Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . (2915 Views)

Notice Before March 28(best Comment Ever)!! / Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement / Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by bloodykiller: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: you no get sense I swear! Your moniker says it all!
Learn how to create sensible topics and stop fooling around.

sad sad

berem the fool shut the Bleep and serve your ban

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by PhockPhockMan: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: you no get sense I swear! Your moniker says it all!
Learn how to create sensible topics and stop fooling around.

sad sad
If the thread is not sensible, why are you here. MTCHEEEEEWWW.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by PhockPhockMan: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

berem the fool shut the Bleep and serve your ban
Next time, she will be impeached from nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan: If the thread is not sensible, why are you here. MTCHEEEEEWWW.
because you created the senseless thread and used me as the topic of discussion. Make use of your brain please. Its not for fancy!

Goodnight!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by disloman(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Stupidity in action.
Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by ignis: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Berem, Has GEJ suddenly grown balls overnight?

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by PhockPhockMan: 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: because you created the senseless thread and used me as the topic of discussion. Make use of your brain please. Its not for fancy!

Goodnight!
Lai Lai!, no sleep for you today until you apologise to the president for describing him as ball less.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
ignis: Berem, Has GEJ suddenly grown balls overnight?
Ignis my lovely sister from another mother, how are you? smiley
Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Lai Lai!, no sleep for you today until you apologise to the president for describing him as ball less.
fuckfuck man go sleep! Night don come. sad
Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by ignis: 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Ignis my lovely sister from another mother, how are you? smiley
Am cool..... Sorry, who are you?
Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
ignis:
Am cool..... Sorry, who are you?
Berem! tongue cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by ignis: 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Berem! tongue cheesy
What happened to your moniker?
Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by bloodykiller: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Berem! the fool tongue cheesy

fool indeed

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
ignis:
What happened to your moniker?
my moniker is serving two bans simultaneously. One by oga at the top and the other by r231.

grin grin

Goodnight dear, gotta sleep! smiley
Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by dammytosh: 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

APC does npt need to pay anyone to fight for them online. Matured and responsible Nigerians knows that pdp have been failing for 15years and no time again for trial and error. Most of the pro pdp are minors that will not even get close to the polling boothe. The other minorities are paid incompetent e-warriors like you, atwireless, gboliwe and (in)sincere9gerian

I hope those matured and responsible Nigerians knows that the failures in PDP are now the bed rock of APC ?

They wil sha,.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by Longeria(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
koboko69:

APC does npt need to pay anyone to fight for them online. Matured and responsible Nigerians knows that pdp have been failing for 15years and no time again for trial and error. Most of the pro pdp are minors that will not even get close to the polling boothe. The other minorities are paid incompetent e-warriors like you, atwireless, Gbawe, Egift, donphilus, obiagelli, aresa, lagbake1, lagbake2, Cleverly, Nwaniba2 , caseless, Gurnam, demdem, Abagworo, ilugunboy, omenka, ngeneukwenu, berem, Mynd44, gboliwe and (in)sincere9gerian
Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by aryzgreat: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
MzJackBaueress: my moniker is serving two bans simultaneously. One by oga at the top and the other by r231.

grin grin

Goodnight dear, gotta sleep! smiley

Seun, mukina, mynd44, afam4eva what other evidence do u need to ban dis moniker for publicly going about a ban which is against Nairaland rule?
Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by PhockPhockMan: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
aryzgreat:

Seun, mukina, mynd44, afam4eva what other evidence do u need to ban dis moniker for publicly going about a ban which is against Nairaland rule?

Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by Truckpusher(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
GBTYO:

Berem can not be banned as she has mynd44 in her pocket

She even suggests which threads, posts, or posters gets trashed or banned
That mod is a dog,always going for places where the shiit is cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Germans Are To Europe,is What Igbo's Are To Nigeria / Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma / Bomb Blast In Kuje Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.