Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here (41370 Views)

I Am Interested In Buying Websites With Good Traffic / Benefits Of A Good Traffic System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Godwinsilas(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hi webmaster in the house, i just want us to use this opportunity to earn some good traffic. All you need is drop your site link and a short discription with the following worlds.
Downloading, Social network, Forum etc.

Site: http://leapfame.com
Description: Nigeria Discussion Forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by emmyw(m): 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
www.heroslodge.com
Technology forum

www.ngschoolz.com
All school latest news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by omoelu1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
one thing about these kind of threads is that people only drop their site names and do not even bother looking at the rest

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Godwinsilas(m): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
omoelu1: one thing about these kind of threads is that people only drop their site names and do not even bother looking at the rest
you are correct.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
www.viclodge.xyz Based on tech and money making affiliates tutorials.
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by CBNIM: 2:03am On Jul 17, 2014
check this out:www.corporatebusinesses..com

It's a blog that teaches about businesses, business intricacies and what you need to succeed in a business! Not just any business but corporate businesses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by maekhel(m): 7:23am On Jul 17, 2014
we shld nt Jst drop site, we shld also take time to visit these sites his thats d main purpose of this thread.
anyways mine is www.tutorialslodge.com, its a tutorial site where u cn learn web designing and development, computer programming and networking. It also contains a forum section where u cn ask questions and get response from other gurus.
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by maekhel(m): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2014
CBNIM: check this out:www.cbn-its..com
nice blog, but try show only excerpts on ur homepage and a read more link to read all about the article

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Godwinsilas(m): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2014
I have checked all site posted here kudos to you all, but i dont know if anyone has checked mine.
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by maekhel(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2014
Godwinsilas: I have checked all site posted here kudos to you all, but i dont know if anyone has checked mine.
I checked urs too
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Godwinsilas(m): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2014
maekhel:
I checked urs too
Ok, so how is it?
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by havensagu1: 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
www.trendsilk.com
Description- Online magazine
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 18, 2014
CBNIM: check this out:www.cbn-its..com
08164412295 add me on whatsap I'll like to advice you on something.

Tutorialslodge your blog is 1 of the most informative blog in Nigeria. Don't give up on that blog
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by CBNIM: 2:15am On Jul 18, 2014
maekhel:
nice blog, but try show only excerpts on ur homepage and a read more link to read all about the article

Thanks bro, but please can you put me through on how 2do that?
I'm kinda new to this!
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by CBNIM: 2:17am On Jul 18, 2014
[quote author=] 08164412295 add me on whatsap I'll like to advice you on something.

Tutorialslodge your blog is 1 of the most informative blog in Nigeria. Don't give up on that blog[/quote]

Aiit, will do that!
Thanks though.
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by luigiajah(m): 4:07am On Jul 18, 2014
www.skyreloadz.tk In order to stay connected to school news,post utme/scholarship past questions,scholarship news and more .
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Pavore9: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2014
check out www.koboideas..com also do give your recommendation on how to improve on it.
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by maekhel(m): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2014
[quote author=]Tutorialslodge your blog is 1 of the most informative blog in Nigeria. Don't give up on that blog[/quote]
Thanks a lot. the blog really needs traffic and am currently working on that
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2014
Tech and Latest News.
www.holutech.com

Need like dis site, kindly call me on 2348168228363
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by maekhel(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2014
CBNIM:

Thanks bro, but please can you put me through on how 2do that?
I'm kinda new to this!

follow this article
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1815498&post=24775534
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2014
CBNIM:

Aiit, will do that!
Thanks though.
u'r welcome.
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by CBNIM: 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
maekhel:
follow this article
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1815498&post=24775534

When I click on that link it directs me to nairaland empty page for creating new topic!

Pls kindly provide the correct link!
Thanks
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by CBNIM: 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
[quote author=] u'r welcome.[/quote]

I added you on whatsapp, as requested, but I haven't heard from you as regards the advice you have for me!

Kindly respond!
Thank you.
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by maekhel(m): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2014
CBNIM:

When I click on that link it directs me to nairaland empty page for creating new topic!

Thanks
sorry for the wrong link.
http://www.helplogger..com/2012/03/auto-read-more-with-thumbnail-for.html
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by abdulahi001: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2014
CBNIM:

Thanks

http://www.nairaland.com/
topic=1815498
Fixed
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
Xup peeps, am kinda of new to this and would be grateful to receive inspiring and motivational words from you. I just created a blog last month with my mobile phone on blogger platform and have been keeping the blog updated but my problem is traffic. How do i generate quality traffic? My blog centers on the News/Entertainment niche. I will love to link to your site as you like to mine. Linking will also help search engines to trust our site thereby bringing it up in search results. Visit mine. www.henryibeleme..com
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by GodsSon5(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Primenet(m): 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
Free valuable stuffs, Naija GSM databse sorted State-by-State, LGA_by-LGA, make money tips
Visit@ www.kasonmarketingtips.com

Send Voice SMS/Text SMS at www.kasonsms.com
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by allyspeaks(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
www.reportsofafrica.com

- Is an Online Magazine Focusing on Africa. Its peoples, Culture and Economy, as it strides towards realising its growth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey Tweets EndSARS, Solicit Support For The Protest (Photo) / How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.