Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Can Someone Help Me With This... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Can Someone Help Me With This... (2037 Views)

Can Someone Help Me With The Title Of This Movie? / Someone Help / Can Someone Help Upgrade My Strong Decoder 2663x To 2669x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me With This... by Zeo7Orange: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2014
It was an 80's cartoon, about robots, and there was a female robot whose leg would always fall off. I can't remember the name of the show. But if someone could help me I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With This... by prof800(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
Sorry I can't really say... there were so many cartoons back then..most of which I have forgotten.

Btw could it be that cartoon about professor Wells and his robots?

I think it was called 'TRANZOR Z' or so.

(1) (Reply)

My Little Calculations On TSTV Data Plans / Nigeria Got Talent (the Official Thread) / Audition Organized By The Tinsel Crew, Who Knows More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.