MAYA, CMS, QUICKBOOKS, GAME DEV., AUDIO/VIDEO EDITING, INFORMATION MARKETING ETC.

SPECIAL VIDEO COURSES: LAPTOP REPAIR, NETBEANS, PACKET TRACER, SAT, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, ACCA, HSE, PMP, ITIL, BLOGGING, ARTICLE WRITING, ETC.

AUDIOBOOKS
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki, Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama, Kardashian Konfidential by Kim, Kourtney & Khloe Kardashian, How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie, also John Maxwell, Brian Tracy, Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar, Joyce Meyer, Nelson Mandela, Donald Trump, Michelle Obama, Bill & Hillary Clinton, Stephen Kings, Nora Roberts, 50 Cent & Robert Greene, Jay Z & Many More !!!

CONTACT US:
TEL - 07035754077, 08075585074,
GO TO - www.tya.com.ng & www.tutorcation.com.ng - PC & MOBILE

DON’T FORGET TO LIKE https://www.facebook.com/teachyourselfanytyn PAGE & SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS TO ALL!!!
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is Unbelievable (100% Free Video Training Courses) by marvelling(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2014
stmartynz: Breaking News!!! This Is Unbelievable (100% FREE VIDEO TRAINING COURSES - SHOP FOR FREE BY tya.com.ng) Check It Out – Confirmed!

ACCESS TO OVER 10,000 DVD VIDEO TRAINING COURSES & EBOOKS
THE EASIEST WAY TO LEARN ANYTHING FAST!

01. HOW TO START A BUSINESS (VIDEO)
02. BAKING MADE EASY (VIDEO)
03. MAKE – UP TRAINING CLASS (VIDEO)
04. NURSING TRAINING (VIDEO)
05. ACCOUNTING FUNDAMENTALS (VIDEO)
06. JOB INTERVIEW SUCCESS SKILLS (VIDEO)
07. MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 TRAINING (VIDEO)
08. DISTRIBUTING & MARKETING of eBOOKS (VIDEO)
09. ORACLE 12c DATABASE ADMINISTRATION (VIDEO)
10. HOME AND SMALL OFFICE NETWORKING (VIDEO)
11. PERSONAL COMPUTER LITERACY: Fundamentals (VIDEO)
12. FOUNDATIONS OF PROGRAMMING: Fundamentals (VIDEO)
13. HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH INTERNET MARKETING (VIDEO)
14. UNDERSTANDING CALCULUS – Problems, Solutions, and Tips (VIDEO)
15. FOR WOMEN ONLY: What You Need to Know about the Inner Lives of Men (AUDIO)
16. HOW TO WRITE A BOOK & BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR BY BRIAN TRACY (V IDEO & AUD)
17. THE FIRST 20 HOURS HOW TO LEARN ANYTHING...FAST (VIDEO)
18. WHY MARRIAGES SUCCEED OR FAIL: And How You Can Make Yours Last (AUDIO)

CISCO, JAVA, ORACLE, MICROSOFT, PROGRAMMING, NETWORKING, COMPTIA, 3DMAX, ETHICAL HACKING,
SECURITY, PEACHTREE, ARCHICAD, COREL DRAW, WEB-DESIGN, ADOBE PACKAGES, AUTOCAD – (Mech, Elect, Civil, Arch), REVIT, MAYA, CMS, QUICKBOOKS, GAME DEV., AUDIO/VIDEO EDITING, INFORMATION MARKETING ETC.

SPECIAL VIDEO COURSES: LAPTOP REPAIR, NETBEANS, PACKET TRACER, SAT, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, ACCA, HSE, PMP, ITIL, BLOGGING, ARTICLE WRITING, ETC.

AUDIOBOOKS
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki, Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama, Kardashian Konfidential by Kim, Kourtney & Khloe Kardashian, How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie, also John Maxwell, Brian Tracy, Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar, Joyce Meyer, Nelson Mandela, Donald Trump, Michelle Obama, Bill & Hillary Clinton, Stephen Kings, Nora Roberts, 50 Cent & Robert Greene, Jay Z & Many More !!!

CONTACT US:
TEL - 07035754077, 08075585074,
GO TO - www.tya.com.ng & www.tutorcation.com.ng - PC & MOBILE

DON’T FORGET TO LIKE https://www.facebook.com/teachyourselfanytyn PAGE & SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS TO ALL!!!
lies! None of the videos there are free o! e go write N0.00, but when you place your order you go see the amount wey u go pay. I was still willing to pay until I saw no payment on delivery for people ordering from outside benin city.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is Unbelievable (100% Free Video Training Courses) by stmartynz(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
marvelling: lies! None of the videos there are free o! e go write N0.00, but when you place your order you go see the amount wey u go pay. I was still willing to pay until I saw no payment on delivery for people ordering from outside benin city.

lies! None of the videos there are free o! e go write N0.00, but when you place your order you go see the amount wey u go pay.

ANSWER: The money you are paying is for the delivery of the title

I was still willing to pay until I saw no payment on delivery for people ordering from outside benin city.

ANSWER: This is because for now that is the only place that we have delivery agent.

Please don't just conclude... if you dont understand something, the best thing to do is to ask questions, and furthermore this is just a campaign very soon we shall be launching our business fully... i will advise you take advantage of this 100% free video training time.
If you have any questions and need clarifications... you can call 07035754077
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is Unbelievable (100% Free Video Training Courses) by marvelling(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
stmartynz:

lies! None of the videos there are free o! e go write N0.00, but when you place your order you go see the amount wey u go pay.

ANSWER: The money you are paying is for the delivery of the title

I was still willing to pay until I saw no payment on delivery for people ordering from outside benin city.

ANSWER: This is because for now that is the only place that we have delivery agent.

Please don't just conclude... if you dont understand something, the best thing to do is to ask questions, and furthermore this is just a campaign very soon we shall be launching our business fully... i will advise you take advantage of this 100% free video training time.
If you have any questions and need clarifications... you can call 07035754077
did I hear you say "don't just conclude if you don't understand something"? Oh my! Is this the tone and language you'll address your prospective customers with? Mr. Man! You should have clearly stated that shipping is NOT for FREE!!! Instead of creating the impression that no payment would be made for the said product. Change your attitude!!!
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is Unbelievable (100% Free Video Training Courses) by stmartynz(m): 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
marvelling: did I hear you say "don't just conclude if you don't understand something"? Oh my! Is this the tone and language you'll address your prospective customers with? Mr. Man! You should have clearly stated that shipping is NOT for FREE!!! Instead of creating the impression that no payment would be made for the said product. Change your attitude!!!

I did not mean it in that tone though.... shipping is NOT FREE.
My apologies

(1) (Reply)

Otg Cords For Sale / Ebola Search On Google Spike By 2000% / q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.