Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

The Lord's Chosen And The Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord's Chosen And The Members (515 Views)

The Lord's Chosen And Their Lemon Apron: Isn't It Idolatry? / Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lord's Chosen And The Members by Ijaya123: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2014
I'm sure you are all familiar with this Christian denomination called The Lords Chosen and Charismatic Church. The church that has the members wearing those fluorescent jacket around.
Now my observation is this, most, if not all their members are from the south east and South South. I don't know if anyone noticed this. My question is this, why?
Re: The Lord's Chosen And The Members by fijiano202(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2014
We call them igbo church like how C.A.C and C.C.C are regarded as yoruba churches
Re: The Lord's Chosen And The Members by erisuena16(f): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2014
because the founder is from south south,like Redeem where you have more Yoruba populations.

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Deal With Impossibilities Is To Believe God. / Happy Birthday Frank Edwards!!! / True Worship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.