Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? (7662 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by JEITO: 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
babyBB: hey I just asked for opinions not u concluding on my personality
oops! Sorry no harm meant undecided
babyBB: hey I just asked for opinions not u concluding on my personality
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Precious14: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
emperorchedda: grin I can't stop laughing at the hypocrisy smelling all over the response to OPs question esp from the ladies. How many of you ladies saying its possible are virgins? Lolz!! Gals and pretence. OP with all honesty A RELATIONSHIP CAN'T LAST WITHOUT SEX (EXCEPT THE GUY IS A FOOL), TALK MORE OF ENGAGED PARTIES. A relationship without sex can ONLY and I repeat ONLY be possible if the people involved are sexually inactive (virgins). OP I'm sure you know this, you just want to confirm. My humble 2 cents.
You are so right but there is something called self discipline and determination. The reason as to which you abstain has to be substantial otherwise you would find yourself going back to it. If they were (the parties) really serious about it, they would have to make some changes e.g avoid being in secluded area together etc

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by babyBB: 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Precious14:
Well I think for any sexual intercourse the lady has the ultimate say (particularly when they are in a relationship) as to if she was ready to have it or not because guys (some I believe) are always ready for the game. Premarital sex has become the norm in today's society so as a lady, identifying what you want from that person/relationship is more important before giving yourself because once you're into it, it becomes difficult to get out. The foundation in which you build your relationship on has to be right and as a lady, it is only logical that you're able to identify those things and never to compromise your standard

Hmmm I hope I answered your question smiley
yes ma
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by TEHGAR: 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
its neva a basis for a real and truthful relationship in fact wat keeps such relationship is the ability to see d future together and discussing them
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by tbagjames(m): 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mintayo:
are you saying you can't be in a relationship without sex?
difficult, not impossible
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by tbagjames(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
babyBB: I know of a Lady and her guy who decided to keep sex out of their relationship but it turned out to b dat the two were just deceiving themselves and were cheating on each oda but pretending to themselves dat sex was out of there relationship dats why is it so? I feel is difficult to do dat and we should not lie to ourselves
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by babyBB: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
tbagjames u just quoted without comment wats app
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by tbagjames(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
babyBB: tbagjames u just quoted without comment wats app
am gud, just njoying the comments over here.
Regarding the question, itls a capital NO. The only exception is if the parties involed are made of firewood.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by babyBB: 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
tbagjames:
Regarding the question, itls a capital NO. The only exception is if the parties involed are made of firewood.
really we can't shy away from d truth but it is not impossible to stay above it and its by Gods grace
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
tbagjames:
hahahahahahaha can't stop laughing... So na so u lik straph reach ? Lwkmd
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by tbagjames(m): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
babyBB: really we can't shy away from d truth but it is not impossible to stay above it and its by Gods grace
Not impossiple, but quite difficult. Shying away only leads to unpleasant situations like the parties side-cheating

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by tbagjames(m): 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahahaha can't stop laughing... So na so u lik straph reach ? Lwkmd
as one of my lecturers would say, ''It's your right oooo''
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by chacoonder(m): 12:22am On Jul 17, 2014
babyBB: dats true sha by my observation
... and a real observation it is.
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 17, 2014
babyBB: dats true sha by my observation
which of course is not meant to be , but the world has changed and one must conform to expectations "lmdo*
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2014
shelter4luving: Yes it can, but difficult for most guys to stay away from se.x. the truth is it's very hard for men to stay away from se.x before marriage. no matter their level of spirituality. but with determination, you both can achieve that
ladies though!!! Once its on their mind that P must be poppet !!!! Even if the bf no do , another guy go pooppeth it *believe*

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2014
emperorchedda: grin I can't stop laughing at the hypocrisy smelling all over the response to OPs question esp from the ladies. How many of you ladies saying its possible are virgins? Lolz!! Gals and pretence. OP with all honesty A RELATIONSHIP CAN'T LAST WITHOUT SEX (EXCEPT THE GUY IS A FOOL), TALK MORE OF ENGAGED PARTIES. A relationship without sex can ONLY and I repeat ONLY be possible if the people involved are sexually inactive (virgins). OP I'm sure you know this, you just want to confirm. My humble 2 cents.
even the sexually inactive ones would wnt to try shit out !!!! *gbabe* I av seen lots of virgin nymphomaniacs that needs the right words to popp it *

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Thomas3750: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2014
babyBB: Guys pls I need ur sincere opinions
sex is a very good ingredient that is socially needed to grease a good relation including nurturing the interconnectivity of the party"s psyche؛‎.though we cannot rule out the posaibility of same.
For the moralist that believe in the "ideal" they will say is possible
For the religious who brothered the moralist will say is possaible butressaing their arguement with biblical or quranic quotations.
But for the pragmatics and socially driven-minds is impossible.
But in the realm of exception to this posaition-
when the parties involve look up to God for their source of strengn they enjoy the immeasurable grace of posasiblities
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Toks2008(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2014
Michael111: Guys let’s face reality, dose of u hu r saying it’s possible, it's possible. Hw many of u r virgins? Or married before engaging in sex? Is a wish for evry1 ba is nt easy, if u r a virgin it always feels u hv a diamond bowl to kip. It serves as a source of encouragemnt for u to kip ba even dat i bet u at a certain age u cnt even bear d heat xpecialy if u r a man. U knw men normaly get married late unlike women. I will conclude, d best way to kip ur virginity b/f marriage is to marry early. At most 23 or 4, court for nt more dan 3mnths before marriage. Even dat it takes God’s grace

Yes it can last without sex but on the condition that the lady in question is a virgin.

I had a sexless affair for 6 years with a lady and the love was strong.Though we broke up not because of the sex thing but did not work out.

Though i must confess that i will not really say it was sexless but let me say there was no actual intercourse but GOD forgive us, we did any and every other stuffs so i believe an affair can last very long without sex ONLY IF THE LADY IS A VIRGIN and she is resolute to keep it that way, any reasonable guy will keep her.
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Toks2008(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: ladies though!!! Once its on their mind that P must be poppet !!!! Even if the bf no do , another guy go pooppeth it *believe*

This is exactly why it will be extremely difficult for ladies to keep themselves before marriage. They usually misbehave and allow another man pop them while forming good girl to the guy who is willing to wait.

Sorry ladies, you all caused the problem for yourselves.
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2014
Toks2008:

This is exactly why it will be extremely difficult for ladies to keep themselves before marriage. They usually misbehave and allow another man pop them while forming good girl to the guy who is willing to wait.

Sorry ladies, you all caused the problem for yourselves.
ladies(virgins) love bad guys
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2014
MaziOmenuko: Relationship without sex? Where will the intimacy come from? Love and sex are needed in a relationship; just like gala and lacasera...love brings you both together, intimacy from sex binds you together.

If you're not ready for sex, stay away from relatnships.
pls tell them

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
*I have a brother that dint av se*x with his babe for 5years in a relationship , though the do romance ..... Mehn as this babe go camp (nysc) ,infact she claimed to be a virgin , she left him cause she got a good D in the east nd u knw nysc boys no dey dull atall!!!!!!!! Now tell me the f*uck not to f**k in a relationship abi wood ni? ..... Girl nd guys bang ur self till u pass out on cumm!!!!!!! Sorry for the hard language but that describes the exact way I feel

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by mechanics(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
sure baby, mind u not al relationships dat end in sex wil lead to marriage, its beta to avoid sex dan venture into, why d rush wen u wil enjoy it wen u marry til one answa d call of nature.
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by mechanics(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
sure baby, mind u not al relationships dat end in sex wil lead to marriage, its beta to avoid sex dan venture into it, why d rush wen u wil enjoy it wen u marry til one answa d call of nature.
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by IfunanyaJiGS(f): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
i blieve its lies on d pple involved,its between dem,if dey cn handle it or nt
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by anselm791(m): 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
AngelJennifer:

Hmm. What if the person was abused as a child sexually, will you still insist. Or what will you suggest in such situation where a girl was abused, but decide to stay away from sex.

Has anyone being abused amongst you? I truly feel sorry for ya but that doesn't exclude you, I mean have you met one of them? They've got issues with everything, not to talk of relationship.
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Adaeze003(f): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Its just silly to stay behind your pc/phone and make conclusive/general statements no matter what experience you think you have. Life is all about what works 4 u!

So your friend bleeps on the first date n got married, you try that n u just might get dumped, she kept her V card n got dumped by her bad boy love, another person will do same and end up in the alter. Get my drift?

This "love thang" is never black or white. All u hv to do is know who you are and date sm1 with the same idea/view of life.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
Adaeze003: Its just silly to stay behind your pc/phone and make conclusive/general statements no matter what experience you think you have. Life is all about what works 4 u!

So your friend bleeps on the first date n got married, you try that n u just might get dumped, she kept her V card n got dumped by her bad boy love, another person will do same and end up in the alter. Get my drift?

This "love thang" is never black or white. All u hv to do is know who you are and date sm1 with the same idea/view of life.
word @adaeze I said its like two edged sword !!! It works for some people nd its a turn off to others thatsitt
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
Mintayo: Its very possible. Infact it is. Its just a matter of commitment and determination.
well said...So true
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by zeongeon: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
If sex makes relationship last..why d breakups? Why d divorce? Why can't men marry prostitutes?

A relationship can last without SEX.

My advice to people is to try there best possible to avoid sex in a relationship so that you can easily know where the relationship is heading and jump out of d ship(relationship) on time if its leading no where.
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by AngelJennifer: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
anselm791:

Has anyone being abused amongst you? I truly feel sorry for ya but that doesn't exclude you, I mean have you met one of them? They've got issues with everything, not to talk of relationship.

Expatiate
Re: Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? by MissSlimbody(f): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jst knw who Ɣ☺ΰ̊ ą♈ҙ αη∂ ̶̷̩̥̊͡ђã†̥ Ɣ☺ΰ̊ want. Dat everybody ą♈ҙ doing it doesn't mean ℓ̊ should join †ђξ bandwagon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babes Wat Wil Yu Do??? / "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady / Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Raunchy Photos On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.