Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs - Art, Graphics & Video (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs (112954 Views)

Photographers: Which Camera Will Give Me Blur Effect / These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot / Professional Nigerian Photographers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by princebergz(m): 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
1. Magic School Bus, St.Paul's Cathedral, Abidjan.
BBtour

2. Marital Bliss
Tecno P3 (touched up)

3. Just a Step
Erin Ijesha,
Tecno P3

4. Olumo Tourist Complex
Tecno P3

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Nastydroid(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
Aloe vera plant(htc incredible 2)

2 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Nastydroid(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Aleo vera plant with no effect(xperia J)

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by UjSizzle(f): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Flytefalls:

Well done! Please see below for reasons why I've given up on capturing a naturally bright night moon with my dimwitted HTC One cry
I think if you tried adjusting your white balance to night, your camera will get a better lifting texture.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by UjSizzle(f): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lol Ksslib, thanks smiley
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by UjSizzle(f): 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nastydroid:
Aloe vera plant(htc incredible 2)
Nice depth of field on this one cheesy
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Ksslib(m): 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
UjSizzle:
Lol Ksslib, thanks smiley
Nice shot. You welcome smiley
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
UjSizzle:

I think if you tried adjusting your white balance to night, your camera will get a better lifting texture.
Thanks kiss. Currently undergoing newly upgraded operating system stress, but I'll get there embarassed
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Nastydroid(m): 12:36am On Dec 13, 2014
UjSizzle:

Nice depth of field on this one cheesy
thanks dear smiley
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by silvolexy(m): 1:46am On Dec 13, 2014
Unilorin. New Education.

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2014
M

4 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Taken just now; tourists are out cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by funkiedipsy(f): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
#xmasspirit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Oedinred: 1:10am On Dec 16, 2014
Woww

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by tyrex(m): 2:13am On Dec 16, 2014
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by olietem(m): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
my wrist watch. taken with my moto droid edited with picsart.

taken with my motorola droid. framed by.'pics art. enjoy:::::
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by cao(f): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
Was just about to post some more pics, but they're too large...oh well...
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by emmanok24(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2014
Artificial Turf of Lead City University, Ibadan.

Taken with BlackBerry Q5

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by basille(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2014
cao:
Was just about to post some more pics, but they're too large...oh well...
Try resizing....
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by basille(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2014
Lovely pictures....
@Naturefellow i greet you

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Bluemoon1(f): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nice pics
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 2:42am On Dec 30, 2014
basille:
Lovely pictures....
@Naturefellow i greet you
Long time!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by basille(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
naturefellow:
Long time! Where've you been Basil? You see the magic that happened on this joint? cheesy

Let me post one last time before 2014 finally passes... it is a Christmas-themed shot.

Compliment of the Season everyone!
Yea, i was surprised too when i saw this on FP.
Keep the wonderful pictures coming, wishing you a splendid 2015 in advance

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
funkiedipsy:
#xmasspirit
Beautiful photo! Pls, where in Nigeria is this? shocked
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Feraz(m): 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
naturefellow:

VI. Ajose Adeogun or so. Sha that road where Zenith bank HQ is. VEry beautiful I tell you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by funkiedipsy(f): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
naturefellow:

Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by funkiedipsy(f): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
Feraz:
VI. Ajose Adeogun or so. Sha that road where Zenith bank HQ is. VEry beautiful I tell you. cheesy
Exactly!
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 11:10am On Jan 07, 2015
Feraz:
I've plied that road about a couple of times, one of which was during Christmas time, and one not as festive or dazzling as this.

+1 like jare! :-)
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
L

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
L
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Feraz(m): 12:21am On Jan 08, 2015
naturefellow:
Plantain/potato chips with fried egg and sausage + glass of citrus yoghurt.
And a serving of kohslough (cabbage + carrot). White vignette by PicsArt.
Breakfast during the holiday doesn't get any better.
This is actually my first full-hearted attempt at food photography. This attractive culinary ensemble would have passed as many others in the past did, if the thought to create a tangible memory had not been compelling enough. And also stimulating were presence of the crucial elements to make a perfect (or near-perfect) food scene; good lighting, spotless (white) background, neat crockeries and the food itself, be it real food, fast food, drinks or bakery.
After some tedious morning chores, to move on in the day, I headed straight to the kitchen for a rewarding breakfast. It is this same place that familiar aromas had been emanating from following loud sizzling and distinct cacophony of kitchen activity all the time I had been outdoor labouring. I heard it all. But I was never distracted. The imagination of what was cooking never popped up in my head. I was focused, unrelenting. 'No food for lazy man'. I earn every morsel that goes through my mouth. Most of my meals are well-deserved. This breakfast was one of them.
I was on my way out to the living room with my dish when I realised I had nothing to flush my mouth or throat with. Water is perceived to be very unbefitting for this quality of meal. So while arranging a glass of yoghurt from the refrigerator, my breakfast dish was dropped next to another dish of similar content on the surface of a deep freezer adjacent to the refrigerator. I noticed a pattern which instantly sparked an idea I had always wished to try. I added the glass of yoghurt. The stage was set. My device was in the back pocket of my short. I ensured the plastic lens covering was clean of fingerprints, and I utilised good focus. After several satisfactory shots, I added the bowl containing salad ingredients that was in the refrigerator to complement the scene, on the suggestion of the chef I am proud of.
I don't think I drooled much during the actual photography :-)
On a sofa before a lifeless television screen, I went and sat and dined, like a king.
Happy new year people!!!
A new year with new inspiration for improved mobile photography.
Awesome shot. . . I was wondering if you downloaded it from the net till I read the hilarious piece. . . cheesy

naturefellow:

I've plied that road about a couple of times, one of which was during Christmas time, and one not as festive or dazzling as this.

+1 like jare! :-)
I did not take the picture but thanks.

I'll try to upload some later. . . You're quite good with yours BTW. . .
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by nativedoctor(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
from the 13th floor of UBA house marina, Lagos.
Samsung galaxy grand duos.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (44) (Reply)

Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge / Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.