Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. (2269 Views)

. / Tb Joshua- The Wonder Of The 21st Century / Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Take a time to ponder on this little issue of great importance.

Do you know that the earth revolve and rotate along the same axis every year?
That should mean that the earth start from a place and return to the same place in a year time.
Do you Imaging what that means?
It means that we start from a day and return to that day in a year time. If that is correct, why do we grow older when we still have to return to were we started from. It is a mystery that God has placed on the universe the sun being the executor of this mystery.

There are stars and planets which do not revolve around the sun, but God kept them far away from our reach - Reason why we must respect the wisdom of God.

God Is just there watching us as we make our mistakes and as we try to change things. It makes Him happy that we are taking after His likeness but He is not happy, in my own opinion, that we are not giving Him the credence due Him. Afterall, He said that the whole duty of a man is to praise Him.

If we understand this mystery of time, the we shall begin to have eternity in focus, a world without end. This would be when He had removed the sun and its mystery, when time will no longer exist and there would not be rotation and revolution that causes day and night as well as seasonal changes.

All the words of the Lord are simple but the world Imagine God as hard that is why He will remain a mystery to us till we shall see Him face to face.

God is really watching us.

[size=15pt] Credit belong to this Guy[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
I did not make any research to post this. I just started writing, in a shot while I have this. That os why I did not include any scripture in it. I can tell you that it has blessed me. Please air your research or view about the write up.
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Guykhena(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nice write up
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Guykhena: Nice write up

Thanks.

@signature, you can give the past away.
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Guykhena(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
victorels:

Thanks.

@signature, you can give the past away.
The memories are too much to let go..
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2014
Guykhena:
The memories are too much to let go..

I might not be the right one to speak to you but I must speak.
First you have to consciously ask Christ into your life if you have not and then accept what he had spoken about you. You are a new creature.

Titus 3:5 says Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost.

The past he has washed way. Remember what I said in my write up that we are just revolving Ronda the sun. That means there is no time with God.

Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

You are now the son of God according to the scripture. The world and the forces of darkness in our mind make us to some thing different which is judging our selves while we should be appreciating and loving Him more.
Consider the Scripture below.

Luke 7: 40 And Jesus answered and said to him, “Simon, I have something to say to you.”
So he said, “Teacher, say it.”
41 “There was a certain creditor who had two debtors. One owed five hundred denarii, and the other fifty. 42 And when they had nothing with which to repay, he freely forgave them both. Tell Me, therefore, which of them will love him more?”
43 Simon answered and said, “I suppose the one whom he forgave more.”
And He said to him, “You have rightly judged.” 44 Then He turned to the woman and said to Simon, “Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave Me no water for My feet, but she has washed My feet with her tears and wiped them with the hair of her head. 45 You gave Me no kiss, but this woman has not ceased to kiss My feet since the time I came in. 46 You did not anoint My head with oil, but this woman has anointed My feet with fragrant oil. 47 Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little.”
48 Then He said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”
49 And those who sat at the table with Him began to say to themselves, “Who is this who even forgives sins?”
50 Then He said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you. Go in peace.”

We are already saved. We are new creatures. Love God from now for it is the whole duty of a man. Men may not appreciate it but God does. Read from Luke 7:36 and you will see what men may say about you when you show your love to God. It should be announcement of how great the mercy of God is upon your life and not to condemn you.

Hope you see it the way I am seeing it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Guykhena(m): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2014
victorels:

I might not be the right one to speak to you but I must speak.
First you have to consciously ask Christ into your life if you have not and then accept what he had spoken about you. You are a new creature.

Titus 3:5 says Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost.

The past he has washed way. Remember what I said in my write up that we are just revolving Ronda the sun. That means there is no time with God.

Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

You are now the son of God according to the scripture. The world and the forces of darkness in our mind make us to some thing different which is judging our selves while we should be appreciating and loving Him more.
Consider the Scripture below.

Luke 7: 40 And Jesus answered and said to him, “Simon, I have something to say to you.”
So he said, “Teacher, say it.”
41 “There was a certain creditor who had two debtors. One owed five hundred denarii, and the other fifty. 42 And when they had nothing with which to repay, he freely forgave them both. Tell Me, therefore, which of them will love him more?”
43 Simon answered and said, “I suppose the one whom he forgave more.”
And He said to him, “You have rightly judged.” 44 Then He turned to the woman and said to Simon, “Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave Me no water for My feet, but she has washed My feet with her tears and wiped them with the hair of her head. 45 You gave Me no kiss, but this woman has not ceased to kiss My feet since the time I came in. 46 You did not anoint My head with oil, but this woman has anointed My feet with fragrant oil. 47 Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little.”
48 Then He said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”
49 And those who sat at the table with Him began to say to themselves, “Who is this who even forgives sins?”
50 Then He said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you. Go in peace.”

We are already saved. We are new creatures. Love God from now for it is the whole duty of a man. Men may not appreciate it but God does. Read from Luke 7:36 and you will see what men may say about you when you show your love to God. It should be announcement of how great the mercy of God is upon your life and not to condemn you.

Hope you see it the way I am seeing it.

Thanks for this message,it means a lot.
And ya I can see your view..

Ps-changing my signature now smiley

1 Like

Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Kay17: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2014
Don't you think science should be seperated from spirituality?
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2014
Kay17: Don't you think science should be seperated from spirituality?

I just quoted a scientific fact. I am a scientist that is why I know about science. I also believe that God is a scientist if we must define Him in human terms and also the father of all technology if you believe in Him.
Science as a philosophy is the only thing that is contradictory. It try to showcase man as a genius instead of discovering secrets of nature as ordained by God.

If you are a scientist by philosophy, then you are free to separate science from Spirituality according to your post. But I am a scientist by purpose - Discovering mysteries of the wonders of God hidden in nature. So when I talk science, I talk God.
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Kay17: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
Good.
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 18, 2014
How Close I was.
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Time do not change but we change in time.
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
victorels:
I just quoted a scientific fact. I am a scientist that is why I know about science.

If you are a scientist, I positively affirm that I am the.........
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Martian:

If you are a scientist, I positively affirm that I am the.........

Ok. Emm I mean thank you for not spoiling the thread.
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=victorels]Take a time to ponder on this little issue of great importance.

Do you know that the earth revolve and rotate along the same axis every year?
That should mean that the earth start from a place and return to the same place in a year time.
It means that we start from a day and return to that day in a year time. If that is correct, why do we grow older when we still have to return to were we started from. It is a mystery that God has placed on the universe the sun being the executor of this mystery.

There are stars and planets which do not revolve around the sun, but God kept them far away from our reach - Reason why we must respect the wisdom of God.

God Is just there watching us as we make our mistakes and as we try to change things. It makes Him happy that we are taking after His likeness but He is not happy, in my own opinion, that we are not giving Him the credence due Him. Afterall, He said that the whole duty of a man is to praise Him.

If we understand this mystery of time, the we shall begin to have eternity in focus, a world without end. This would be when He had removed the sun and its mystery, when time will no longer exist and there would not be rotation and revolution that causes day and night as well as seasonal changes.

All the words of the Lord are simple but the world Imagine God as hard that is why He will remain a mystery to us till we shall see Him face to face.

God is really watching us.

This is good I'm over feeling it.
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=slickblaze][/quote]

I'm glad you're feeling it.
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2014
victorels:

I'm glad you're feeling it.

Welcome.
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
Guykhena:

Thanks for this message,it means a lot.
And ya I can see your view..

Ps-changing my signature now smiley

how was service today.
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
Just Checking my thread Hoping some one agrees with me.
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Yet another day of Gods mystery.
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
Time says we are in the territory of august. Expect august to supply positive news to your end.
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
victorels: Time says we are in the territory of august. Expect august to supply positive news to your end.

happy weekend. Remember to have some fun before some rest.
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
Howbeit when He, the Spirit of truth, is come,
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2014
victorels: Howbeit when He, the Spirit of truth, is come,

he will take that which is mine and declare it to you.
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 10, 2014
I thought Sept means 7 and Oct means 8. But september is the 9th month and October is the 10th Month. What is with the names of the months?
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2014
time
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by joedejana(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2014
victorels: I thought Sept means 7 and Oct means 8. But september is the 9th month and October is the 10th Month. What is with the names of the months?
Some months, were named after notable pple... Augustus, April...those two shifted the date
The earth doesn't go back to how it was the following year, why? ...you must have heard of climate change...
That's why an idea was derived..... leap year Feb 28 & 29
By the way, Is time a blessing?
Its not just the earth that revolves...look at What happened to our sister Venus....all in flames and burning sulphur...What if it will happens on earth at the exact same TIME it happened on venus.
What if venus had LIFE just like us but our dna's got displaced to earth after the explotion..
So many questions left unanswered...
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
joedejana:
Some months, were named after notable pple... Augustus, April...those two shifted the date
The earth doesn't go back to how it was the following year, why? ...you must have heard of climate change...
Its not just the earth that revolves...look at What happened to our sister Venus....all in flames and burning sulphur...What if it will happens on earth at the exact same TIME it happened on venus.
What if venus had LIFE just like us but our dna's got displaced to earth after the explotion..

That is why time is a mystery that is only known by its maker.
Any thing that revolve around the sun is bound to have season.
Any thing that rotate in it orbit is bound to have day and night.

Others that do not revolve or rotate has no season or even day and night.

About Venus being in flames, i don't have explanation. I can only say that Venus is closer to the sun than earth. Or are you implying that man originate from Venus that is why it went on flames to destroy the evidence? I won't imagine so.

A scientist won a laurel for proving that the earth will turn to ice. I don't know how he did it. That means by science, what happened to Venus cannot happen to earth.

About Seasons and the month, it is man experimenting with what he do not understand. That rain fall today does not mean rain will fall by this day next year. Many other factor causes seasonal changes yet the earth still maintain it course all year round.
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
joedejana:
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by alchemist13: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
victorels:

You have no idea what you are talking about. Scientist indeed.
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2014
alchemist13:
You have no idea what you are talking about. Scientist indeed.

Thank you for observing my error. Anything called plannet must revolve around the sun.
But science have discovered new smaller objects they call plannets though they do not revolve.

About stars being far. I have not heard of any star that is close to our planetary system.
Re: Mystery Of Time, The Wonder Of God. by MightySparrow: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Do you know that the earth revolve and rotate along the
same axis every year?
That should mean that the earth start from a place and
return to the same place in a year time.
It means that we start from a day and return to that day in a
year time. If that is correct, why do we grow older when we
still have to return to were we started from. It is a mystery
that God has placed on the universe the sun being the
executor of this mystery.

±+++++++++++++++++++++++++++-++++++++++-----+++++++

This is a thoughtful write - up.
Time is really a mystery.
However, there are some points that are not the way you see them scientifically speaking. You will miss the point why we grow old.
1.Everything in the universe spins.
2. The sun rotates on its axis about 25days
3. The sun also travels with an average speed of about 250000 km/s though the universe.
4. The sun carries all the planets along its journey through the universe.
5. Neither the earth nor stars nor the earth ever return to the same points anytime.
6. Though it seems as if the planets return to the same points at the somewhat beginning of their years, it not actually so.
7. The concept of time is a complex one. In a simple term, time is just human invention to mark events.
8. A day is measured by the complete rotation of a planet on its axis while a year is the time of a revolution round the sun.
9. It takes more time for instance, for Venus to rotate on its axis than to revolve round the Sun. Meaning that a day on Venus is longer than a year.
10. These facts and many more beyond this forum makes time difficult to define and determine.
11. Time is really a mystery known only to God and His programme for our growing old is known only to Him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

JW.ORG Logo Denied Trademark Status In The United States / The Difference Between A Spiritual Man And A Religious Man. / Biblical King Hezekiah's Seal Discovered By Archaeologists In A Dumpsite - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.