Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Really Need Webdesign Jobs! And I Am Good! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Really Need Webdesign Jobs! And I Am Good! (713 Views)

Who Can Be Of Help??? Pls I Really Need A Domain Name For My New Blog. / How Much Will I Pay For 10,000 Facebook Fanpage Likes? I Really Need It. / 27 Notepad++ Plugins, And Which You Really Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need Webdesign Jobs! And I Am Good! by jumox: 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
I am an experienced web designer and a creative php/mysql developer. I have done quite a good number of jobs but currently, I do not have any and bills that needed to be cleared up in weeks are piling.

I have tried some things but the fastest means of raising money now is with my skills and therefore, I am calling on fellow developers and other nairalanders who might have jobs to please knock on my doors.

The fact that I need the jobs badly means that they are going to be highly subsidized and you need not pay until you are satisfied.

My scope of work is simply ANYTHING that falls within php/mysql/ajax/jquery/html5/css3/javascript. The speed of delivery will be out of this world and yet no templates will be used unless otherwise stated.

If you have a job that you will want me to do for you, please reach me with the specifications on [size=18pt]jumoyield@gmail.com[/size]

Thank you.

I am waiting..
Re: I Really Need Webdesign Jobs! And I Am Good! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
samples of your great work will help
Re: I Really Need Webdesign Jobs! And I Am Good! by jumox: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
voltron: samples of your great work will help
Yea, I am sure it will but I don't want this thread to degenerate into website review thread.
Anyone that wants to engage me please send me a mail to request for samples and like I said before, they do not need to pay first.
Re: I Really Need Webdesign Jobs! And I Am Good! by GodMode: 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: I Really Need Webdesign Jobs! And I Am Good! by jumox: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
GodMode:
If u are as good as u say are then go to this sites.
Fiverr.com
Peopleperhour.com
Elance.com
Odesk.com
Stop making the mistake of looking for jobs let the jobs look for you.
I ve been to all those places and I 've been to nairaland too.

I am in nairaland now.

Meanwhile, Nairaland is more practical in the present context.

Finally, I dont let all the jobs look for me, I look for most of the jobs I do. I freelance.
Re: I Really Need Webdesign Jobs! And I Am Good! by jumox: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thanks guys .... Keep it coming.
Re: I Really Need Webdesign Jobs! And I Am Good! by jumox: 7:20am On Jul 20, 2014
so you know, I am getting the jobs already.
Finished one already, working on another and one and half grin is waiting...

Always knew nairaland is more practiical.
Once again, tanx guys.

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Privacy Policy For Your Website And Blog / User Testing Required For This AUTOMATED MARKETING WEBSITE / Let Us Do Your Work Freely For You And Get Free Stuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.