Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,399 members, 7,800,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Enough Of This BULLSHIT - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Enough Of This BULLSHIT (1158 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Of This BULLSHIT by hilaryiwens05: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2014
I have heard enough of people in nairaland. We should be serious here. I know we are all hustling but let's do it with more sincerity.

1) I just read a post where a nigga is offering a bulksms website for just 5k...dude, u fall my hands big time. Let's even do d calculation: domain .com: 1700, hosting: 3500, sms component(@least 5k) + internet for uploading d site + ur design fee. Even if u are goin to charge a low price, 10k above is even undastandable.

2) Website designer who charge 5k for website design + domain + hosting. Anybody now will just wake up and decide to hav a website and becus he/she saw an offer which is so ridiculously cheap, he jumps in. I was just woken up by a call from the guy who his boss gave him money to get a website for the company and he indeed got one but received a sack letter if he did not get a more appealing website in 48hrs. He spend 5k and ate the rest.

3) Sadist: this is very common in here, becus somebody posts a thread which u know he/she did with all sincerity and willingness to serve. Somebody comes in and paints him black and many more tins we do here.
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by maekhel(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2014
guy I feel ur pain, its really annoying
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by dhtml(m): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2014
It is because of all these rubbish that i officially resigned from freelance.
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by omoelu1(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2014
dhtml: It is because of all these rubbish that i officially resigned from freelance.
so what do you do now sir?
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by hilaryiwens05: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2014
Everybody hav different part to take in business...I hav worked for people and I don't tink I can again, I enjoy been a freelance
dhtml: It is because of all these rubbish that i officially resigned from freelance.
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by Legendwap: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2014
I love freelancing cuz its my rules, my time and am da boss www.eclubhost.com
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by spikesC(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2014
Insulting and accusing job posters of going to offer 10k for a job just cos they asked for professionalism and a cv angry
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by Hackerjay(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Legendwap: I love freelancing cuz its my rules, my time and am da boss www.eclubhost.com
how do i become a Freelancer? Pls, tutor me
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
Number 2 got me cracking.

You shouldn't bother yourself, because those that will buy it will become their slave for life.

How can you compare 30k bulk sms reseller website with 5k reseller website.

Read this
https://www.nairaland.com/1801355/must-read-before-starting-bulk
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by cbrass(m): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Thank God Hillary is saying it, have said it before and keep saying it we have touts in the industry now and so do we have proffesionals.

Do not patronize touts!!!
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by hilaryiwens05: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Wetin dis one dey talk....did I insult anybody here...besides I was talkin to web designers noting concern posters for here...dats wat am talkin about;no3
spikesC: Insulting and accusing job posters of going to offer 10k for a job just cos they asked for professionalism and a cv angry
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by spikesC(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
hilaryiwens05: Wetin dis one dey talk....did I insult anybody here...besides I was talkin to web designers noting concern posters for here...dats wat am talkin about;no3

ya'll know what am talking about or do i need to start posting links undecided
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by omoelu1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
**watching**
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by dhtml(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
hilaryiwens05: Everybody hav different part to take in business...I hav worked for people and I don't tink I can again, I enjoy been a freelance
Teamwork with a few trusted guys, using our own brand. Rather than trolling alone.
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by hilaryiwens05: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Bros....dis post I made was only referring to website designers....nothing concern posters here besides y will some1 want to pay me 30k for a job and wants to see my CV.....infact, I confess, I no go school, I no get CV.....u don hear am abi, oya Kill urself
spikesC:

ya'll know what am talking about or do i need to start posting links undecided
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by spikesC(m): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
hilaryiwens05: Bros....dis post I made was only referring to website designers....nothing concern posters here besides y will some1 want to pay me 30k for a job and wants to see my CV.....infact, I confess, I no go school, I no get CV.....u don hear am abi, oya Kill urself

I am not here to insult anyone ok, so keep the agbero behavior one side for now.
This is just an advice, as it seems most web developers on this forum do not know WHY THEY ARE NOT GETTING JOBS.

You complain about clients not knowing what they want and going for the 5k guys cos it's cheap.
But when those who knows what they want source for PROFESSIONAL developers, you guys hop on the person as if to strangle him.

Now go through this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1802623/top-quality-web-designer-developer#24513445

Read the guy's post and read yours, and tell me if he did anything bad or if you acted professionally?
You even came back and told him he got mail. Like seriously, did you think he would give you a job after the open insult?

I have been hammering this same thing on this section for years now. Ya'll might be very good in codes but ya'll are not professionals.

cbrass, your own dey vex me pass o angry angry angry
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by hilaryiwens05: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Abeg nairaland people...make una judge this mata oooo...did I insult anybody or point accusing finger on anybody. I just pointed out sometin and somebody is make a big fuss out of it. And so fu*.cking wat if I ask "wats wit d CV" on d post
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by cbrass(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
spikesC:

I am not here to insult anyone ok, so keep the agbero behavior one side for now.
This is just an advice, as it seems most web developers on this forum do not know WHY THEY ARE NOT GETTING JOBS.

You complain about clients not knowing what they want and going for the 5k guys cos it's cheap.
But when those who knows what they want source for PROFESSIONAL developers, you guys hop on the person as if to strangle him.

Now go through this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1802623/top-quality-web-designer-developer#24513445

Read the guy's post and read yours, and tell me if he did anything bad or if you acted professionally?
You even came back and told him he got mail. Like seriously, did you think he would give you a job after the open insult?

I have been hammering this same thing on this section for years now. Ya'll might be very good in codes but ya'll are not professionals.

cbrass, your own dey vex me pass o angry angry angry

Chisos! Wetin I do o shocked
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by spikesC(m): 12:24am On Jul 17, 2014
hilaryiwens05: Abeg nairaland people...make una judge this mata oooo...did I insult anybody or point accusing finger on anybody. I just pointed out sometin and somebody is make a big fuss out of it. And so fu*.cking wat if I ask "wats wit d CV" on d post

Sorry, i thought i was talking to a reasonable person.

Keep up the character ok wink

You just turned your own thread irrelevant, cos as we all can see, you certainly do not have any accord to determine whether people can charge 5k to do websites cool

After all, what the fck is your business smiley
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by spikesC(m): 12:25am On Jul 17, 2014
cbrass:

Chisos! Wetin I do o shocked

Go through that thread. And that's not the first time

You just dey vex me angry
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by cbrass(m): 12:41am On Jul 17, 2014
spikesC:

Go through that thread. And that's not the first time

You just dey vex me angry

Haba! But that's the only thread I think I have commented about webdeveloper jobs this mont nw...
Anyway no vex biko grin
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by hilaryiwens05: 6:51am On Jul 17, 2014
If u don't have anytin reasonable to say...pls keep quiet
spikesC:

After all, what the fck is your business smiley
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by maekhel(m): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2014
watching in HD
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by GodMode: 7:27am On Jul 17, 2014
$
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by Djtm(m): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2014
hilaryiwens05: . I was just woken up by a call from the guy who his boss gave him money to get a website for the company and he indeed got one but received a sack letter if he did not get a more appealing website in 48hrs. He spend 5k and ate the rest.
Haha. This got me cracking.
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by spikesC(m): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2014
GodMode: The battle between a 5K developer(spikesC) and a 50K developer(hilaryiwens05)... Begins...

i can see you're new to nairaland. Your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more cool
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by GodMode: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2014
wink
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by spikesC(m): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2014
GodMode:

You're wrong, this is a new moniker.

so na you wey don give me 5k job nah abi undecided
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by cbrass(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2014
SpikesC am I forgiven
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by spikesC(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2014
cbrass: SpikesC am I forgiven

If you've repented of your sins grin
Re: Enough Of This BULLSHIT by cbrass(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2014
spikesC:

If you've repented of your sins grin

Nawa for you o..lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Blog Review / Any Webmaster Here Who Has Used Wordpress For Ecommerce? / Help! Perfectmoney Wordpress Plugin Not Working. What Is The Alternative Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.