Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Why Is She Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She Like This? (1074 Views)

Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over / Signs She Like You / I Like This Girl In MY Class, But Does She Like Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is She Like This? by hiss(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
I met this girl through my cousin,we exchanged numbers and BB pin and we have been chatting for long.I even hung out with her alongside my elder brother and her elder sister(twaz much fun)she has visited me in my shop twice and it was never boring(so sure) but the girl in question loves another boy(Yoruba)and we are both Igbo,I have stopped calling nor ping her cox I know so well she is very much in love with her bf even though I love her so much too,she reminds me of my first love called Ada,BT she calls and pings me.
The boys family knows her including d parents and d most annoying thing is she always uploads their pic together(shit is killing)honestly I hate seeing them together..however I'm much more better than the so called boyfrnd..
the question is..Why is she still attracted to me even after all the uploads and refusal to date me?Moreover what should I do to win her heart...I will marry her the month she accepts me for u to know how serious I am towards her.....Advice plz..no curse me oo cox I get single bone

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Like This? by Creamish(f): 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ever heard of the concept of Friendzone?

6 Likes

Re: Why Is She Like This? by 2goodbobo(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
sometimes women dont date or fall inlove with you because off how cute or good looking you are.
their could be many other qualities the guy has that you dont. dont envy the brother and dont
force it. If she is yours, she will eventually be. between go find your own woman grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Like This? by reaganprince(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
Love s not based on tribe,she luvs d oda guy more. so go luk 4 urs
Re: Why Is She Like This? by hiss(m): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
2goodbobo: sometimes women dont date or fall inlove with you because off how cute or good looking you are.
their could be many other qualities the guy has that you dont. dont envy the brother and dont
force it. If she is yours, she will eventually be. between go find your own woman grin
..LOL but make she leave me naa to focus on getting another girl
Re: Why Is She Like This? by hiss(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
reaganprince: Love s not based on tribe,she luvs d oda guy more. so go luk 4 urs
How do I now find a wife if I don't go for the one I love..all these girls are taken,if I keep backing out just cox they are in love with another guy how then will find a wife?
Re: Why Is She Like This? by cbrass(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
hiss: How do I now find a wife if I don't go for the one I love..all these girls are taken,if I keep backing out just cox they are in love with another guy how then will find a wife?

Create a beauty contest then tongue
Re: Why Is She Like This? by lulu1986(f): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
da best ting z to tell her wat u feel over her
Re: Why Is She Like This? by tuffgongjo(m): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
Another Friendzoned nigger.
Re: Why Is She Like This? by davno: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
Guy u've been friendzoned embarassed
Re: Why Is She Like This? by mascot87(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
I keep wondering d pentium of most NL dudes. Guys like the op keep disgracing the men folks.

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Like This? by Danhumprey: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Creamish: Ever heard of the concept of Friendzone?
gringringrin
Re: Why Is She Like This? by Danhumprey: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
hiss: ..LOL but make she leave me naa to focus on getting another girl
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Like This? by sexmachine01(f): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2014

grin grin
Re: Why Is She Like This? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
Say No To FRIENDZONE grin
Re: Why Is She Like This? by Acidosis(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
My guy, the way out is to find other fishes in the ocean.
Talking about getting a wife? Oh, that shouldn't be an issue. At age 30, 32, 35, finding a girl wouldn't be a problem. Just remain focused and avoid the friendzone logic.
Re: Why Is She Like This? by stingg(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
hiss: I met this girl through my cousin,we exchanged numbers and BB pin and we have been chatting for long.I even hung out with her alongside my elder brother and her elder sister(twaz much fun)she has visited me in my shop twice and it was never boring(so sure) but the girl in question loves another boy(Yoruba)and we are both Igbo,I have stopped calling nor ping her cox I know so well she is very much in love with her bf even though I love her so much too,she reminds me of my first love called Ada,BT she calls and pings me.
The boys family knows her including d parents and d most annoying thing is she always uploads their pic together(shit is killing)honestly I hate seeing them together..however I'm much more better than the so called boyfrnd..
the question is..Why is she still attracted to me even after all the uploads and refusal to date me?Moreover what should I do to win her heart...I will marry her the month she accepts me for u to know how serious I am towards her.....Advice plz..no curse me oo cox I get single bone
But u neva even ask d girl out na,y u con dey vex?
Or is dia somtin u're nt tellin us mweke
Re: Why Is She Like This? by mencade5(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
nna!
That girl is just using you. She is enjoying ur company and ur jokes, also qasting your time at the end of the day she will still go and meet her boyfriend for a serious fvck.

You have to change things and plwase stop thinking with your peeeenis. Use ur brain.

We have many of her types hear in nairaland. They always wants to be around you, you will always be their clown, while their puccccii belongs to another man.

Here is what to do;

forget her completely. It is very glaring that she cannot be yours. Stop being that caring guy for her. Start lookong for your own girl.removw her number from your phone, dont ever contact her, even on facebook. If not, you will get hurt the more.

Your case is that of assistant boyfriend. I want you to ignore her. Try and put your focus on other ladies. This lady will only cause you pain and heartache if you continue begging her.

It is a big shame for guys to beg girls to date them, talk more of marry them.

Leave her, if possible you can let her know that she should stop coming to your place that you dont like it. I do these all the time. Irrespective of who theady is, how pretty she is(i dont care). Speak your mind mr man and free yourself from perpetual sorry.

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Why Is She Like This? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
Lol
Re: Why Is She Like This? by ednut1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
BROS NO LIE, HOW MUCH U DON GIVE AM, UR SHOP GO DON ALMOST DRY UP SELF lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is She Like This? by ShirelleBaby: 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
You said u are ready to marry her this month--Nna,u are loaded!!--are u still searching? cry
Re: Why Is She Like This? by Acidosis(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
ShirelleBaby: You said u are ready to marry her this month--Nna,u are loaded!!--are u still searching? cry
sad
Re: Why Is She Like This? by Sunkyphil(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
friendzone toh badt grin
Re: Why Is She Like This? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
hiss: ..LOL but make she leave me naa to focus on getting another girl

You have to be selfish when dealing with girls because you best believe they are selfish when dealing with you.

What's happening is that you are a "dick-in-the-jar" to her. A guy she keeps around just-in-case her current boyfriend leaves her.
Ofcourse she won't tell you this. You simply have to respect yourself enough to move on with or without her "permission".
Re: Why Is She Like This? by olumide4real(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Get over it. if she does not love you in return, she does not worth crying for.
Re: Why Is She Like This? by ShirelleBaby: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Acidosis:
sad
sweetheart--am just joking
Re: Why Is She Like This? by sexylogan(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
hiss: I met this girl through my cousin,we exchanged numbers and BB pin and we have been chatting for long.I even hung out with her alongside my elder brother and her elder sister(twaz much fun)she has visited me in my shop twice and it was never boring(so sure) but the girl in question loves another boy(Yoruba)and we are both Igbo,I have stopped calling nor ping her cox I know so well she is very much in love with her bf even though I love her so much too,she reminds me of my first love called Ada,BT she calls and pings me.

YOu've really been friendzoned. Keep your distance from her. If she asks why, tell her you want to be
more than her friend. If she doesnt want you as her bf, she should leave you alone.
Re: Why Is She Like This? by sexylogan(m): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
ShirelleBaby: You said u are ready to marry her this month--Nna,u are loaded!!--are u still searching? cry

Op, consider dis fine NL babe oh...she may be the answer to your prayers.
Re: Why Is She Like This? by Acidosis(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
ShirelleBaby: sweetheart--am just joking
smiley I trust my baby

(1) (Reply)

Ever Dated A Runz Girl before? / Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? / How To Treat An Offending Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.