Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? (7657 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by babyBB: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2014
Guys pls I need ur sincere opinions
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by zeb04(f): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2014
Yes and that's the way it is meant to be

3 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by MissSlimbody(f): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2014
Sex Iڪ not suppose t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ b̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ part of a pre-marital relationship...So, it can last witout sex

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by babyBB: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2014
thanx for ur opinions but in reality does it happen? if yes to wat extent
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by babyBB: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2014
its true dat that's how it suppose to be but how many relationships can survive till marriage without sex
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2014
babyBB: its true dat that's how it suppose to be but how many relationships can survive till marriage without sex
most people cannot but its possible, just depends on the couple though
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by zeb04(f): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2014
babyBB: its true dat that's how it suppose to be but how many relationships can survive till marriage without sex
. Well it depends. I don't do long term r/ship,I like to face reality if I can't see head or tail of that r/ship in 1yr/6months I just quit.except if the r/ship is just to while away time

You mostly can't avoid sex in a long(4/5yrs) r/ship so its up to you nd if you aint ready for anyting serious then no need being in one.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by shikshark: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2014
well it depends on how often you guys set eyes on each other and how inquisitive you can get about each other's body composition.......well me i dont see anything bad in sex so far you have promised to marry the girlgrin
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by bbdrown: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2014
Yes, it can. It depends on d foundation you build your relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by angela98(f): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2014
Yes it can if both if them are prude. If not, well, lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by drmadu(m): 10:49am On Jul 16, 2014
The truth about it is that sex is the oil for any relationship ;; that is the way The creator made it ..... when a woman is starved of sex , she nags , she is unfriendly but give a woman love and good love making , you see her come alive ... the issue lies with the inability of most men to perform ... it takes the avarage woman some more time to come up to the arousal level ... at which time , most men have finished .....so frustrating ...cheers
babyBB: Guys pls I need ur sincere opinions

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Mintayo(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2014
Its very possible. Infact it is. Its just a matter of commitment and determination.
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2014

I nolonger believe it's possibility

sometime ago a friend was in a 'no sex' relationship for a year+

guess what happened??

another guy who was far below my guy in all reunification was yanshing this babe like there's no tomorrow

so Bro be wise!!

4 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Mintayo(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2014
drmadu: The truth about it is that sex is the oil for any relationship ;; that is the way The creator made it ..... when a woman is starved of sex , she nags , she is unfriendly but give a woman love and good love making , you see her come alive ... the issue lies with the inability of most men to perform ... it takes the avarage woman some more time to come up to the arousal level ... at which time , most men have finished .....so frustrating ...cheers
Sex is not the oil of a relationship pls. Even in marriage,sex is not the oil of marriage at all. Relationship should not be sex based or oriented. There is more to a rlationship than sex.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by ebullientV(m): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2014
Yes it can, except that relationship is a farce.
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by lilmax(m): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2014
Thats if she is a virgin

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Mintayo(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2014
zeb04: . Well it depends. I don't do long term r/ship,I like to face reality if I can't see head or tail of that r/ship in 1yr/6months I just quit.except if the r/ship is just to while away time

You mostly can't avoid sex in a long(4/5yrs) r/ship so its up to you nd if you aint ready for anyting serious then no need being in one.
sex can be avoided in any relationship regardless of the length or duration of the people involve. I know some couple who were in a courtship for 10yrs without sex.
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by anselm791(m): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2014
lilmax: Thats if she is a virgin

Yeah I agree, once you've tasted that fruit, there's no going back.
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Sunkyphil(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2014
yes it can av seen lots dat av ended up in marriage even those dat are not virgins

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by readerson(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2014
babyBB: thanx for ur opinions but in reality does it happen? if yes to wat extent
. Well, mine was without sex by God's grace though. But it wasn't easy o. We had to apply some restraint. But she eventually left.
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Tallesty1(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2014
That is the best relationship, It is a good foundation for a future. Not everything is physical. The physical may fizzle, but if there is more, there is a better chance of lasting, more respect, more trust and more love. It is very difficult to find two people who want it that way thou but if you can find a man who wants what you want then there is no problem.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by babyBB: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2014
I know of a Lady and her guy who decided to keep sex out of their relationship but it turned out to b dat the two were just deceiving themselves and were cheating on each oda but pretending to themselves dat sex was out of there relationship dats why is it so? I feel is difficult to do dat and we should not lie to ourselves

4 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by xynerise: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2014
So far the man and the woman are not sexually active, it is very possible.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by readerson(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
babyBB: I know of a Lady and her guy who decided to keep sex out of their relationship but it turned out to b dat the two were just deceiving themselves and were cheating on each oda but pretending to themselves dat sex was out of there relationship dats why is it so? I feel is difficult to do dat and we should not lie to ourselves
well, difficult "yes" but not impossible. I didn't cheat on my ex, and I'm sure she didn't cheat on me. It boils down to ones personality and belief.
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
lilmax: Thats if she is a virgin

If she is a virgin I won't touch her but if she isn't and we are not doing then someone else must be doing the work for me.

There is nothing like no sex when you're not a virgin, abegi. Experience is the best teacher. Used to have a fling with a girl who would be on my bed and telling her main boyfriend that sorry she is keeping herself for marriage.

Women wicked sha. grin

5 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Mintayo(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
babyBB: I know of a Lady and her guy who decided to keep sex out of their relationship but it turned out to b dat the two were just deceiving themselves and were cheating on each oda but pretending to themselves dat sex was out of there relationship dats why is it so? I feel is difficult to do dat and we should not lie to ourselves
are you saying you can't be in a relationship without sex?
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Mintayo(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
Simple answer, NO!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2014

Correct person.

Let me share this story, I have a friend who got engaged to a dude last year. Her Dp was always the guys picture them going out on dates and what have you. The day he proposed, omo I didn't rest oo. She always changed dps with engagement ring showing.
I asked how the dude is and the relationship, she said no sex that he said they were to make the relationship holy and all. Me I knew this my friend, body sabi scratch her but I didn't say anything, My own was to wish her luck.

Fast forward to last week, my friend call and was crying oo. That her boyfriend no fiance now, impregnated someone else and the lady's family are insisting that he marries the girl. Like play like play my friend had to return the engagement ring and now she's single.

My point is what was stopping the guy from sleeping with his Own girlfriend, as long they're but game, me I don't have issues. Two mature heads know what they always want there is no point deceiving ourselves.

As for me, my days of dating virgins are over. I ask two questions if I like you, Are you a virgin and what's your genotype.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by MissSlimbody(f): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
ℓ̊ disagree wit Ɣ☺ΰ̊ ...Some av tasted it αη∂ decided t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ abstain until D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ą♈ҙ married.
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Michael111(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
Guys let’s face reality, dose of u hu r saying it’s possible, it's possible. Hw many of u r virgins? Or married before engaging in sex? Is a wish for evry1 ba is nt easy, if u r a virgin it always feels u hv a diamond bowl to kip. It serves as a source of encouragemnt for u to kip ba even dat i bet u at a certain age u cnt even bear d heat xpecialy if u r a man. U knw men normaly get married late unlike women. I will conclude, d best way to kip ur virginity b/f marriage is to marry early. At most 23 or 4, court for nt more dan 3mnths before marriage. Even dat it takes God’s grace

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji / Its Meme Day: Nairaland best memes / I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.