Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 AM

God Once Again Warns The World - Revelation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Once Again Warns The World - Revelation (815 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Once Again Warns The World - Revelation by endtimemin: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
July is my month of Visions.

And the Spirit led me into the last floor of a tall tower, there I saw the roof of the tower cracking (for it was too cold). Then The Angel of God specifically told me that nineteen layers of Nigeria Ozone depleted as at Sunday 13th July 2014 night. And a total of 1,954 layers depleted worldwide (that same night). And the Angels of God said to me, "this is a warning to draw the hearts of men to God." That's all and the Angels went back into heaven while I also saw cold clouds desending upon the face of the earth from heaven.
Re: God Once Again Warns The World - Revelation by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
what is the meaning of that
Re: God Once Again Warns The World - Revelation by onetrack(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
hopelink1: what is the meaning of that

he may need some psychiatric care

2 Likes

Re: God Once Again Warns The World - Revelation by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
onetrack:

he may need some psychiatric care
I didn't mean that
Re: God Once Again Warns The World - Revelation by Ghost01(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Worry not OP, you are suffering from a legitimate mental illness, at least in this clime!

1 Like

Re: God Once Again Warns The World - Revelation by Ruq: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
nigga that was you in REM
Re: God Once Again Warns The World - Revelation by freethinker01: 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
Poorly cooked kush working at its best. The op is a living testimony.
Re: God Once Again Warns The World - Revelation by endtimemin: 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
From the revelation above. Does this mean God hates humanity?
Re: God Once Again Warns The World - Revelation by endtimemin: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
?
Re: God Once Again Warns The World - Revelation by endtimemin: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
we must learn to see God from the perspective of Love. After all He is not the one releasing those carbon causing our ozone layer to deplete. God is warning humanity for their own good. For crying out loud, can't we see the changes in the weather?
Re: God Once Again Warns The World - Revelation by endtimemin: 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
will Nigeria also start experiencing land-slides and collapse. Jehovah, help us from this natural disaster and disease outbreaks as a result of depleted Ozone layer.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Lips Burnt With A Cigarette For Eating During Ramadan / The Lies Of The Book Of Hebrew / Who Created The Devil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.