Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Do You Watch AIT Kakaaki Early Morning Program Often? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Watch AIT Kakaaki Early Morning Program Often? (910 Views)

Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) / What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) / NTA And AIT Now Praising GMB!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Watch AIT Kakaaki Early Morning Program Often? by ican2020: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
I am a fan of the AIT kakaaki early morning program but of late I am beginning to loss interest because of the female Edo born presenter’s attitude, who has suddenly turned from been a presenter to APC card carrying member based on her comments..

Presently she does everything to deviate from what the daily newspapers are saying and only focus on castigating the PDP and the President as if APC do not have a stack in the project call Nigeria.

I am not a PDP person, because PDP led government refused to fixed our refineries and build new ones, electricity distribution is slightly above 20%, which is poor and we seems to be moving in circle year in year out.

States governed by APC have not done better than the ones under PDP, yet she sees nothing good from PDP, except APC.
Instead Mrs. Ohiomokia (my spelling may be wrong, sorry for that) to focus on what the papers are saying, she looks for every opportunity to hammer PDP only.

She is a presenter and she must remain neutral or she should resign and join APC for goodness sake.

She should be called to order.

(1) (Reply)

Pay Tv Industry In Nigeria Things You Need To Know / Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 Begins Production / Anybody Watching 'this Is Us'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.