Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,679 members, 7,801,960 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood (2301 Views)

PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista / We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo / Lai Mohammed And APC Cry Out Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Ifeanyichukwu,is the NMA strike affecting you so bad you had to ranting on nairaland like a non-direction lunatic?

Berries my sweerie, your attention is needed here - https://www.nairaland.com/1815235/condolence-register-apc

Though you viewed earlier without commenting. Someone has to be at home to receive guests who are trooping in to pay condolence.

1 Like

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by EdCure: 11:22am On Jul 16, 2014
Nigerians are watching. We will reclaim our country and defend its survival in due time. cool

1 Like

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

animal go on creating your retar...d...ed topics. pre 67 conditions are here, when the sky keep pouring it content, hole we won't be hearing another cry that will last the next century.

In the spirit of the world ntorr day, I say Eggheaders ntorrr!! Mmeeeee!!

1 Like

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2014
APContherun:
Give me a break pls. The state House of Assembly only exercised its right as guaranteed by the constitution, what is despotic about it?
Even if Jonathan is despotic, you evil doers caused it. You took and abused his calm disposition, called him names, insulted him even to his face and now he fights back crying has become ur portion. May it remain so forever.

In the spirit of Ramadan, I say Amin! to the bolded.
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by anago1000: 11:32am On Jul 16, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

In the spirit of the world ntorr day, I say Eggheaders ntorrr!! Mmeeeee!!

you are a fvckhead and your despicable parent should be murdered by crucifying them upside down.
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2014
EdCure: Nigerians are watching. We will reclaim our country and defend its survival in due time. cool
well said! cool
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

fvckhead!!!!! like we don't know how the game is been played. save me all this gej not involved balderdash, voice of Esau kinda. bwahhaaaahwaaaaaa save me your phoolishness, it didn't still stop the fact that gej is a balless, clueless coward. what was is stance against the subsidy thieves even an indoor independent celebration because of boko haram ditto for visiting chibok. kama is a biatch and I know the northerns give it in full dose.
Like a give a f**k what you say. I have always said and will say it again crying and lamenting will always be ur portion.

1 Like

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by anago1000: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2014
APContherun:
Like a give a f**k what you say. I have always said and will say it again crying and lamenting will always be ur portion.

shut up loser, teeth gnashing and misfortune shall be your portion. death already have a permanent residency in your household can I get a loud amen.
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

you are a fvckhead and your despicable parent should be murdered by crucifying them upside down.

Ramadan Kareem!

1 Like

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by anago1000: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Ramadan Kareem!

fvck off loser.
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

fvck off loser.

Hahaha! See who is calling someone a loser! I heard iresi Aregbe has flooded Osun. Once bitten twice shy they say.

2 Likes

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by anago1000: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Hahaha! See who is calling someone a loser! I heard iresi Aregbe has flooded Osun. Once bitten twice shy they say.

you are a loser, fvckhead get this shyte into your aba made skull?? I don't give a damn about anyone but the why your tin god is running the nation, calls for good men to speak up. anyways no good man in your part of the divide, little wonder y'all lick the c-in-c salty balls for pass time.
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2014
It seems APC e-warriors are helpless without insults. Can anything good come out of APC? Smh!
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 17, 2014
truth4meal: Don't even go comparing our democracy with any in the world. singling out the actions of few governors in comparison to what a sane democracy is double standard. Is this the first time politicians port in this country? You did not compare that to sane democracy when they cross over to the ruling party. The case is in court why subvert separations of powers ... no matter how u dress lawlessness it is lawlessness.
Bribing lawmakers, misusing state apparatus, witch hunting opposition is constitutional to you this man abi? Wow, you can find solace knowing that Hitler, Abacha and Saddam has praise singers too - you are not the first person defending a despot
Sanity will restore when GEJ think beyond just himself but the rest of us in his equation for better life.
What were 5 governors thinking when they took the mandate of the PDP to the APC in the name of cross-carpeting?
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Blueboy0402: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
Sincere9gerian: It seems APC e-warriors are helpless without insults. Can anything good come out of APC? Smh!

This must be a very difficult time for all APC e-warriors and their supporters. They obviously did not anticipate this high level politicking from the one they called ''clueless''. Indeed the cautious movement of a cat is not an act of cowardice. Lest I forget, where is Berem? Her silence these days in the politics section is deafening.
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2014
The rants of the latest APC cry baby
** Buhari spits fire, accuses President Jonathan of declaring war on Nigeria Sani

The former head of state says despite being a politician, he has a duty to speak out
Former Military Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari, has urged President Goodluck Jonathan, to promptly halt what he called the government’s “runaway train of impunity” which he said now threatens the nation’s democracy.

In a blunt remark Monday, Mr. Buhari, now a leader of the opposition All Progressives Congress, APC, BLAMED Mr. Jonathan for the impeachment of the Adamawa State governor, Murtala Nyako, and the recent gale of impeachment threats against other APC governors.

“Whether or not President Goodluck Jonathan is behind the gale of impeachment or the utilization of desperate tactics to suffocate the opposition and turn Nigeria into a one-party state, what cannot be denied is that they are happening under his watch, and he cannot pretend not to know, since that will be akin to hiding behind one finger,” Mr. Buhari said in a statement.

Read more
http://m.premiumtimesng.com/news/165327-buhari-spits-fire-accuses-president-jonathan-of-declaring-war-on-nigeria.html
APC leaders blaming everyone but themselves since 1804
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by ojimbo(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2014
omenka: You seem to have the memory span of a centipede. You know better than joining issues with me. Remember how I mashed you like overcooked potatoes the other time Keep coming at me and I'd sure as hell serve you a do-over, degenerate goombah.
we nairalanders were not there when you mashed him like overcooked potatoes, please post the pics or i ____________ wait for nairalanders to complete my statement
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by rasputinn(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2014
Very correct @OP,how come a president the APC leaders,sympathisers and e-rats had labelled as a weak president,clueless president,daft,ball-less president is the same one they're now calling dictator,strong-arm tactics president etc,please you guys should make up your minds

1 Like

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
rasputinn: Very correct @OP,how come a president the APC leaders,sympathisers and e-rats had labelled as a weak president,clueless president,daft,ball-less president is the same one they're now calling dictator,strong-arm tactics president etc,please you guys should make up your minds
APC e-goats are CONFUSED
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
APC e-goats are CONFUSED
Ifeanyichukwu my swerrie how market? How are you enjoying the strike? I see all your topics flooding front page. Congratulations!

grin grin
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
berem: Ifeanyichukwu my swerrie how market? How are you enjoying the strike? I see all your topics flooding front page. Congratulations!

grin grin
Do people enjoy strikes? I'm not "enjoying" the strike
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Do people enjoy strikes? I'm not "enjoying" the strike
eyaaaa! embarassed
Don't you work in a private hospital? That should keep you busy na! Whatcha think?

1 Like

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
Another supporter of APC governor on the brink

** Nasarawa Impeachment: State Assembly directs Chief Judge to set up investigative panel

The lawmakers have moved to impeach the governor, Tanko Al-Makura

The Nasarawa State House of Assembly has directed the state Chief Judge, Suleiman Dikko, to set up a panel to investigate Governor Tanko Al-Makura, accused by lawmakers of committing impeachable offences.

State lawmakers launched impeachment proceedings against the governor last week, accusing him of 16 offences.

A seven-man panel to be named by the chief judge will examine the charges.

Read more
http://m.premiumtimesng.com/?p=165408

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again / Soldiers And Military Officers Deserting Borno / In One Word Describe This Wonderful Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.