Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,240 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? (60000 Views)

FINALLY! Airtel Nigeria Introduces Timely Plan (for Unlimited Download) / Your Experience: New Airtel Android Subscription / Before You Buy An Airtel Android Plan... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by Doskit(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
Guys pls help! I subscribed for Airtel #1500 4g on my iphone. My money was deducted with no MB. What can i do because i stil hv 9MB left of my previous bb plan and it expires on aug.9 pls help.
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by Yugosng(m): 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
rebeccaluis:

WtF you must be sick of drugs

I won't give you the rare privilege of exchanging abusive words with you. I made my point though. Don't bother quoting, mentioning or replying me cos I'd be elsewhere doing something better. Have a great week my dear.

1 Like

Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by Ubking0(m): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
let the competition begins

1 Like

Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by kemshade: 2:24am On Jul 23, 2014
how many mb is airtel bbm bundle for android for a month Wich cost 300
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by heykims(m): 6:42am On Jul 23, 2014
Could someone plz provide me a link to download opera max on my android?
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by Baggyshort(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
[b][/b]THIS IS REAL...

ANDROID PACKAGES ..
2GB.....*141*200#.....#2000.

4.5GB....*141*450#...#3500.
:
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rikkyfred(m): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hello.. Pls I need serious answers,,is the airtel android billing back to normal? I mean, for those that r eligible for the 4gb stuff,,r yall charged normally? Cos yall r contentious about this.. I just want to know..

1 Like

Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by Alfred234(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
rikkyfred: Hello.. Pls I need serious answers,,is the airtel android billing back to normal? I mean, for those that r eligible for the 4gb stuff,,r yall charged normally? Cos yall r contentious about this.. I just want to know..
its not back to normal d billing is still double.
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 27, 2014
rikkyfred: Hello.. Pls I need serious answers,,is the airtel android billing back to normal? I mean, for those that r eligible for the 4gb stuff,,r yall charged normally? Cos yall r contentious about this.. I just want to know..
I subscribed for the Android plan yesterday and I must tell you that so far, it charges according to how much data you use...so far so good..Dial *223# to check your data balance
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by welcomedeli: 3:15am On Aug 02, 2014
abdulaz: I'm still enjoying my 3gig for 1k on Glo with the imei cloning. Airtel network sucks in my area, the edge is even faster than their so called 3G. With the Glo, I can tether data to my laptop flawlessly
pls help me with that cloned stuff bro. God bless. My e-mail is jummyayo@gmail.com
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by welcomedeli: 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
henroe2k2:
poor punctuation.......
what a banker we got here....
ah ah ah tisa wa oooo. Wole Soyinka of our time.
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rikkyfred(m): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
KingMEXX: I subscribed for the Android plan yesterday and I must tell you that so far, it charges according to how much data you use...so far so good..Dial *223# to check your data balance
I'm talking of the bb plan on android not the official android plan
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rikkyfred(m): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alfred234: its not back to normal d billing is still double.
diff stories. Some r saying they can now use their own for abt 2 months
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by Alfred234(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
rikkyfred: diff stories. Some r saying they can now use their own for abt 2 months
Airtel are liars my 4GB finished after using only 1.8gb according to my data manager
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by nani667: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alfred234: Airtel are liars my 4GB finished after using only 1.8gb according to my data manager

That's their BIS plan... They actually stipulated that if you're using their BIS plans on non BB devices You would be charged differently.... So don't call them liars....
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by jacob609: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Im still facing issues with the Android 4 GB plan. Eating bandwidth much faster compared to normal usage. Please help. Do i need to change certain settings on the phone?
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by nani667: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
jacob609: Im still facing issues with the Android 4 GB plan. Eating bandwidth much faster compared to normal usage. Please help. Do i need to change certain settings on the phone?

This is normal sir.... Airtel made it very clear that using a BIS plan on a non BlackBerry device will result in overcharging.... Meaning your data will dissolve faster.... In this case you're being charged at twice the normal rate.. So basically the 4GB is actually 2GB....

Thats the sub I'm currently using, and I'm okay with that... As it's cheaper than the Android bundles
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by obosirow: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
Airtel = Hell Tell
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by kavey10(m): 12:47am On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by tempem: 2:50am On Aug 19, 2014
rebeccaluis:

Real funny lol!
Lol
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by tempem: 2:53am On Aug 19, 2014
rikkyfred: diff stories. Some r saying they can now use their own for abt 2 months
True... I haven't exhausted mine. Set to due sept 9....
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by kavey10(m): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by Ejovwoke(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
Same here,My opera mini bundle refuse to open going to week now.but my whatapp and bbm connect wella @ airtel
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by jacob609: 7:20am On Aug 20, 2014
kenan619: Last Night I dialled *141*1# and to my greatest suprise I saw airtel android plans
2GB- 2000naira
3GB (Night plan) - 2,500naira
4.5GB- 3,500naira
could this be that NCC is finally working, has anyone tried it? or does it consume twice the amount of data like the BIS Unlimited plan(2 GB= 1 GB)?

I dunno.. not sure.. u seem to have chkd the android pack in the beginning. have u noticed a difference in the bandwidth usage before and after the those 2 days.. im getting a feeling they changed sum thing.. 3.5 G to 3 G types.
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by BigBizzy(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2014
welcomedeli:
pls help me with that cloned stuff bro. God bless. My e-mail is jummyayo@gmail.com

please if you have anything on the imie clone stuff...am also interested marcusbu001@gmail.com
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by soullove1881(m): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2014
I won't blame pple that comment I will just blamed the person that paste this beautiful but not well finished article.
BlackBerry comes with data compression technology which android and iOS lacks.
Airtel always make the facts know that the bbm bbum etc. that other phone users subscribes to in not well valid for them, I believed the burning rate is much though I still always subscribe to it sha and I noticed its not 2gb real in actual sense. this new #2000 plan is OK if you read it from Airtel website or through their Facebook logo via opera mini page as they explain the burning rate as:
1kobo/KB from 9:59pm -5:59am and 1.5kobo/KB from 5:59 am to 9:59 pm.

I Dont know how other charge the data bundle but I can say that the poor bbm or bbum is not charged this way.
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by opexyy: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
can d android plan be shared?
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by puffyjoe: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
IGWISE: airtel are just merciles 4 their data abeg, try mtn night plan 2500 for 4.5GB n give ur testimony
pls the mtn night will last for how many days?
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by Kasta: 1:30am On Oct 20, 2014
Abeg this airtel android data bundle dey work for ipone?
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by holajeedayy: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Airtel is a useless network ranging from call to data....if u want to check data or account balance you need to call 111 also while browsing with my java c3 nokia phone call center still have a got to tell me my data rapid reduction is base on how i use data even under the condition that when i brows picture neva loads......what a useless network.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Announces New WhatsApp Reactions / Strive Masiyiwa: Made The First GSM Phone Call In Nigeria / Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.