Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,726 members, 7,805,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs - Art, Graphics & Video (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs (112952 Views)

Photographers: Which Camera Will Give Me Blur Effect / These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot / Professional Nigerian Photographers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
And here's some shot I took last week. Trying not to get too used to my camera. I haven't been posting much. I just repaired my Sony Phone. Would upload more later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by corlin2(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
<a href="http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/design./iphone+cases" style="font: 10pt arial; text-decoration: underline;">design. iphone cases for sale</a>
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
SmooshCHN:
with this photo, I think I'll start selling Cameras.. Sony A6000 for 216k What the heľl
You no go blame the dealer. I've not seen any gadget/camera store as stocked with a myriad brands as his. You've got to see his Canon (EOS/Powershot) collection, and his Olympus line up (...hey oh!!! lipsrsealed), and Sony (Alpha/Cybershots cool cry. Bros, you go humble embarassed
Now, the prices are the deal-breaker. A Cybershot camera I got almost a year ago for only 28K @ Spar costs nearly 40K here .
When I saw those price tags on the Sony shelf. I began to consider to shop directly from OEM. Or Ebay or Amazon. I did not seem to care about how long shipping would take. But, on the other hand, why go through the trouble if money is of no consequence. [cc: Davido OBO] cool
Seeing is believing... The most expensive camera in stock is Canon EOS 5D MKIII with some original accessories (leather case, etc) and costs... let me blow your mind. Guess.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2015
naturefellow:
You no go blame the dealer. I've not seen any gadget/camera store as stocked with a myriad brands as his. You've got to see his Canon (EOS/Powershot) collection, and his Olympus line up (...hey oh!!! lipsrsealed), and Sony (Alpha/Cybershots cool cry. Bros, you go humble embarassed
Now, the prices are the deal-breaker. A Cybershot camera I got almost a year ago for only 28K @ Spar costs nearly 40K here .
When I saw those price tags on the Sony shelf. I began to consider to shop directly from OEM. Or Ebay or Amazon. I did not seem to care about how long shipping would take. But, on the other hand, why go through the trouble if money is of no consequence. [cc: Davido OBO] cool
Seeing is believing... The most expensive camera in stock is Canon EOS 5D MKIII with some original accessories (leather case, etc) and costs... let me blow your mind. Guess.
Hmmm, If a Sony A6000 can be that expensive then Canon 5D MK III should be like 500K. My guess? I think I'll buy all the gears I will ever need before stepping my poor foot in Nigeria. I swear e too cost ahn ahn!
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by OpraMenu(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2015
naturefellow:
Nat Geo things... no be small cool Location pls?
Found it in my garden

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
OpraMenu:
Found it in my garden
...where that garden dey? Which town, state for naija? smiley
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Hmmm, If a Sony A6000 can be that expensive then Canon 5D MK III should be like 500K. My guess? I think I'll buy all the gears I will ever need before stepping my poor foot in Nigeria. I swear e too cost ahn ahn!
m
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
#1. Mouth fresheners. Orange-flavored Mentos on my mind tongue
#2. Hobbit! Hobbit!! Hobbit!!!
#3. Fresh grapes. N1000/pack, or so.
#4. "Hanky, hanky!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
#1. 'Resharge' card! MTN, GLO.
#2. New Improved Bigi!!! Only 50 bucks
#3. Barbie towel (and other popular cartoon/animation characters as in Frozen, etc). Ujusizzle, cao. Interested smiley
#4. Socks. Darn! A shiver ran down my spine when my gaze met that of the soldier in the pick-up truck. I was previewing the pic when I noticed that he could have made me while I was actually taking the photo. His truck had joined the traffic from the army base, from old GRA junction. We were headed for Federal secretariat/Hotel Presidential and then Rumuola now, where the gridlock eventually dissipated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by cao(f): 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
naturefellow:
#1. 'Resharge' card! MTN, GLO.
#2. New Improved Bigi!!! Only 50 bucks
#3. Barbie towel (and other popular cartoon/animation characters as in Frozen, etc). Ujusizzle, cao. Interested smiley
#4. Socks. Darn! A shiver ran down my spine when my gaze met that of the soldier in the pick-up truck. I was previewing the pic when I noticed that he could have made me while I was actually taking the photo. His truck had joined the traffic from the army base, from old GRA junction. We were headed for Federal secretariat/Hotel Presidential and then Rumuola now, where the gridlock eventually dissipated.
Funny that you thought of Barbie, that is clearly Anna from Frozen. I'll accept any toy/animated/game-related beach towels except Barbie, Hello Kitty & My Little Pony. If someone attempts to get me anything Teletubby related, I'll shoot them in the face.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by lhanreh(m): 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Playing with my phone camera Infinix hot 2

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 4:05am On Oct 29, 2015
naturefellow:
lipsrsealed
Oh my goodness!!!!! Wait!!! Is this how is sold generally or is just this store that like money? Cos e be like sey that camera can see your future. At most 500k is enough na if you even include shipping cost. E be like sey I go dey import Cameras undecided cos that Sony A6000 is like 150k with 16-50mm lens. This is absolutely pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by xzibukz(m): 8:25am On Oct 29, 2015
Guys pls view these pictures are click like
http:///wnKtwd
thanks
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 29, 2015
naturefellow:
lipsrsealed
What the hell?! shocked
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
The moon as @ last nightsmiley

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Just before the elevator door closes.

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by officialteemi(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Victoriousvic:
Directions!
CALABAR
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
officialteemi:
CALABAR
Yes sir! cool
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Oh my goodness!!!!! Wait!!! Is this how is sold generally or is just this store that like money? Cos e be like sey that camera can see your future. At most 500k is enough na if you even include shipping cost. E be like sey I go dey import Cameras undecided cos that Sony A6000 is like 150k with 16-50mm lens. This is absolutely pathetic.
Over a year ago, EOS 7D cost N370K at The Hub, Lekki Palms, a similarly high end. Present day, the same camera costs N470K+ in this store. So it is evident, this particular store likes money well well. I was simply awe-inspired seeing all the variety of prized models.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2015
The following skill set are needed for a company aimed at job - creation for those without jobs (PART-TIME) while we hunt for our dream jobs. We create Online media content and Would be going into ads for multinationals soon! and band are duly incorporated with the CAC . Available posts 1.Cameramen and editors (Possesing Ur camera would be of more advantage) 2. Web developers 3. Music Producers (having Ur own production kit is an advantage) 4. Social media team (if you are good with promotion on social media or if u love connecting online you come in here) a. YouTube team b. twitter team c Facebook team d. Instagram Team e. Google+ team f. Nairaland Team 5. Dancers 6. Script writers 7.graphic designers 8. Photographers 9. Actors/actresses ( if u won't mind acting) 10.Makeup artistes 11. If I missed a skill do remind me! you may drop your contacts here if interested! I'm here to just pay back to my community by creating avenues to keep Nigerians youths busy, engaged and yes; earning. We need passionate and result-driven people,..for more info whatsapp/calls :08032472157, email :victorkeme@gmail.com
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2015
Hustlers of Old Aba road. Cont'd

#1. My brother. God bless your hustle!
#2. That's the spirit!
#3. McVities.
#4. Eat healthy. Go green! This guy's biceps though. He must be a bouncer by night. LOL

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 10:40am On Oct 30, 2015
K
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2015
#1. You also need a personal clipper to stay safe!
#2. Remote controls. Control remotes.
#3. Lighters.
#4. Harpic. Ahn, ahn. These guys sha!

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2015
#1. Harpic seems to be very aggressive about regaining their position as top toilet cleaning agent. Hmmm!
#2. This guy... !!! (Why's he staring? Does he have an idea 'bout what I am doing?)
#3. Who needs a chieftancy title? Basille... ? smiley
#4. I no know wetin this one dey sell o

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2015
#1. H
#2. Bedspread!
#3. Real kola cool
#4. Damsels in the oil and gas sector... (Kerosene)

1 Share

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
There's nothing you won't find for sale when stuck in Lagos traffic. Chai. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by tmanis(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2015

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by OpraMenu(m): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
naturefellow:
...where that garden dey? Which town, state for naija? smiley
Thomas!!
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
Abstract!

3 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Phantom2(m): 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
unedited
tweaked settings from pro mode on
Samsung Galaxy S6

3 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Phantom2(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
SKY!!!!!
front facing camera on Samsung Galaxy S6

REDEEMED!!!!
auto mode samsung galaxy s6

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (44) (Reply)

Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge / Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.