Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

G-invest Exam - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / G-invest Exam (124050 Views)

G-invest Deployment For Trade And Investment Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 8:14am On Jan 30, 2015
farukson pls send me ur Tell. number again. send to jibrin406@gmail.com
Re: G-invest Exam by san22(m): 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
someone should tell me, when our letters is coming is it before or after election? confuse
Re: G-invest Exam by san22(m): 6:54am On Feb 02, 2015
happy new month house. we hope and hope and remain hopeful all through last month hoping our appointmentt letters wil be release to us but hmmmmm, it wasnt so. Now we are in the month of election and we dont know what is going to be our fate now, may before or after election. God take control

3 Likes

Re: G-invest Exam by Emigba247: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
This kind work no be here oh, a day after election it wl b exactly 1 year after the test.Ma own concern is, hop if there is change of government, it won't affect us bah cos we hv been criously hopin on dis job.
Re: G-invest Exam by san22(m): 7:46am On Feb 04, 2015
same thought with u emigba and what if military take over as alleged in some quarters. just thinking oo
Re: G-invest Exam by khatea: 4:30am On Feb 05, 2015
I bliv in miracles

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by debigtime: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
Someone told me last week that the ministry have starting fixing people in various parastatals in their various states of deployment the will send all the list of people deployed to a particular state that hopefully that we are likely to start work this month ending. that the had a meeting seeking possible ways to resolve all this issues. according to him that the will soon give out our appointment letter. So let us all keep praying and keep faith .one love

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
debigtime:
pls my follow members,the fact is that I went to ministry of trade and investment office,the told me that G-Invest is a scam and the give me reason which I reason along with them. but I really love the kind of faith that you people are keep ing.am sorry if I have hurt anyone here. but let see how it all go .one love house.
Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
debigtime:
today,next week,this week,next month,before election,after election,ending of this month.we are all waiting in vain.i have one question for the house.what is G-Invest. under which ministry and we're is there office. go to your state of ur deployment and check if your names were send across.Ginvest is scam be wise.
Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
debigtime:
I want to ask this house,what is the meaning of Ginvest. does federal government deployment letter comes as Sms. is your name in federal affairs commission,if is not there why expecting federal work. the email address you wrote your acceptance letter is own by who and is that the pattern of writing government acceptance letter. remember deployment letter comes in paper form not SMS .be wise not to wait in vain.
one love.
Re: G-invest Exam by Ochukojax(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
@debigtime I thot u said it's a scam Smh

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 7:18am On Feb 07, 2015
Hahahhahahahaha!

Una no go kill person for this forum.
Good one Yassjib!!
Debigtime; which part of the fence are you seated?

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by klarke(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
#VoteTransformation
#VoteGEJ
#GodBlessNigeria

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Farukson: 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
@ klarke....dis is useless....dis is not a political forum...dont eva post something like dis.....

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Rahma2011(f): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2015
quite true Farukson, there is politics section for the interested ones. Klerke no body stops U frm joining them.

Besides, how can U transform what has no form?

Gd AM.
Re: G-invest Exam by Deanofbiz: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2015
Guys,let's do away with politics on this thread,it will do us lot more good. Let's not distract ourselves from the purpose this thread was created for.#ginvestnotpolitics#onelove

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by klarke(m): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2015
God's grace to all. May our wait not be long this year.
Re: G-invest Exam by Jajalastic: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
The nitty - gritty of joining this forum is to update members of the recent happenings and development of the ginvest recruitment. We all have the same motive which is collection of appt letter.This forum is not for politics,entertainment,advertisement ,gossip,backbitting,slandering,ill-manner language but to share ideas,knowledge and information with love, happiness and respect on the ginvest recruitment. Irrespective of the language used by any member of the forum that looks irritating,provocative,insultive,dehumanising,humilating,disrespectful,annoyiing,etc.l apologise on their behalf. We all should go back to our source and get reliable,genuine and authentic information to share since election has been postponed.Thank you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by san22(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
yeah, someone wit info should tel us now that the election has been shifted to next month and april. I pray our appointment letters wil be issued without any further delay. one luv
Re: G-invest Exam by san22(m): 8:10am On Feb 12, 2015
whats the latest from ginvest in respect to our appointment letters. i think with the rescheduled of the election, we should be issued the letters.
Re: G-invest Exam by khatea: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
Its a year we wrote d exam, wats going on?
Re: G-invest Exam by san22(m): 9:10am On Feb 16, 2015
One year after we all gathered at women centre nothing had really comes out of it. hmmmm
Re: G-invest Exam by fredosan(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2015
dat thing may be scam i just go the news dat some people paid
Re: G-invest Exam by Lakea: 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
fredosan:
dat thing may be scam i just go the news dat some people paid
Whatever.....! Are we not surviving even without d job In God we relied on cuz he is our soul provider.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by Emigba247: 7:32am On Feb 19, 2015
Well, I don't think its a scam cos I ws in ministry of trade and investment on monday and I met a cousin working there, infact he works in d permanent secretry's office, so I asked him abt the whole g-invest stuff and he told me that its nt a scam cos they are also involve in it cos dey hv candidates too, he told me that the challenge the recruitment process had ws in the fund federal government released for the recruitment, he said it wsnt enough so like criously they hv to cut down d number of the candidates they wl pick for the recruitment, so he doesn't kn who and who's name is left in the list cos they hv cut down the number cos of the insufficient fund stuff, he told me that we shudnt worry abt the delayment cos this particular 1 is even fast compare to some he has seen since we even got a message before a year, he said some message usually come after a year or so, infact he showed me some guys that are directly handling d g-invest stuff and he said that he heard dat some pple paid 300k as an advancement for d job and wl later balance 300k after issuin dem the appointment letter, well, that wl all depend on ur source cos g-invest staff are nt officially aware of that..I pray our names in d room should still be there, pls can I get amen frm some body in the house.
Re: G-invest Exam by Farukson: 7:42am On Feb 19, 2015
@emigba, when r they releasing the letters?
Re: G-invest Exam by Rahma2011(f): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2015
Lets keep searching as earlier advised.

Meanwhile,interested applicant can equally try:
1. www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng (Immigration).
2. FAAN.

Gud Mo.
Re: G-invest Exam by Lakea: 9:34am On Feb 19, 2015
Emigba247:
Well, I don't think its a scam cos I ws in ministry of trade and investment on monday and I met a cousin working there, infact he works in d permanent secretry's office, so I asked him abt the whole g-invest stuff and he told me that its nt a scam cos they are also involve in it cos dey hv candidates too, he told me that the challenge the recruitment process had ws in the fund federal government released for the recruitment, he said it wsnt enough so like criously they hv to cut down d number of the candidates they wl pick for the recruitment, so he doesn't kn who and who's name is left in the list cos they hv cut down the number cos of the insufficient fund stuff, he told me that we shudnt worry abt the delayment cos this particular 1 is even fast compare to some he has seen since we even got a message before a year, he said some message usually come after a year or so, infact he showed me some guys that are directly handling d g-invest stuff and he said that he heard dat some pple paid 300k as an advancement for d job and wl later balance 300k after issuin dem the appointment letter, well, that wl all depend on ur source cos g-invest staff are nt officially aware of that..I pray our names in d room should still be there, pls can I get amen frm some body in the house.
Amen & Amen. Gud one, tnx.
Re: G-invest Exam by san22(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2015
Aameen
Re: G-invest Exam by pauloski84: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dat means d letter will soon be out...
Re: G-invest Exam by spainman(m): 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pls let us all kno wat we broadcast here. The names we mention and so on cos it could also affect some staffs. And pls Rose if u dnt mind, kindly remove ur post on page 36. God bless you
Re: G-invest Exam by Edehsman(m): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Amen and Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (50) (Reply)

Job Openings / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.