Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

G-invest Exam - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / G-invest Exam (124049 Views)

G-invest Deployment For Trade And Investment Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-invest Exam by Hallsent: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
Only you Baba God can see us through. We look up on to you.
Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 5:30am On Oct 20, 2014
A new week, a fresh start we pray oh God!!
Re: G-invest Exam by klarke(m): 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
This silence is resounding. Somebody shld say something,....anything.
Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
D silence is scary oh but I guess everyone is tired!!

klarke:
This silence is resounding. Somebody shld say something,....anything.
Re: G-invest Exam by pauloski84: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
Na wa oooo
Re: G-invest Exam by fredosan(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
silence is golden
Re: G-invest Exam by moorin(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
Every1 shud just pls ask their source for any information
Re: G-invest Exam by Amirald: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
To my surprise somebody at the top in SMEDAN told me today that they don't know G-invest exist... don't you think that they are keeping it to themselves?
Re: G-invest Exam by mayavathy: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Wonders shall never end
Amirald:
To my surprise somebody at the top in SMEDAN told me today that they don't know G-invest exist... don't you think that they are keeping it to themselves?
Re: G-invest Exam by ayozie(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
The Min of Trade and Investment knows G-invest. It may be true they don't know in SMEADAN. I have sat with Dir Human Resources in d Min in his office over dis matter. His assured me that everything will soon be resolved.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Amirald: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
ayozie:
The Min of Trade and Investment knows G-invest. It may be true they don't know in SMEADAN. I have sat with Dir Human Resources in d Min in his office over dis matter. His assured me that everything will soon be resolved.
@ Ayozie, we're lukn forward to tht. did u atended d aptitude test n d interview?
Re: G-invest Exam by ayozie(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
Yes I did...
Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ayozie pls do you have any idea concerning our letters if it will be possible 4 collection b4 ending of this month
Re: G-invest Exam by ayozie(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
Yassjib of a truth that in is not readily available in any quarters, but from calculation it seems it will be ready b4 ending. Before primaries I guess. Dis is all politiking...
Re: G-invest Exam by chikaanig(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
How sure are u cos they called some persons to verify their course of study today
Re: G-invest Exam by Hallsent: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
ayozie:
Yassjib of a truth that in is not readily available in any quarters, but from calculation it seems it will be ready b4 ending. Before primaries I guess. Dis is all politiking...
@ayozie we appreciate ur updates. Nw dat politics had entered d whole tin, hope all dose who received d deployment letter would make d final list? Tnx.
Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thanks so much Ayozie May God see us 2ru
Re: G-invest Exam by ayozie(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Every one with Deployment sms has his name on the master list and will get aptm letters. But the calls and sms some people are getting is to either complete missing Data and or also know what Parastatals to Designate people to in dia state of deployment. To keep ur mind busy, look for the Fed parastatal in ur state of deployment dat is under Trade and investment, consider ur discipline and u can get a close guess what Parastatal u will be pOsted to...

3 Likes

Re: G-invest Exam by Ibrospencer55(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pls DirectX where are u?
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ibrospencer55:
Pls DirectX where are u?
am here! reading yr comments.....peoples anyhow's comments made me stop commenting... good luck!
Re: G-invest Exam by moorin(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
directX:
am here! reading yr comments.....peoples anyhow's comments made me stop commenting... good luck!
but some people here actually needed ur help and have been since asking
Re: G-invest Exam by mayavathy: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
Please directx don't mind those who make negative comment ... Please directx what's latest info no matter how little the info is
directX:
Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
directX:
DirectX pls u don't need to stop cos we seriously need you now than ever. pls keep updating us do not purnish the whole house just because of one person, It's not fair
Re: G-invest Exam by ayozie(m): 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
Haba DiretX don't let peoples comment deter you from doing what u feel it's good. If bad comments can make one stop doing what he or she do often our Nigerian police would have been better.

Come on and make this forum lively. U should try and figure d mental trauma this whole process is putting sons of men through. No matter how little, share some talk. Even if it's HEAR SAY....

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Jajalastic: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2014
Directx,majority of the people in the forum showered u with praises,econium and prayers for updating them with authentic information.Don't allow myopic and minute few to derail u from the good work you started.You gave me hope and others.So,continue with your good work,God will bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by muritalaadeyemo: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
Why do you guys need a particular directx to update you on this purported recruitment exercise by G-invest (or whatever)?Anybody who has been sent a redeployment text message should visit the Ministry for its veracity. I can confirm to this house that the Ministry of Trade and investment office in Area 1, Abuja has been turned into mecca by teaming unemployed youths who had received similar messages from the so called directx. The message from the Ministry is very clear. For avoidance of doubt, no supervising Federal Ministry by the act establishing it is empowered to recruit for agencies/parastatals under its supervision. The agencies/parastatals are self accounting and empowered in conjunction with the Federal Civil Service to meet their human capital needs whenever there are vacancies. The Ministry has confirmed that he is not aware of the purported recruitment exercise and advised that you should be wary of fraudsters. I hope directx and his or her co- travellers understand the import of their actions on you guys' psychologies and immediately desist from their deceits.
Re: G-invest Exam by muritalaadeyemo: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
muritalaadeyemo:
Why do you guys need a particular directx to update you on this purported recruitment exercise by G-invest (or whatever)?Anybody who has been sent a redeployment text message should visit the Ministry for its veracity. I can confirm to this house that the Ministry of Trade and investment office in Area 1, Abuja has been turned into mecca by teaming unemployed youths who had received similar messages from the so called G-invest. The message from the Ministry is very clear. For avoidance of doubt, no supervising Federal Ministry by the act establishing it is empowered to recruit for agencies/parastatals under its supervision. The agencies/parastatals are self accounting and empowered in conjunction with the Federal Civil Service to meet their human capital needs whenever there are vacancies. The Ministry has confirmed that its not aware of the purported recruitment exercise and advised that you should be wary of fraudsters. I hope directx and his or her co- travellers understand the import of their actions on you guys' psychologies and immediately desist from their deceits.
Re: G-invest Exam by muritalaadeyemo: 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
muritalaadeyemo:
Why do you guys need a particular directx to update you on this purported recruitment exercise by G-invest (or whatever)?Anybody who has been sent a redeployment text message should visit the Ministry for its veracity. I can confirm to this house that the Ministry of Trade and investment office in Area 1, Abuja has been turned into mecca by teaming unemployed youths who had received similar messages from the so called G-Invest. The message from the Ministry is very clear. For avoidance of doubt, no supervising Federal Ministry by the act establishing it is empowered to recruit for agencies/parastatals under its supervision. The agencies/parastatals are self accounting and empowered in conjunction with the Federal Civil Service to meet their human capital needs whenever there are vacancies. The Ministry has confirmed that it's not aware of the purported recruitment exercise and advised that you should be wary of fraudsters. I hope directx and his or her co- travellers understand the import of their actions on you guys' psychologies and immediately desist from their deceits.
Re: G-invest Exam by wintex: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hahahahahhaha! ...and everybody keeps quiet but seriously stop begging directx his shakara is too much!!!
Re: G-invest Exam by mayavathy: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
@muritalaadeyemo u are an educated illiterate... If u are not part of this recruitment please leave us alone ... Thank you for all your efforts but u are gradually becoming a nuisance to us [quote author=muritalaadeyemo post=27357037

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by muritalaadeyemo: 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
mayavathy:
@muritalaadeyemo u are an educated illiterate... If u are not part of this recruitment please leave us alone ... Thank you for all your efforts but u are gradually becoming a nuisance to us [quote author=muritalaadeyemo post=27357037
I sincerely understand your frustration. However, I will continue to remain active on this platform as long as fallacies and deceits are being traded by directx and his or her cohorts.
Re: G-invest Exam by mayavathy: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
Please muritaladeyemo can you please provide evidence why u think this recruitment is fake... Even though the parastatals are independent the ministry can still decide to employ on behalf of the parastatals, afteral aganga is a strong minister in this govt [quote author=muritalaadeyemo post=27359141][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (50) (Reply)

Job Openings / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.