Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

University of the People: Any Applicant/Student Here? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of the People: Any Applicant/Student Here? (4699 Views)

Law School Barii October 2015/2016 Eligible Applicant. Let Meet Here / Any Uniuyo Student Here That Read Elec/elec Engineering At Uniuyo? / Unizik Diploma Applicant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University of the People: Any Applicant/Student Here? by oluwashola4me(m): 7:52am On Jul 16, 2014
University of the People (UoPeople) is the world's first non-profit, tuition- free,
accredited online university
dedicated
to opening the gates to higher education
for all individuals otherwise constrained.

The University embraces the worldwide
presence of the Internet and dropping
technology costs to bring tuition-free undergraduate degree programs to
qualified high school graduates around the world.

UoPeople offers Associates and
Bachelors degree programs in Business
Administration and Computer Science.
With the support of academic leadership
from top universities and having admitted
more than 2,000 students from over
140 countries to date, UoPeople is well
on its way to becoming a leader in
global higher education.

UoPeople is a private institution
accredited by the accrediting
commission of the Distance Education
and Training Council, approved to
operate by the Bureau for Private
Post-Secondary Education.

www.uopeople.edu

Let's share ideas, opinions as regards the application, admission and what have you.
Re: University of the People: Any Applicant/Student Here? by oluwashola4me(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mods, please, help give a lil push by keeping it @ the forefront.
Re: University of the People: Any Applicant/Student Here? by DoraTosh(f): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
Yes,am a student of Uopeople and trust me when I say the experience is unique.
Need to meet more Nigerian students in Uopeole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University of the People: Any Applicant/Student Here? by DIMZAL(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
i am interested in applying at UoPeople but i need you to please enlihten about the process. Payments, documents submission, etc.
Re: University of the People: Any Applicant/Student Here? by Ocranbillions: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hello DoraTosh. I am considering to enroll in uopeople. I would need some basic info from someone like you who is already in the school. would you be kind enough to help?

DoraTosh:
Re: University of the People: Any Applicant/Student Here? by Bethel711(f): 5:58am On Nov 06, 2015
Can a student there serve in Nigeria after grad?
Re: University of the People: Any Applicant/Student Here? by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2015
I thought dis school is an online thing...I register kinda and the exam fee made me ran
Re: University of the People: Any Applicant/Student Here? by oluwashola4me(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2018
Re: University of the People: Any Applicant/Student Here? by oluwashola4me(m): 11:51am On Oct 04, 2018
Re: University of the People: Any Applicant/Student Here? by anpaf: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2018
oluwashola4me:

Have you graduated?
Re: University of the People: Any Applicant/Student Here? by anpaf: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2018
Bethel711:
Can a student there serve in Nigeria after grad?

No but you will get exemption just like doing a mature programme.
Re: University of the People: Any Applicant/Student Here? by bodnel: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
so how much is there degree programs for business administration in naira and how many years
Re: University of the People: Any Applicant/Student Here? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:47am On Apr 04, 2021
DoraTosh:
Are they accredited in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

See What I Received On My Phone With jamb as sender (with screenshot) / . / All Gtb Bank User Should Take Note Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.