Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan (34837 Views)

Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati / Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by BetaThings: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, why can't Jonathan the world acclaimed fool lead the way? A whole president is scared and u expect one anonymous moniker to save the nation. U sound daft bro.

But he was in Ekiti!
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by BetaThings: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2014
cyril83:
Jonathan is just a mistake Nigerians make some years ago.
And will repeat in 2015
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by dmelia: 10:41am On Jul 17, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
Set up in what way?
Are you insane?
na we are talking. Ok
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by dmelia: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2014
waternogetenemy: I have said it countless times that Dajuma is a major funder of Boko Haram. Dajuma should lead the local hunters and palm-wine tappers into Sambisa to return the girls from his payroll boko haram boyz.

Below is pic of the c in c in Maiduguri during the State of Emergency ordering the crack down on Boko Haram insurgent.

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan looking fierce!

ok
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by ojimbo(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2014
JEITO: And I thought TY Danjuma, being an Army General should know better. Where have you seen The President of a nation, leading the battle line in a war in modern era?.
na today u know say northerners no get brain
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2014
BetaThings:

Danjuma is a Christian from the middle belt

One does not need to be Muslim to be apologetic to terrorism or be a selfish politician or a hypocritical philanthropist or one of the Generals who ruled in a Dictatorship that has resulted in our woes today. still yet mindless clueless Nigerians have forgotten history and worship criminals as messiahs .. na una sabi
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2014
[s]
babestella:

Did I just hear you call your father a fool? You are a wasted sperm and should be castrated for calling your president a fool. It is only in this country that an idiot like you who cannot even pass common employment interview is called a president a fool. I don't blame you, I blame the internet for hiding your useless face, you should be ashamed of yourself. That man you call a fool today is still the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, you simply are no body in the history of this great nation. There you are sited in your dirty home, typing away your sorrows with an old mainframe cum-pukter you call laptop. Shm

If you care so much about the girls in Sambisa, what are you waiting for? You can join danjuma who is calling on his president to wear uniform and take up arms to lead the way into Sambisa, I think he should rephrase his comment unless he has a sinister motive. Presidents don't go to war, they give the commands & codes to Generals to carry out special military operations. I believe retired general T. Y. Danjuma knows better. The last time I checked, Mr. President already did that long time ago.

[/s]

Fool, all these rants just for the defence of Egbere Azikwe Jonathan. U even confirmed that ur father is a fool.
U are so useless, go and die goon.
Jonathan till ur early grave

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2014
BetaThings:

But he was in Ekiti!

Nothing is going on in Ekiti, sambisa is where the real party is. grin

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by hazyfm: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2014
Demdem:

Demdem never initiates insults on NLers. He simply retaliates.
As for Jonathan, what is good for thiefnuubu, is good for okorosha, is good for bukohari likewise is it good for Retardeen.
NOTED
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2014
hazyfm:
NOTED

Thank u.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by udoka2013: 11:26am On Jul 17, 2014
did yaradua lead during the time of militancy in the creek?
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
If not for Mynd_44 I would have called you a big fool.

Aint a problem bro, if calling me a BIG FOOL can increase your bank account go ahead, I only worry about things that decrease/increase my accounts, you are just worthless than zero to me so you can go ahead and call me anything you like.. Don't fear Mynd
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by nagoma(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
udoka2013: did yaradua lead during the time of militancy in the creek?

He succeeded. GEJ is an all an all rounder in failure.

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by udoka2013: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
nagoma:

He succeeded. GEJ is an all an all rounder in failure.
..He succeeded when the Ijaws took the bull by the horn. Let the hausas replicate the same. Or what do you say?
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by kokoA(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
udoka2013: ..He succeeded when the Ijaws took the bull by the horn. Let the hausas replicate the same. Or what do you say?
Lie. He succeeded because he had the interest of the common people at heart..
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by mavinc4u(f): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
dozzzybaba: ... And your ogogoro fisherman president appointed him as the chairman of the boko harm victim support fund.
Can you see the reason why we say Goatluck jonathan is clueless?

i am not saying that the man in question is a BH sponsor or not but use your initiative. is a simple logic. when you are aware that someone is a thief who steals your money then make him the caretaker of your money and your money would always be in tact or rather your money would multiply as he would not invade that territory neither would he allow someone to invade that territory; it is a wise saying from the wise people. it is just your statement i attacked. no offense
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by declaro(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
UpLoyo: I don't really give a toss about any of these useless no going anywhere parties; however anyone that actually believes PDP is a good party is either has been in comma for decades or needs his head examined. It's as simple as that. The election will be rigged as usual, Jonathan will still win and of you trumpeting his return will still be as broke as ever even worse. So go ahead make him a life President at your peril. I'm quite sure some of these guys here are actually paid bloggers. Because any right thinking person will condemn PDP to death. Congrats you have mortgaged your future. And for the love of God someone please remove the ATTACHMENT button on this site. It serves no purpose than for some clowns who just stumbled on Photoshop in 2014 posting some foolish pictures they think it's funny to other people. Remove the Attachment button and Create DISLIKE button. Come on guys you are smarter than this.

In my own opinion, no political party is better than the other. They are all the same people changing from one party to the other. Do you still believe this political party changing stuff? That is for people that does not understand that politics is just a professional deception on the poor masses.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Drone007: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Drone007: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
lakpalakpa:

http://www.punchng.com/news/lead-us-to-sambisa-forest-danjuma-tells-jonathan/

Here comes the Butcher of Ibadan, again!!!!

Lead us to Sambisa Forest, Danjuma tells Jonathan

The Chairman of the Victims Support Fund, Lt.-Gen. Theophilus Danjuma (retd.), on Wednesday said members of the committee would not visit Sambisa Forest believed to be one of the strongholds of the Boko Haram sect except President Goodluck Jonathan was ready to take the lead.

He spoke just as Jonathan vowed that the days of the sect were numbered.

Danjuma, a former Minister of Defence, spoke while responding to Jonathan’s inauguration speech in which he tasked members of the committee to be ready to visit all parts of the country including the dreaded forest.

“Mr. President, we won’t go to Sambisa Forest. As the Commander-in-Chief, you should take the lead and we will follow,” he said amidst laughter from those who attended the inauguration.

Danjuma also shocked those in attendance when he told the President that the insurgents, who were wreaking havoc in parts of the country were having the upper hand.

He stressed the need for the war to be won quickly.

The National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd.), agreed with Danjuma that the war must be won quickly.

He said the government had realised that it was time to draw the line.

“We have realised that the time has come to draw the line. We will win the war and do so quickly,” he promised.

Jonathan, in his inauguration speech, said the days of the Boko Haram sect were numbered and that it was a matter of days for their violent campaign to come to an end.

He regretted that members of the sect had wasted unimaginable human and material resources since they started their campaign of violence.

He noted that the sect members had been brainwashed into believing that they were doing God a favour, describing them as enemies of humanity.

While saying that there would be no hiding place for the sect, Jonathan said his government would expose them.

http://www.punchng.com/news/lead-us-to-sambisa-forest-danjuma-tells-jonathan/
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by etimwillz: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
it really amazes me ow
nigerians reason. Danjuma has just laid down d guntlet for d president,he said d truth as it shud b said and d idiots at d meeting were laughing.wat a pity. jona shud cover his head in shame. embarassedit really amazes me ow
nigerians reason. Danjuma has just laid down d guntlet for d president,he said d truth as it shud b said and d idiots at d meeting were laughing.wat a pity. jona shud cover his head in shame.

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by OscarA: 7:17am On Jul 18, 2014
It's a shame for a Rtd. General and former defence minister in Nigeria to say that, for he can not give any meaningful solution must he talk. Israel Army are attacking Gaza did their Prime minister went them? NO.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Augustinarose12(f): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
Now souls has been wasted the are still planing brining it to an end, the should hasten up and not looking at one another for excuses wink wink the whole thing tire me sef abeg
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Augustinarose12(f): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
Going to sambisa forest when will these be
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by kinethic: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
Arnoldo: him thief una house?.....to me i see danjuma to be a very wise man who used d little opportunity he had to acquire oil wells..,...nd dat made him too rich to steal ur govt money....if na u,u no go take dat opportunity?... if i fit buy bayelsa self i go buy am....drain d whole oil....

I don't know how old you are but from your comments you are ignorance of your right in Nigeria as a citizen and your type are the ones that their mind set is deadly . Keep watching and celebrating evil and moral deprived looters.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by kinethic: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
. . . GEJ is not a christian then.

Yes GEJ is not a Christian just has English name. By their fruits you shall know them.
He just religious .
I wonder who is a Christian is to you. Depends on your own definition .
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Arnoldo(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
kinethic:

I don't know how old you are but from your comments you are ignorance of your right in Nigeria as a citizen and your type are the ones that their mind set is deadly . Keep watching and celebrating evil and moral deprived looters.
u hav not answered my question.... WAS HE AN HEAD OF STATE OF GOVERNOR OF D NIGER DELTA REGION....... i no too sabi politics... so tell be precisely how he stole ur money....mr elderly wise man
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by nagoma(m): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
kinethic:

Yes GEJ is not a Christian just has English name. By their fruits you shall know them.
He just religious .
I wonder who is a Christian is to you. Depends on your own definition .

If he was a Christian he would be a just ruler who upholds justice equitably for all people under his care ( all Nigerians) and will punish according to the law and his oath of office sworn over the bible.he would not take what does not belong to him by law and would not allow his lieutenants to do that. If he was a Christian he would be honorable in his promises. If he was a Christian he would have declared his assets for all to see and to judge him at the end of his national assignment as President.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Odds Against Buhari On Saturday - Vanguard / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor / Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.