Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Venus: The Cat With Two Faces - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Venus: The Cat With Two Faces (1093 Views)

6 People (and One Cat) With The Craziest Eyes You’ve Ever Seen / Omg! Pictures Of a rare CAT With 8 Legs: Like A Trailer........... / Picture Of A Cat With 8 Legs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Venus: The Cat With Two Faces by doeying(m): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2014
since i could not post this topic in the pets section, i felt i should post it here and the mods would do the needful smiley

MEET VENUS,,,THE CAT WITH TWO FACES

Venus the Chimera Cat, a well-established internet cat celebrity, has been hard at work being cute and awesome. In an internet ruled over by cats, she stands among the greatest and most famous cats due to her mystifying two-faced features, which are probably due to a genetic trait called chimerism.
It’s easy to see why she’s famous, but she’s not all looks. Her owner says that she’s a sweety, and doesn’t even scratch her furniture.

I WANT ONE!!!! cheesy
Re: Venus: The Cat With Two Faces by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2014
wow! nice, but I hate cats though. BTW, Were you banned from the Pets Section??

1 Like

Re: Venus: The Cat With Two Faces by Rachy12(f): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2014
Wonders of creation!Baba God u too much.

1 Like

Re: Venus: The Cat With Two Faces by doeying(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2014
himkers: wow! nice, but I hate cats though. BTW, Were you banned from the Pets Section??

lol... i really do not know
Re: Venus: The Cat With Two Faces by faithugo64(f): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2014
if this one craws up to your bedside at night eh hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Venus: The Cat With Two Faces by Bilabong(m): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2014
I wont comment...
I have phobia for cats.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Overcome Hard Times / The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? – By Reno Omokri / Time Spent Online indicator Not Updating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.