Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails (3283 Views)

Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo And Tinubu - Sahara Reporters / When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. / Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by Adelaide2: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hope For Nigeria with Akhimien Godfrey in Yola, Nigeria

Amaechi Have Killed Me - Former Gov Nyako.

Na so I dey Jeje as a PDP member, no Wahala,
B4 Jagaban of Lagos, used Judas Iscariot of Rivers, Chibuike Amaechi to Brainwash me.
All those APC Governors I visited with Amaechi when they have problems, none of them remembered me at this rough time.
I just suffer alone.
My own don finished. My whole 7 years Political career don finish.
Allah I Need your help. Amaechi have killed me. - Hope For Nigeria.

LIKE www.fb.com/hopefornigeria Page, if U have not done that already.

6 Likes

Re: Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
sorry , APC IS Judas Iscariots party . They are betrayers

1 Like

Re: Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by thunderrider: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
This is a case of look before you leap
Re: Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by adeyrule(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Omo ode op,aye e ma baje ni

12 Likes

Re: Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by size38: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Just a fabricated story. Nyako should have used his monthly allocation to buy those hungry boys in the House over.

5 Likes

Re: Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by Firefire(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
embarassed I feel your pain.

Sorry about the whole matter.
Re: Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by Adelaide2: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
adeyrule: Omo ode op,aye e ma baje ni

Aye ti e ti baje pata pata, tele tele. Omo ole. Omo alata

4 Likes

Re: Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
you no dey shame? see small Amaechi wey U go fit born as pikin come deceieve you like this.......If no be say you senior my papa for age e, I for tear you two hot slap. mtsheeewwwww!

7 Likes

Re: Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by adeyrule(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
Adelaide2: ta leleyi,ewure abi eran ani ori e kope omo ale jati jati

Aye ti e ti baje pata pata, tele tele. Omo ole. Omo alata
Re: Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by Adelaide2: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=adeyrule][/quote]

Baba re, ole
Iya re, ole
Iwan, ole

Gbogbo yin, ole, ole ole.

1 Like

Re: Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
thunderrider: This is a case of look before you leap

No bros, leap before you look
Re: Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by adeyrule(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Arindin ojojumo lon go si,eran
Adelaide2:

Baba re, ole
Iya re, ole
Iwan, ole

Gbogbo yin, ole, ole ole.

1 Like

Re: Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Are you left alone and helpless in a wild desert
of your final year project, Master’s thesis/
dissertation, academic assignments, term
paper seminars and you cannot discover a single drop of
water to quench the thirst for these academic
assignments?
Besides, the cost of doing a customized project
may also be too costly in terms of price far
beyond your budget and may not meet up with
your deadlines.
This is where scyllabanksofficial steps
in. With a group of experience and professional
writers, our academic papers writing service
can help you complete your dissertation or any
other term paper no matter what tight
deadlines your killer professor have assigned
to you.
Our completed thesis/dissertation service
offers you the following
1. Cheapest price for a standard and
potentially A grade thesis/dissertation
2. The materials above are complete thesis/
dissertation work done by experts in each field
of study covered.
3. The materials come with the complete
chapters of a standard project that is: Chapter
1: Introduction; Chapter 2: Literature Review;
Chapter 3: Research Methodology; Chapter 4:
Presentation, analysis and Interpretation of
Data; Chapter 5: Summary, Conclusion and
Recommendations. It also comes with FREE
ABSTRACT of the whole work. Notwithstanding,
some prose work such as it relates to Law,
Politics and History have different
chapterization based on the topic of the study.
4. You are entitled to FREE counseling/
discussion on the material for purpose of
understanding and preparation for final
defense. You can contact us on
scyllabanksofficial@gmail.com so we can
communicate online
or call us on +234 8054278664 BBM 2829dac9
Re: Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by CharlesPhc: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
The age of Methuselah does not have anything to do with the wisdom of Solomon.

Here are 10 words of wisdom age alone may not teach Nyako and Amaechi...!!!

"A tree that does not know how to dance will be taught by the wind"...!!!
"If the antelope knew that the slow movement of the tiger was not a way of escape for him, he would not have tempered the tiger's territory"..!!!
"The cow becomes the goat when she starts feeding on yam instead of grasses"...!!!
"The dictionary has a meaning in a dictionary....!!!
"The monkey that wants to see the hunters face will one day receive its own bullet"...!!!
"He who does not want noise while preparing his food should learn not to buy foodstuff on credit"...!!!
"The physical combat between the bear and the tiger is not a threat to a lion's kingship"...!!!
"The native doctor that causes the rain to fall should not fear the thunderstorms that follow.
"An animal that was once caught by the trap sees a bent stick and take to his heels"...!!!
"When your hand fails to work remember the Baboon that breaks kernels with his anus"...!!!

2 Likes

Re: Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by swedbase(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Adelaide2:

B4 Jagaban of Lagos, used Judas Iscariot of Rivers, Chibuike Amaechi to Brainwash me.
All those APC Governors I visited with Amaechi when they have problems, none of them remembered me at this rough time.
I just suffer alone.

B4 Jagaban of Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by Chigold101(m): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
size38: Just a fabricated story. Nyako should have used his monthly allocation to buy those hungry boys in the House over.
what stoped him? Or rather who stoped him. ADAMAWA PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN...so it is written...so it will remain... Nyako is gone with the wind...soon inside EFCC cell

1 Like

Re: Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by shadowwalker101: 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by CircleOfWilis: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
#bring back our doctors!!
Re: Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by experimentist: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Adelaide2:

I just suffer alone.

Your papa and that stupidd page, idiott!
Re: Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by SOUNDKING: 12:26am On Jul 17, 2014
Alusi rekire, awa ya nku...
Re: Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by Kai5vil: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2014
excited...
Re: Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails by Kai5vil: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Give This Picture A Name / Difference Between Men And Women.......... (with Pix) / 1000 Ways TO DIE (lagos Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.