Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland (16268 Views)

I Need Details Of Verified Products Procurer. / 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria / List Of Verified Sellers Of Products And Services On Nairaland... Add Yours!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Ogetogeo(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2014
OCTAVO:
Not a scam bro. He might not be aware before buying it. Moreover, he delivered to you.

Thank you bro. I just got your mention to know this.Its a pity when people don't know the meaning of some English words they use, such a sick life.
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by yemi2plus(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2014
Ogetogeo:

Thank you bro. I just got your mention to know this.Its a pity when people don't know the meaning of some English words they use, such a sick life.

I apology on his behalf.
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by TUNFOL: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2014
Tomoselu and his cohorts who propagated, surport and market e-invest are part of the greatest scammers on this thread. Thank God for financial intelligence and due dilligence, I would have been a victim and despite my warning on the thread, a young still got scammed. By this fraudster. Ladies and gentlemen, before you deal with anyone, make sure you establish a physical contact. Someone you cannot trace, pay money to him at your own risk. Check out his scamming thread here https://www.nairaland.com/1569141/done-business-site
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2014
Ogetogeo:

Jezz!!!! You call me scammer?

This was your comment on my thread after you got the power bank:

[/color]

This is the thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1368886/solar-power-banks-tablets-phones/3

Now, can you pls tell the house how I scammed you after u used a power bank since december till now and I cant even say how you used it as you also complained of a previous power bank you use:

[color=#990000]

You must be very poor at managing gadgets to say the least and i demand an apology from you.
I'm not giving u any apology, my phantom n l3 was not totally drained,i remember telling u dis ,and d power bank i complained about was replaced by d store i bought it from! i can show u a pic if u which, while ur 10,ooomah ddnt charge n cant charge a 2000mah battery full,
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2014
Ogetogeo:

when i told u bout d power bank not being able to charge my phone full? wat did u tell me? dnt come here to start saying another thing,how can a 10000mah p.bank not charge a 3000mah(opsson p6) or even 2000mah(tecno m7)battery full? and u still say its not scam? and ur still saying I'm not maintaining my device well? for ur info,d power bank i complained about was replaced 4days later by d store i got it frm! its a 8400mah p.bank i got for 3500naira nd lasts more dan ur 10000mah p.bank i got for 7000naira,yet u say its not scam? hello?
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2014
yemi2plus:

I apology on his behalf.
don't apologize plz,especially sinx u don't knw anything bout d issue nd haven't heard my side!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Ogetogeo(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2014
mrvocalprowess: when i told u bout d power bank not being able to charge my phone full? wat did u tell me? dnt come here to start saying another thing,how can a 10000mah p.bank not charge a 3000mah(opsson p6) or even 2000mah(tecno m7)battery full? and u still say its not scam? and ur still saying I'm not maintaining my device well? for ur info,d power bank i complained about was replaced 4days later by d store i got it frm! its a 8400mah p.bank i got for 3500naira nd lasts more dan ur 10000mah p.bank i got for 7000naira,yet u say its not scam? hello?

When did you complain about the power bank? April or may right? And you want me to replace that after 4-5 months? When i dont know how you used it in the first place?
How do I even address you when you allow your power banks to always drain fully?
i sold over a dozen of same power banks on Nairaland, my thread was even on the front page, have you not asked yourself why u alone is complaining?

Then again, what is scam?

1 Like

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2014
Ogetogeo ,u told me u will contact d manufacturers and complain,i remember i kept telling u d power bank cant charge my device full,u kept giving me excuses nd i gave up cos i was obviously wasting my time,d power bank takes almost 10hrs to charge but drains like water,how can a 10,ooo power bank charge a phone from 50% and switch off? wen a 8400 p.bank charges same device full? now u wanna clear ur name? y ddnt u wen i was complaining? smh! now ur even accusing me of being careless, i guess my carelessness makes d p.bank not to charge my device full right? smh! bring up a better argument

1 Like

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2014
Ogetogeo:

When did you complain about the power bank? April or may right? And you want me to replace that after 4-5 months? When i dont know how you used it in the first place?
i sold over a dozen of same power banks on Nairaland, my thread was even on the front page, have you not asked yourself why u alone is complaining?

Then again, what is scam?
yes ur a scam cos u sold me a fake/bad power bank!i am me,I'm not any other person, I've told u,u are a scam... I'm done here,keep ranting
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by texaco1: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2014
mrvocalprowess: yes ur a scam cos u sold me a fake/bad power bank!i am me,I'm not any other person, I've told u,u are a scam... I'm done here,keep ranting
bros ,can I chip in a word or two?
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by yemi2plus(m): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2014
Smh.
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2014
texaco1: bros ,can I chip in a word or two?
ur free
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by texaco1: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
mrvocalprowess: ur free
you paid and bought an item, well for one reason or the other the product didn't meet ur expectations. Well according to you ,you channelled ur grievances to the seller by informing him about it, well the truth is mechanical and electronic items do malfunction ,even big automobile companies do recall cars when something is noticed I don't think the action was deliberate by the seller and I believe it can be resolved amicably. The internet is a very simple but delicate enviroment and no matter how much u try to delete something once it is on the net it is there forever ,nothing goes away. So please kindly settle with the seller.this is a very simple matter

7 Likes

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
texaco1: you paid and bought an item, well for one reason or the other the product didn't meet ur expectations. Well according to you ,you channelled ur grievances to the seller by informing him about it, well the truth is mechanical and electronic items do malfunction ,even big automobile companies do recall cars when something is noticed I don't think the action was deliberate by the seller and I believe it can be resolved amicably. The internet is a very simple but delicate enviroment and no matter how much u try to delete something once it is on the net it is there forever ,nothing goes away. So please kindly settle with the seller.this is a very simple matter
okk

1 Like

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by iebanehita(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
mrvocalprowess:

You should try ordering from JUMIA or KONGA and in the event that it goes faulty, let's see how possible it is for you to return it after one month of usage!

1 Like

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
iebanehita:

You should try ordering from JUMIA or KONGA and in the event that it goes faulty, let's see how possible it is for you to return it after one month of usage!
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
mrvocalprowess: i got it 7k,dat to me is expensive
To me, this is bad mehn, 7k for 10400mah? It should work fire with original samsung cells.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
oberttechnology:
To me, this is bad mehn, 7k for 10400mah? It should work fire with original samsung cells.
help me tell dem biko!
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by kasbeats(m): 12:36am On Jul 20, 2014
Kk
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by macklef(m): 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
I got these one few days after i opened this thread.
Scammers never rest

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by macklef(m): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
What a touching story

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by macklef(m): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
What i wonder is, how do these type of scammers perpetuate dier own vices? Will dey still in the long run ask one to send some money fromn them to conclude the paper work
Or dey just wanna land one with EFCC wahala..

Careful of profiles like this https://www.nairaland.com/londonslumboy they send u pm just to get ur mail.
After sometime dey decide to perpetuate dere scamming schemes with deceptive tales.
If ur greedy, u wee fall. Why reap where u did not sow, is the owner of MAF holding my brother or father? Y must it be lodged in my account?
Dont u have family members or friends in other parts of the world if not nigeria that you can send it to?
Aftrall deres a wise saying, ''the devil u know is better than the angel you dont know'' keep your open cheque to urself mr.
I dont wanna make it thru dubious means.

1 Like

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by OCTAVO: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
macklef: What i wonder is, how do these type of scammers perpetuate dier own vices? Will dey still in the long run ask one to send some money fromn them to conclude the paper work

Careful of profiles like this https://www.nairaland.com/londonslumboy they send u pm just to get ur mail.
After sometime dey decide to perpetuate dere scamming schemes with deceptive tales.
If ur greedy, u wee fall. Why reap where u did not sow, is the owner of MAF holding my brother or father? Y must it be lodged in my account?
Dont u have family members or friends in other parts of the world if not nigeria that you can send it to?
Aftrall deres a wise saying, ''the devil u know is better than the angel you dont know'' keep your open cheque to urself mr.
This is the exact reason why I no longer respond to nairaland PMs. Scammers too much here.

1 Like

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by eph12(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sometimes I do wonder if people do fall for this kind of story. I mean you don't know me, neither do you know where I stay and you want to entrust me with such large amount of money. I always reply such emails with insults.
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:54am On Jul 23, 2014
thanks OP for bringing up this comedy show at this time.
what a stress relieving thread!
anyway,for those people that wants to make legitimate cash from agribusiness kindly visit this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1806976/processing-agroproducts-fastlane-making-millions
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by nas4q(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2014
eph12: Sometimes I do wonder if people do fall for this kind of story. I mean you don't know me, neither do you know where I stay and you want to entrust me with such large amount of money. I always reply such emails with insults.
. Bros you get time to dey reply them. Me have been ignoring them since time immemorial. What I noticed is dat, they normally send automated responses dat are most times nt agreeable wit the responses of the potential maga. You wouldn't want to reply a robot time and time again.

1 Like

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Chartey(m): 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
Macklef I pm u o. I don lost ur number tey tey wit my former fone.
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Chartey(m): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
SweetyZinta: Addax Petroleum Scholarlarship Award is a Scam. Sometime in April i saw the advert and applied. Till 2day i've not recieved acknoledgement telling me they've recieved my application. some Guy i cant remember his name ryt now kept demanding Money frm me and i refused 2 Pay.
Addax scholarship is not a scam. I'm a beneficiary. Provide the link to the thread and let's look it up.
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by newdawn09(m): 9:39am On Aug 07, 2014
Goldwisenigeria is a scam. He is owing me The bank details is Ecobank, a/c no: 2451045305. His name is Samuel Johnson.

1 Like

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by macklef(m): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
Chartey: Macklef I pm u o. I don lost ur number tey tey wit my former fone.
I cant view PMs no more bro. Email password no more. Tho i cant remeber you tho.

1 Like

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Strongbest(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
macklef: What i wonder is, how do these type of scammers perpetuate dier own vices? Will dey still in the long run ask one to send some money fromn them to conclude the paper work

I can't stop laughing.....I get similar mails regularly to my inbox. I will try and copy and paste other format of their mails latter. I don't even waste my time to read such messages anymore, once I see the headline, I already know what it is - I delete straight up.

Seriously, greed is one thing that can easily make people fall for such things.

Even here on nairaland, the moment you drop your email for anything, be ready for them!
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Strongbest(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
Here is the recent one from them. Don't ever respond to this kind of message and don't click on any link in the message:

Hello Labels: Spam
Mabel - Aug 2
to
--
Dearest,
how are you?.
I am Mabel Keita
I came across your fascinating
profile and wish to know you
better for
discussion of a vital issue.
Please reply me at (
mabelkeita500@yahoo.com ) so
that we can
communicate effectively.
thanks
Mabel
-------------------------
c2.hu [1] ingyenes webmail -
10GB tárhely, megújult külsővel!
Links:
------
[1]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Customs Generated N898bn As Revenue In 2016 / 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 / Open Message To CBN: Solution To The Arising One Chance Bus & ATM Theft.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.