Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

G-invest Exam - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / G-invest Exam (124051 Views)

G-invest Deployment For Trade And Investment Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-invest Exam by Motunrayur(f): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
''G-invest stop frustrating dis ppl'' are u nt one of us @ spicy?
Re: G-invest Exam by muritalaadeyemo: 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rahma2011:
its a shame that men in this house exchange words of insults between them, in a forum of this nature even when you don't know the exact person you are communicating to.
1. Are you guys really men or you are just disguising?
2. Wouldn't this tarnish the image of the institution that produce?
3. Are you guys really capable of handling managerial positions.
4. can you guys become good husband that can manage a common home with common differences?
5. Is it the only manner you can handle your perspective?
i must not hide it, both of you have spoil my day,

Good Morning the rest of my people.
Nice piece. May God continue to bless you.
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
motobaby take yr time oh...lol....
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
90% percent of the delay has been solved already... good-luck.... worryless, yr letters are coming
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=muritalaadeyemo post=27356977][/quote]
Rahma, did you read your "mr financial comfortability" letter to me?
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rahma2011:
its a shame that men in this house exchange words of insults between them, in a forum of this nature even when you don't know the exact person you are communicating to.
4. can you guys become good husband that can manage a common home with common differences?

madam rahma did you read the love letter that that your frustrated Mr financial comfortable wrote me? maybe you need to read again;

"muritalaadeyemo:
Why do you guys need a particular directx to update you on this purported recruitment exercise by G-invest (or whatever)?Anybody who has been sent a redeployment text message should visit the Ministry for its veracity. I can confirm to this house that the Ministry of Trade and investment office in Area 1, Abuja has been turned into mecca by teaming unemployed youths who had received similar messages from the so called G-Invest. The message from the Ministry is very clear. For avoidance of doubt, no supervising Federal Ministry by the act establishing it is empowered to recruit for agencies/parastatals under its supervision. The agencies/parastatals are self accounting and empowered in conjunction with the Federal Civil Service to meet their human capital needs whenever there are vacancies. The Ministry has confirmed that it's not aware of the purported recruitment exercise and advised that you should be wary of fraudsters. I hope directx and his or her co- travellers understand the import of their actions on you guys' psychologies and immediately desist from their deceits."
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rahma2011:

Rahma2011:

madam rahma did you read the love letter that that your frustrated Mr financial comfortable guy wrote me? maybe you need to read again;

"muritalaadeyemo:
Why do you guys need a particular directx to update you on this purported recruitment exercise by G-invest (or whatever)?Anybody who has been sent a redeployment text message should visit the Ministry for its veracity. I can confirm to this house that the Ministry of Trade and investment office in Area 1, Abuja has been turned into mecca by teaming unemployed youths who had received similar messages from the so called G-Invest. The message from the Ministry is very clear. For avoidance of doubt, no supervising Federal Ministry by the act establishing it is empowered to recruit for agencies/parastatals under its supervision. The agencies/parastatals are self accounting and empowered in conjunction with the Federal Civil Service to meet their human capital needs whenever there are vacancies. The Ministry has confirmed that it's not aware of the purported recruitment exercise and advised that you should be wary of fraudsters. I hope directx and his or her co- travellers understand the import of their actions on you guys' psychologies and immediately desist from their deceits."
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
muritalaadeyemo:
@directX, You are back to Nigeria? From where? Tell that to the marines!
Rahma2011 read your guy's comment to me
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
muritalaadeyemo:
Falsehood is stock in trade for the willing buyers in this forum. Replacing lies with 'superior' lies. Repent now!
Rahma2011 read your guy's respectful comments before u refer to me as shame again
Re: G-invest Exam by Ibrospencer55(m): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Take it easy Mr. DirectX
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
muritalaadeyemo:
Which office did they collect the letter from? Fake prophecy! Repent now before it is too late! Ewu
Rahma2011 read your guy's respectful comments before u refer to me as shame again
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
muritalaadeyemo:
Fraudulent G-invest! You guys wake up from your slumbers!!!
Re: G-invest Exam by Deanofbiz: 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
At d end we all here shall kn who is indeed a shame
@Ditectx you dnt need to still keep all dz bitter comments in ur mind. You r bigger than dt bro. To whom it my concern;If You didnt write d exams u r very free to doubt G-invest genueity n it will do you a whole lot of good.
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
@Rahman, your guy has accused and insulted me for this long and I never traded a word with him.I kept quiet not because am a fool, I kept quiet because am not as jobless as your Mr "financial comfortable", I kept quiet because I thought he will borrow senses some day from average-sensed men and stop talking before thinking...@rahma have I not tried? but here you are siding your partner and making references to me as he always does... well my God will judge him....he called me fraudstar many times and I kept silent, one day you will know that the God of mercy is also the God vengeance...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by abuanwar: 4:34am On Nov 19, 2014
@DirectX why do u giv much concern about wat a single person do/say about u and G-Invest datn u giv d majority of d ppl who appreciate ya gud work and helping hands/info? U dnt need to boda watever he says cos I bliv he is entitled 2 his opinion gud/bad.
Re: G-invest Exam by Motunrayur(f): 4:51am On Nov 19, 2014
directX:
motobaby take yr time oh...lol....
When u no wan talk nko.
Re: G-invest Exam by Motunrayur(f): 4:54am On Nov 19, 2014
[quote
author=directX post=28138028]90% percent of the delay has been solved
already... good-luck.... worryless, yr letters are coming [/quote] we still have 10percent to worry about. hope d remaining percent ll be solve at once?
Re: G-invest Exam by Motunrayur(f): 4:56am On Nov 19, 2014
directX:

Rahma, did you read your "mr financial comfortability" letter to me?
its ok directx, she is just trying to settle u guys.
Re: G-invest Exam by Motunrayur(f): 5:01am On Nov 19, 2014
@ Rhama i understand what u are trying to do but...... dont be bias next time u try to settle issue.
Re: G-invest Exam by muritalaadeyemo: 7:13am On Nov 19, 2014
directX:

madam rahma did you read the love letter that that your frustrated Mr financial comfortable guy wrote me? maybe you need to read again;

"muritalaadeyemo:
Many thanks to those who have personally contacted me for more clarifications on some of my comments in this forum. @Directx. There is no need to really get worked up on this issue. Any member can also reach me on Facebook or via the email address earlier provided for more clarifications. However I stand by all I have said so far and would remain active in this forum as long as the subject matter is not conclusively dealt with.
Re: G-invest Exam by Jajalastic: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2014
Mr directx,honestly you have done well.Why are you bothered if Rhama read Muritalaadeyemo's comments?.They are both on the same passage,leave them alone.Myadvice is for people to be constructive and diplomatic with write up,than using vituperate,abusive and ill-manner languages.Everybody has his/her opinion but please be constructive

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Ibrospencer55(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2014
@all Pls let us call a spade a spade
Re: G-invest Exam by Rahma2011(f): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2014
Thank you jaja
I'm sorry all if i mistakenly took a side, but these are the words i used In my last post: 'Exchange words of insults' 'you guys' 'both'
For those that are positive have every reason to do so. And as well for those that oppose it, equally have their own reason.
As for me, initially i opposed it because of the question i earlier posted and nobody in the house clear my doubt, later My intensity of search revealed to me that Ginvest is REAL.
Time will tell.
My words/advice:
Lets avoid using hash words and share only genuine Update.

Remain Kooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by ayozie(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
Now that the quarreling is over lets go back to why we are here. I believe so far all that happened have gotten our attentions together. Lets continue to be focus. I greet d house.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Farukson: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
It shall be well with us.....amin.....
Re: G-invest Exam by san22(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
I believe we are all here for a purpose and that is when the appointment will be release to us. So, we maintain some sense of maturity and how the drama wil end. Ginvest is real and for those who doubt it existence, thats their opinion which they are entitled to coz this is democracy. Let keep hope alive.
Re: G-invest Exam by pauloski84: 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
Directx are we getting d letter b4 january?
Re: G-invest Exam by Edehsman(m): 12:02am On Nov 20, 2014
Let us be prayerful and hopeful.God is in control.Nothing good comes easy.Its well in the name of LORD.
Re: G-invest Exam by nellytivities(f): 12:17am On Nov 20, 2014
see them exchanging words like kids, so after all the exchange of words, show me the letter?
I have been passing by this thread and all i see are insults.
I can see what unemployment or distaste of current jobs is doing to so many people.

@DirectX, stop doing as if you own G-Invest or that you were paid to be commenting on this forum.And stop feeling so important by with holding information because of what someone else said... some of your comments are really annoying. I think you enjoy it when people beg you. I see you as the kind of person that doesnt get attention easily so its intoxicating right now.

@muritala, i understand that the way they are making DirectX feel important is annoying,( cos really it is), i just wonder why you cannot select words. you dont even check your statements, you just write insultively without thinking. Who are you now insulting? Who? Cant you just make a simple statement without seeking for notice from Direct X?

Both of you stop feeling like kings, if you have any info share it reasonably without behaving like children. You are grauates for goodness sakes and probably have girlfriends. How do they cope with you guys? see the acts you are showcasing here.

If G-Invest is real, with time we will get to know. Stop trying to convince people whether it is real or not. say what you know and let them do the decision themselves. If you dont want to share your info amicably, SAVE IT|!...Haba!
Re: G-invest Exam by pauloski84: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2014
@nellytivities tnk u!
Re: G-invest Exam by spicygrace(f): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
G-invest stop frustrating dis ppl'' are u nt one of us @ spicy?

@ Motunyarur
Off course am one of u guys, but am not as frustrated as most pple here, coz I know 4 sure my employment letter will get to me when they r done wit it.

2 Likes

Re: G-invest Exam by Rahma2011(f): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2014
House,any Update?

Juma@ Mubarak and happy weekends ahead!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (50) (Reply)

Job Openings / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.