Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Christianity To Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christianity To Islam (2328 Views)

My Road From Christianity To Islam / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / Ahlul-Bayt TV Nigerian Shia Presenter:Reveals Journey From Christianity To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity To Islam by chiedu7: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY I SHOULD LEAVE CHRISTIANITY FOR ISLAM
Re: Christianity To Islam by tbaba1234: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Is it not a sin to lie?? Is that what your religion preaches??

Bukhari 6:298
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "No child is born except on Al-Fitra (Islam) and then his parents make him Jewish, Christian or Magian, as an animal produces a perfect young animal: do you see any part of its body amputated?" Then he rec

'The religion of pure Islamic Faith (Hanifa),(i.e. to worship none but Allah), The pure Allah's Islamic nature with which He (Allah) has created mankind. Let There be no change in Allah's religion (i.e. to join none in Allah's worship). That is the straight religion; but most of men know not..." (30.30)
Re: Christianity To Islam by chiedu7: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
[size=40pt]?[/size]
Re: Christianity To Islam by babylolaroy(f): 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
First the reason you will leave is because you want to leave.
Next;because it is right to leave
Next; because you are convinced of its truth.
i tell you there are so many reasons buh you have to learn them from a mufti who can show you the truth face to face.
regarding that word picture, Aisha was his wife, how small so ever, so whats d big deal in handling one's wife¿?.
That jesus didnt marry doesnt make him any saint-er
do you know how old jesus' mother was?...she was 12 wen she had him...wic was not abnormal to people of that time, if she had been married normally
Re: Christianity To Islam by chiedu7: 12:46am On Jul 17, 2014
babylolaroy: how small so ever, so whats d big deal in handling one's wife¿?.
do you know how old jesus' mother was?...she was 12 wen she had him...wic was not abnormal to people of that time, if she had been married normally

1] Please give us the evidence that Mary was 12 as it's not in the bible.

2] Give me a reason to follow a man that married a 6yr old baby.

3] Give me a reason to follow a man who is supposed to be a prophet but cannot say he is heaven bound.
and cannot tell his followers muslims they are heaven bound.

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers,
NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS).

Unlike Jesus Christ who promises that anybody who believes in Him will be saved.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

Not forgetting that Jesus went to heaven in full view of everybody, unlike mohammed that did not know his destination.

Mark 16:19
So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

SO PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY I SHOULD JOIN ISLAM.
Re: Christianity To Islam by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2014
1. I dont know anything about Mary been 12yrs of age when she birthed Jesus.

2. There is no proof whatsoever that the prophet(SAW) married a 6 yrs old girl. Its just one of the things Islam haters use in bringing the image of the prophet down. However we should note that the right of a girl to get married is based on maturity not by age and when I mean maturity I mean reaching the puberty stage. As long as a boy/girl reaches that stage he or she is free to get married. (Allah knows best)
chiedu7:
3] Give me a reason to follow a man who is supposed to be a prophet but cannot say he is heaven bound.

Unlike Jesus Christ who promises that anybody who believes in Him will be saved.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.
Not forgetting that Jesus went to heaven in full view of everybody, unlike mohammed that did not know his destination.
So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

2. There is no proof whatsoever that the prophet(SAW) married a 6 yrs old girl. Its just one of the things Islam haters use in bringing the image of the prophet down. However we should note that the right of a girl to get married is based on maturity not by age and when I mean maturity I mean reaching the puberty stage. As long as a boy/girl reaches that stage he or she is free to get married. (Allah knows best)

3. Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that
which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."
-----------------------
He doesn't know what would happen to him or to any one of
the messengers of Allah. He followed what is given to him
from his Creator. he comes as clear waner that to all man
kind, telling them follow what Allah reveald you. Being a muslim just not justify that you will make heaven, it all depends on your deeds unlike christianity that mentions that as long as you are a christian you will be saved, this is totally wrong.
Re: Christianity To Islam by babylolaroy(f): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
chiedu7:

you might as well decide altogether not to join. since you are not under force, just stop tainting islam

1 Like

Re: Christianity To Islam by malvisguy212: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
babylolaroy: First the reason you will leave is because you want to leave.
i tell you there are so many reasons buh you have to learn them from a mufti who can show you the truth face to face.
regarding that word picture, Aisha was his wife, how small so ever, so whats d big deal in handling one's wife¿?.
you will be surprise that God will reject the idea of religion, there is just one reason you must be born again, let keep christianity aside.
Re: Christianity To Islam by babylolaroy(f): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2014
malvisguy212: you will be surprise that God will reject the idea of religion, there is just one reason you must be born again, let keep christianity aside.
i will be more surprised if God does not punish you for your insolence and i'd be most surprised if you had put a 'd' after your 'surprise'

1 Like

Re: Christianity To Islam by malvisguy212: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2014
babylolaroy:
i will be more surprised if God does not punish you for your insolence and i'd be most surprised if you had put a 'd' after your 'surprise'
psalm 11:3.if the foundation is faulty, what can the righteous do? .david ask the question because the foundation of adam and eve is faulty, the weakness start when satan descive adam and eve. So david ask this important question, God will not leave anytin untouched, man need a new foundation to start, God created us in his image, this make us Godly, but when adam fall God take away the Godliness, is like satan sink our solid foundation which is Godliness, that why david ask the question IF THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD IS FAULTY, WHAT CAN THE RIGHTEOUS DO?notice, david did not say what CAN mankind do? But he said , what can the righteous do? The question is WHO WILL UNITE US BACK TO GODLINESS? This is the reason jesus has to be born of THE SPIRIT OF GOD, TO UNITE US BACK TO GODLINESS, no other prophet has the nature of Godliness , they all have the foam of Godliness, isaiah say, he is our solid foundation, the chief conner stone.

John10:9.I am the door;by me if any man enter in, he shall be save and he shall go in and out and find pasture.

John 10:11. I am the good shepherd, the good shepherd give his life for his sheep.

John10:14.i am the good shepherd, my sheep know me and I know them..........18.no man can take them out of my hand,

John15:1. i am the true vine and my father is the husbandman.......4.abide in me and I in you as the branch cannot bear fruit of it self.

Revelation1:18. I am he that liveth and was dead behold am alive forevermore amen, and have takin the key of hell and death.

So my sister God don't recognise religion, he want us to have a relationship with him as a family, christian , muslim etc God don't ask us to be any of them, you just need to confess jesus and be born again start your new foundation with God, the foundation of adam is faulty and man cannot dwell in it, this is the ONLY REASON YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN. Thank you for your time.

3 Likes

Re: Christianity To Islam by babylolaroy(f): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
malvisguy212: psalm 11:3.if the foundation is faulty, what can the righteous do? .david ask the question because the foundation of adam and eve is faulty, the weakness start when satan descive adam and eve. So david ask this important question, God will not leave anytin untouched, man need a new foundation to start, God created us in his image, this make us Godly, but when adam fall God take away the Godliness, is like satan sink our solid foundation which is Godliness, that why david ask the question IF THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD IS FAULTY, WHAT CAN THE RIGHTEOUS DO?notice, david did not say what CAN mankind do? But he said , what can the righteous do? The question is WHO WILL UNITE US BACK TO GODLINESS? This is the reason jesus has to be born of THE SPIRIT OF GOD, TO UNITE US BACK TO GODLINESS, no other prophet has the nature of Godliness , they all have the foam of Godliness, isaiah say, he is our solid foundation, the chief conner stone.

John10:9.I am the door;by me if any man enter in, he shall be save and he shall go in and out and find pasture.

John 10:11. I am the good shepherd, the good shepherd give his life for his sheep.

John10:14.i am the good shepherd, my sheep know me and I know them..........18.no man can take them out of my hand,

John15:1. i am the true vine and my father is the husbandman.......4.abide in me and I in you as the branch cannot bear fruit of it self.

Revelation1:18. I am he that liveth and was dead behold am alive forevermore amen, and have takin the key of hell and death.

So my sister God don't recognise religion, he want us to have a relationship with him as a family, christian , muslim etc God don't ask us to be any of them, you just need to confess jesus and be born again start your new foundation with God, the foundation of adam is faulty and man cannot dwell in it, this is the ONLY REASON YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN. Thank you for your time.
you are not a christian buh you believe in christ. your case is a sorry one
Re: Christianity To Islam by malvisguy212: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
babylolaroy:
you are not a christian buh you believe in christ. your case is a sorry one
my good friend, did jesus say he was a christian? All you need to do is to confess your sin to Him.
CONFESSING JESUS CHRIST IS ACCEPTING THE WORD OF GOD BECAUSE
JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD, NOT
CONFESSING JESUS BUT DECIDED TO BE A
GOOD MAN, IS LIKE A MAN TELLING GOD,
"HELLOW GOD,I KNOW SATAN IS A BAD
MAN AND YOU'RE TRYING TO HELP ME, BUT GOD I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP, I CAN SAVE MYSELF, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR WORD [JESUS].

Religion is man reach out for God, man has a sinful nature, you can not stand in the presence of God, first accept his word[jesus].

1 Like

Re: Christianity To Islam by babylolaroy(f): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2014
malvisguy212: my good friend, did jesus say he was a christian? All you need to do is to confess your sin to Him.
CONFESSING JESUS CHRIST IS ACCEPTING THE WORD OF GOD BECAUSE
JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD, NOT
CONFESSING JESUS BUT DECIDED TO BE A
GOOD MAN, IS LIKE A MAN TELLING GOD,
"HELLOW GOD,I KNOW SATAN IS A BAD
MAN AND YOU'RE TRYING TO HELP ME, BUT GOD I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP, I CAN SAVE MYSELF, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR WORD [JESUS].

Religion is man reach out for God, man has a sinful nature, you can not stand in the presence of God, first accept his word[jesus].
on the contrary, this is what i think. if christ is d leader, den his followers are christians...ofcourse. thats logical. that dont mean nohow that christ was a christian since he was the leader.
we shudnt say further that we muslims think he IS a muslim. yu know dah kinda thing nd we dont think him a word of God. we think we all are words of God. BE! and we were. thats it. hpw else dd we come about? only by that word which is BE! not jesus!
Re: Christianity To Islam by malvisguy212: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
babylolaroy:
on the contrary, this is what i think. if christ is d leader, den his followers are christians...ofcourse. thats logical. that dont mean nohow that christ was a christian since he was the leader.
we shudnt say further that we muslims think he IS a muslim. yu know dah kinda thing nd we dont think him a word of God. we think we all are words of God. BE! and we were. thats it. hpw else dd we come about? only by that word which is BE! not jesus!
long tym lady, how have you been? Hope fine?

You may be right, who follow jesus may be christian but one thin I like you to know is that jesus did not start any religion, he unite us back to God, jesus said, I am the vine and you are the branch, what dos it mean by branch? It mean he link us to God , I don't ague religion, I preach the good news, for the past few days, I notice that no one will agree with your view, nobody is wrong, this will lead to unnecessary aguement which I hate,i'v even forgotten this thread when you draw my attention.

Thank you for your time, happy salah
Re: Christianity To Islam by cloudstar: 4:42am On Aug 02, 2014
babylolaroy: First the reason you will leave is because you want to leave.

Normally, I will not respond to such statements but I am compelled to ask you for the source stating that Jesus mother was 12 when she had him. While you are looking that up, I will say this - anyone can decide to adhere to any form of worship or religion they choose. If you want to believe in a stone, that is your prerogative but don't throw your stone at others.
Re: Christianity To Islam by cloudstar: 5:26am On Aug 02, 2014
Uzeinalkali

Several muslims have claimed this to justify the fact that Mohammad married a 6 year old child

I think you are incorrect. The Hadith Al-Bukhari made it clear that Aisha was 6 when Mohammad married her and consummated his marriage to her when she was 9 years old. Also, puberty is not a sign that a child can get married or is ready for sexual intercourse, all it means is that the child body is under-going hormonal changes. A 7 year old girl can start growing hair under her arm-pit; it doesn't mean it's time for Muslim men to marry her. We should use our common sense instead of following 7th century Arab traditions.

3. Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that
which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."
-----------------------
He doesn't know what would happen to him or to any one of
the messengers of Allah. He followed what is given to him
from his Creator. he comes as clear waner that to all man
kind, telling them follow what Allah reveald you. Being a muslim just not justify that you will make heaven, it all depends on your deeds.

You are not giving the full picture here. In Surah 19:71; The Quran states that every Muslim will go to hell. Whether Muslims will be there temporarily or pass over it is another subject of discussion but it raises eye-brows that after all your good deeds, Allah will still send you to hell at some point. The Quran also states that Allah is the best of deceivers and he can willingly deceive you irrespective of your good deeds.

Unlike Christianity that mentions that as long as you are a christian you will be saved, this is totally wrong

I think you need a clearer understanding of who a true Christian is. The term has been used loosely so many times and it carries no weight when people hear it anymore.

1. Christians believe that anyone born of a woman by a human father carries the gene called Sin. In simple terms, it's in your nature to do wrong i.e. lie, steal, possible kill, fornicate etc. This gene was passed to all man-kind because the first man and woman disobeyed and sinned against God. So, it's in our DNA - it's more spiritual than physical. It was passed down from our 1st parents to all humans.
2. No matter how hard we try, no matter how we strive to be the best people we can be - we will also fall short because our very nature is sinful. So, we can pray 100 times a day and wash our feet and faces but it will not change our characters because we do not personally have the power to do so.
3. Then came Jesus the Christ. The Quran and the Bible attest that the Spirit of God came upon Mary (A Virgin) and she gave birth to Him. What does that mean? - It means He had no earthly father - the DNA of sin couldn't reach him because He was not born of man but of God. That is why Christians believe He is the Son of God because it was God's spirit that came on Mary. The Quran confirmed that Jesus the Christ was sinless. It is not recorded anywhere in the Quran or in the Bible that Jesus sinned. So because He didn't sinned, He has the power to give anyone not to sin as well. The reason that sin is a big deal is because God is a Holy and Just God and will not tolerate sin in His presence i.e. you can't be good on Monday and be bad on Saturday.

I will leave it here for now smiley
Re: Christianity To Islam by cloudstar: 5:47am On Aug 02, 2014
babylolaroy:

What you think is irrelevant - it doesn't change who Jesus is and what His message is about. The question you should ask yourself is what is historically true? This is what I suggest:

1. I suggest you research the accounts of the Bible and the Quran about Jesus. For example, do not believe what the Bible say about Jesus and do not believe that the Quran say either (even though this may be hard). Research early historical accounts about Jesus before both books were written or revealed. After that, compare your research findings with the Quranic and Biblical account and verify which is closer to your research.

Let me give you a simple example. The Bible claimed Jesus was crucified (the Bible came 600 years earlier than the Quran), the Quran states it wasn't so. In such a case, what do we believe? The answer is pretty simple - history from early sources i.e. Roman historians who were not Christians attest and confirmed that Jesus was crucified. You may ask - why should we believe these accounts - again, simple: They predate both the Biblical and Quranic accounts. So, even if you don't believe the Bible said it, you can't deny that Jesus the Christ was crucified. You may decide to ignore it and hold on to your original belief smiley

I ask that you are objective when discussing matters of faith and use history as a litmus test to validate religious accounts. This goes for both Islam and Christianity.
Re: Christianity To Islam by malvisguy212: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2014
cloudstar:

What you think is irrelevant - it doesn't change who Jesus is and what His message is about. The question you should ask yourself is what is historically true? This is what I suggest:

1. I suggest you research the accounts of the Bible and the Quran about Jesus. For example, do not believe what the Bible say about Jesus and do not believe that the Quran say either (even though this may be hard). Research early historical accounts about Jesus before both books were written or revealed. After that, compare your research findings with the Quranic and Biblical account and verify which is closer to your research.

Let me give you a simple example. The Bible claimed Jesus was crucified (the Bible came 600 years earlier than the Quran), the Quran states it wasn't so. In such a case, what do we believe? The answer is pretty simple - history from early sources i.e. Roman historians who were not Christians attest and confirmed that Jesus was crucified. You may ask - why should we believe these accounts - again, simple: They predate both the Biblical and Quranic accounts. So, even if you don't believe the Bible said it, you can't deny that Jesus the Christ was crucified. You may decide to ignore it and hold on to your original belief smiley

I ask that you are objective when discussing matters of faith and use history as a litmus test to validate religious accounts. This goes for both Islam and Christianity.
nice one brother.
Re: Christianity To Islam by babylolaroy(f): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
malvisguy212: long tym lady, how have you been? Hope fine?

You may be right, who follow jesus may be christian but one thin I like you to know is that jesus did not start any religion, he unite us back to God, jesus said, I am the vine and you are the branch, what dos it mean by branch? It mean he link us to God , I don't ague religion, I preach the good news, for the past few days, I notice that no one will agree with your view, nobody is wrong, this will lead to unnecessary aguement which I hate,i'v even forgotten this thread when you draw my attention.

Thank you for your time, happy salah

you see, having religious arguments get so old nd boring cos in the end and mostly, nothing changes
Re: Christianity To Islam by malvisguy212: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
babylolaroy:

you see, having religious arguments get so old nd boring cos in the end and mostly, nothing changes
I don't ague, I preach, nonetheless I understand your point. Thank you.
Re: Christianity To Islam by chiedu7: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
babylolaroy:

My Original Post if it were not edited showed the superiority of Jesus over Islam
Re: Christianity To Islam by DMainMan: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2014
@ babylolaroy, Uzeinalkali, tbaba1234, Nyc 1. But everyone should leave those guys alone. He feels pained that Christians are reverting back to Islam.

The main essence of him creating this thread is to vent his frustration by mocking us. Leave him. The best way of them preaching is to abuse other people values. Dont fall to their evil trick.

Even though u Non-Muslims derive joy in abusing us and our Proplet but as principled people, we Muslims, of course, cant stoop so low to abuse other peoples religion / faith. We cant abuse Moses and the Torah. We cant abuse Jesus and the Bible. This and many more makes some of u guys to revert back to Islam.

1 Like

Re: Christianity To Islam by DMainMan: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2014
You actually want to know y people are reverting to Islam. Islam is against immorality and animalistic behaviours such as Lesbianism and gayism.

We are against fornication and adultery.

Wasnt in Nairaland where a Christian bornagain lady boastfully told us aw sexual outgoings with her boyfreind here. https://www.nairaland.com/1588195/yes-told-him-openly-like.

Cant you c how u guys murder innocent children and women in the middle east. Cant u c aw u guys murder innocent muslims in central africa republic for fun.

U guys come here to abuse and disrespect other people religion and values to bring about violence. Continue ranting and venting. And u think people wont revert back to Islam with these your nefarious acts.

@ all. No one should waste his or time here. Let him continue promoting violence. In fact, he doesnt know he is disgracing and downgrading his religion more and more.
@babylolaroy, I am going to PM u.
Re: Christianity To Islam by chiedu7: 1:31am On Aug 07, 2014
DMainMan: You actually want to know y people are reverting to Islam. Islam is against immorality and animalistic behaviours such as Lesbianism and gayism.

We are against fornication and adultery.

Wasnt in Nairaland where a Christian bornagain lady boastfully told us aw sexual outgoings with her boyfreind here. https://www.nairaland.com/1588195/yes-told-him-openly-like.

Cant you c how u guys murder innocent children and women in the middle east. Cant u c aw u guys murder innocent muslims in central africa republic for fun.

U guys come here to abuse and disrespect other people religion and values to bring about violence. Continue ranting and venting. And u think people wont revert back to Islam with these your nefarious acts.

@ all. No one should waste his or time here. Let him continue promoting violence. In fact, he doesnt know he is disgracing and downgrading his religion more and more.
@babylolaroy, I am going to PM u.
[size=14pt]
Oh boy na lie you dey talk!
[/size]
[size=14pt]
There are LESBIAN muslims
[img]http://www.stichtingsecretgarden.nl/nieuwsbrief/images/verh04.jpg[/img]

GAY MUSLIMS

MOSLEMS PRACTICE S3XUAL JIHAD, THIS IS WORSE THAN FORNICATION& ADULTERY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lKzc6MePNw

THE WORST IS THAT MUSLIMS HAVE S3XUAL RELATIONS WITH ANIMALS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_NTUQZXcXg
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Christianity To Islam by malvisguy212: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2014
DMainMan: @ babylolaroy, Uzeinalkali, tbaba1234, Nyc 1. But everyone should leave those guys alone. He feels pained that Christians are reverting back to Islam.

The main essence of him creating this thread is to vent his frustration by mocking us. Leave him. The best way of them preaching is to abuse other people values. Dont fall to their evil trick.

Even though u Non-Muslims derive joy in abusing us and our Proplet but as principled people, we Muslims, of course, cant stoop so low to abuse other peoples religion / faith. We cant abuse Moses and the Torah. We cant abuse Jesus and the Bible. This and many more makes some of u guys to revert back to Islam.
this is the end time, God is removing the crop from the weed, the man of sin cannot dwell in a world of truth , righteousness and Godliness. First all this must give way for him to have is way.

I will post end time teaching now. What I discover in the bible, christ is comin.
Re: Christianity To Islam by malvisguy212: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2014
the scripture make it clear that no one
know the day or the hour of christ
return.but the bible dos say that we can
know the time and season surrounding
his comin,you may be thinkin the usual
sayin like... So because disease and immorality are running rampant and
because there are wars and rumors of
war and we have had some few
earthquake that jesus is comin soon ?
Yeah we'av heard all that before. But
after studying the bible I discover somtin interesting about the end of days. Please read.
my theory about the end of days started
when I read a verse in isaiah 46. It say
that God declare the end from the
beginning. A similar verse was in isaiah48. This lead me to the creation
story in the book of genesis. As I study
the first chapter, I began to wonder, WHY
IT TOOK GOD SIX DAYS TO CREATE THIS
WORLD AND REST ON THE SEVENTH
DAY,WHY WOULD HE TAKE SIX DAYS WHEN HE COULD HAVE CREATED THE
WORLD IN ONE SECOND, IN THE BLINK OF
AN EYE?I started studying the word"day"
and days" I discover some interesting
passages that related to this. Maby God is
indicating to us how much time man would have on earth.this is the point, the
bible especially the old testament is full
of foreshadowing. An event that actually
happen in history, also picture somtin
comin in the future. An example is the
sacrifice of abraham and isaac, that even actually happen,and it was also a picture
of what God will do to his son jesus on the
cross as an offering for the sin of the
world. Now why will God take SIX days to
create the world? Is this a picture of
somtin we need to know? I think it is. In 2peter 3:8, the context was refferin to the
second comin of jesus christ,the bible say
that a one day with they Lord is as a
thousand years and a thousand year is
like a day. Psalm 90. A thousand year in
God sight is like yesterday.so could it be that the six days of creation were yo
indicate to us the time man will spend on
this earth would be about six thousand
years?...the seventh day of rest picturing
the thousand years millennia reign, when
christ come back to set up is kingdom, the time of righteousness and peace.bible
scholar have calculate from the first man
adam to the first comin of christ to be
4000years,if that is the case then we are
could have been living at the end of what
the new testament called THE LAST DAYS.now this is the issue.God deal with
time in the bible, when God measure time
He dose so by seven.....
1.God created the world in seven days,
with the seven day bein for REST.
2according to the old testament law,the jew were commanded to REST every
SEVEN days.
3.the seventh week after the passover,
they celebrated a big feast of REST.
4.the seventh month of were perhaps the
most important when they celebrated three of there biggest feast of REST.
5.every seventh year was the year of REST
for the land.
6.every 49years ,seven times seven, they
celebrated the year of jubilee, which is a
year of REST for the land and liberty for the people.so it made perfect sense to me
that God would set up a seven thousand
year period for man to occupy the earth,
with the last thousand year being a time
of REST when jesus come back to set up
his earthly kingdom, as spoken in revelation20.I was right when I say God
deal with time he dos so by seven.the
second coming of christ is the most
important day in God's calendar , he want
us yo know the timing .
Hose was a prophet in the old testament, in verse 6 of that book , hosea talk about
isreal, God chosen nation, who was
always rejecting God.the nation was goin
to be torn apart, but verse two say" after
two days will he revive us , the third day
he will raise us up and the we shall live in his sight"what dos this mean? When jesus
come isreal reject him as there messiah ,
so God scatter the nation of isreal all over
the world. For 1900 years there is no
nation of isreal but God say after two days
[ or 2000yrs] I will revive thee, and you, isreal will live in my sight: the scatter
isreal became a nation in the year
1948.this is important because God is
reviving the nation of isreal and they are
about to live in his sight when jesus come
back to set up his earthly kingdom , have you ever meet a cannanite ? How about
the amorite? No because these are isreal
enemies and God did not preserve them,
the jew have been preserve because they
are God chosen people and he must fulfill
and keep his promise he made to them but the jew are still rejecting christ, for
how long?after two days [or 2000years] I
will revive thee and the third day you shall
live in my sight.
The second coming event are about to
begin, I see the same foreshadowing in exodus 19:11. God told isreal to clean up
and wait for two days, the third day I'm
comin down in the sight of they nation. In
john 11. Lazarus died a jew, jesus waited
for two days before he raise him from
death, this is a picture of how God is about to turn his back from isreal for the
next two thousand years [or two days]
and start reach out for the rest of the
world through the new testament church
which he did. God dint just throw this
stuff in the bible to wast space ,maby am right , maby God is tryin to tell us
somtin.in matthew17:1 say that jesus tool
peter, james and john up to the
mountain, apart from the rest, did the
thing we want to know happen up there?
Yes.jesus transfigured before them and the are giving a preview of his second
coming glory, now the first word of the
verse was "after six days" why did God
throw this in? To was space? Or is God
tryin to tell us somtin that we need to
know?note:the time from adam to jesus is 4,000years[4days] the time of the
church period is two thousand years
[2days] so could this mean after 6000yrs
[6days] God will revive isreal and fulfill his
promise he made to them? Hmmm am I
reading to much . If am right, BROTHERS WE ARE LIVING IN THE END OF DAYS.
REPENT. THANK YOU.
Re: Christianity To Islam by Rilwayne001: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
Gibberish as usual undecided
Re: Christianity To Islam by malvisguy212: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rilwayne001: Gibberish as usual undecided
has anytin ever make sense to you? Do you want to give your life to christ? Call on Him and He will answer.
Re: Christianity To Islam by Rilwayne001: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
malvisguy212: has anytin ever make sense to you?

I should be asking you....Ignoramous like you are fast in eating hokum, but you will never eat your gibberish alone u try as hard as possible in transferring it to other ignoramous around.

You believe in the unexplainable tale of trinity,

you believe in the sacrifice of fools (blood sacrifice) that without it Yahweh cannot forgive your sins

you believe jesus is God almighty when the bible is against that notion (even jesus himself is against that notion)

you believe in the ressurection myth, when actually you cant prove my thread wrong.

you believe the bible is inerrant despite all the glaring absurdities in it.

you believe paul despite telling you the he is a liar.

you believe in trinity when actually u cannot prove it from the bible.

And soo on and so fort. among all those gibberish/hokum/taradiddle you believed in, you tried to force it into my oesophagus and times without number i told you i dont suck them.

Better still you can prove all those point here...and if you cant please review your life and give it to God Almighty who created Jesus including you.

malvisguy212: Do you want to give your life to christ?

I will rather give my life to God the same person jesus gave his life to.

Zechariah 14:9 (NIV)
The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On thatday there will be one LORD , and his name the only name .

Who will be the only ONE LORD? Jesus or is father?

malvisguy212: Call on Him and He will answer.

To God belong all praise and worship, i call upon the God that jesus himself used to ask of help

1 Like

Re: Christianity To Islam by babylolaroy(f): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
chiedu7:

My Original Post if it were not edited showed the superiority of Jesus over Islam
i dont know who asked you about superiority. lets go by ur logic. jesus is wow. hez so wow and you are a follower. what stops you from being the world's most popular saint
Re: Christianity To Islam by babylolaroy(f): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
malvisguy212: the scripture make it clear that no one
know the day or the hour of christ
return.but the bible dos say that we can
know the time and season surrounding
his comin,you may be thinkin the usual
sayin like... So because disease and immorality are running rampant and
because there are wars and rumors of
war and we have had some few
earthquake that jesus is comin soon ?
Yeah we'av heard all that before. But
after studying the bible I discover somtin interesting about the end of days. Please read.
my theory about the end of days started
when I read a verse in isaiah 46. It say
that God declare the end from the
beginning. A similar verse was in isaiah48. This lead me to the creation
story in the book of genesis. As I study
the first chapter, I began to wonder, WHY
IT TOOK GOD SIX DAYS TO CREATE THIS
WORLD AND REST ON THE SEVENTH
DAY,WHY WOULD HE TAKE SIX DAYS WHEN HE COULD HAVE CREATED THE
WORLD IN ONE SECOND, IN THE BLINK OF
AN EYE?I started studying the word"day"
and days" I discover some interesting
passages that related to this. Maby God is
indicating to us how much time man would have on earth.this is the point, the
bible especially the old testament is full
of foreshadowing. An event that actually
happen in history, also picture somtin
comin in the future. An example is the
sacrifice of abraham and isaac, that even actually happen,and it was also a picture
of what God will do to his son jesus on the
cross as an offering for the sin of the
world. Now why will God take SIX days to
create the world? Is this a picture of
somtin we need to know? I think it is. In 2peter 3:8, the context was refferin to the
second comin of jesus christ,the bible say
that a one day with they Lord is as a
thousand years and a thousand year is
like a day. Psalm 90. A thousand year in
God sight is like yesterday.so could it be that the six days of creation were yo
indicate to us the time man will spend on
this earth would be about six thousand
years?...the seventh day of rest picturing
the thousand years millennia reign, when
christ come back to set up is kingdom, the time of righteousness and peace.bible
scholar have calculate from the first man
adam to the first comin of christ to be
4000years,if that is the case then we are
could have been living at the end of what
the new testament called THE LAST DAYS.now this is the issue.God deal with
time in the bible, when God measure time
He dose so by seven.....
1.God created the world in seven days,
with the seven day bein for REST.
2according to the old testament law,the jew were commanded to REST every
SEVEN days.
3.the seventh week after the passover,
they celebrated a big feast of REST.
4.the seventh month of were perhaps the
most important when they celebrated three of there biggest feast of REST.
5.every seventh year was the year of REST
for the land.
6.every 49years ,seven times seven, they
celebrated the year of jubilee, which is a
year of REST for the land and liberty for the people.so it made perfect sense to me
that God would set up a seven thousand
year period for man to occupy the earth,
with the last thousand year being a time
of REST.
i surmise that if this your 'God' didnt rest, he would break down. that means the creation was such an ordeal, he would not last long if he didnt slow down.
astaghfirullah. really you guys belittle God and you know next to nothing about his might. you even repeated rest using the upper cases. seriously for once, try to study ur bible in its original language, not English which is handed down to you this way with wrong interpretations. i am nt even sure many christian know in what language it was revealed.
Re: Christianity To Islam by malvisguy212: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
babylolaroy:
i surmise that if this your 'God' didnt rest, he would break down. that means the creation was such an ordeal, he would not last long if he didnt slow down.
astaghfirullah. really you guys belittle God and you know next to nothing about his might. you even repeated rest using the upper cases. seriously for once, try to study ur bible in its original language, not English which is handed down to you this way with wrong interpretations. i am nt even sure many christian know in what language it was revealed.
do you know what is foreshadowing? event that happen but God use it to showcase what He will do in the future.isaiah 46. God declare the end from the beginning, meaning there is foreshadowing in the book of genesis,what is God tryin to tell us there? Why will he create the world in 6days and REST on the seventh day? I highlight how God told the children of isreal to rest every seventh day, month and year,6days of creation mean man has 6000thousand years to live on the earth,[ remember a thousand year is like yesterday in God calendar,2peter 2:8.] and the seventh day which God rest is the millanea reign of Christ.DID YOU THINK GOD JUST SAY" I DECLARE THE END FROM THE BEGINNING" JUST TO WAST SPACE?I don't expect you to understand the deep thing of God, you must first confess your sin.

God is reaching out to the world through his word jesus.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Listening To Music Or Watching Movies Breaks One Fast? / Islam And Changing Times? / Why I Am Now A Muslim – Imo Traditional Ruler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.