Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? (2812 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / Past Soap Operas/telenovas You'll Love To Watch Over And Over Again / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Shegman22(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
My own favourite is Prison break
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by fijiano202(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
The Proposal ......those series mentioned are not movies
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by OduntanGabriel(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Guykhena(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
@op your title said "Movie" and you listed two Tv Series,,,,,
Which should we go for

2 Likes

Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by ammyluv2002(f): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
A walk to remember

The Notebook

Lean on me

Endless love

Disco dancer

Twilight series

Titanic

1 Like

Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Joeblazeochola(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
Abraham lincoln vampire hunter
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
Isakaba,anini,end of money,the masters......karashika,I stl hv all those movies in my hauz
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Tallesty1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Merlin and Hercules
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by fijiano202(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
ammyluv2002: A walk to remember
The Notebook
Lean on me
Endless love
Disco dancer
Twilight series
Titanic
name 1,just 1 OLODO
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by prof800(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Inception
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
fijiano202: name 1,just 1 OLODO
I know,just decided to name all my best movies cause I love them equal besides the OP said movies and he mentioned series so gini big deal?

Btw, you mustnt insult someone to make a point. Stop, embrassing your innocent parents at home ok

3 Likes

Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Csami(m): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ma own isn't one

The patriot
Friday after the next
My sassy girlfriend
The fault in our stars
A beautiful mind
Saving private Ryan
The mummy
The mummy return.....etc

1 Like

Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Emyemyberry(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Lord of the rings
ghost rider
in the name of the king
let it shine
fire proof
..............Etc
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Naruto cool
Johnny the English Man - Mr Bean. undecided
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Jhydey192(m): 1:13am On Jul 17, 2014
Isakaba
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Iceskidd(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
Naruto
Naruto
Naruto
Naruto
Naruto
8 Mile
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Kezifils(m): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
Spiderman 1, 2, & 3.
Never gets old to me.
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by RebelLeader15(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Spartacus
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by RebelLeader15(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
Yoruba war films

Koroba koroba
Soun ogunlola
Saworoide
Aagogo eewo
Osa eleye
Koto aye
Eeran iya osogbo
Jogunomi
Sango
Oduduwa
Fabunmi oke imesi
Ogunmola bashorun ibadan
Balogun oluyole
Bashorun Gaa
Afonja
Oluweri magbojo

1 Like

Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by princesa(f): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
1... Seducing Mr perfect
2... The mummy, The mummy returns

Love those two movies!

1 Like

Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by NEROSKY(m): 3:26am On Jul 19, 2014
Desperate house Wife. It teaches alot about life....
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by ElFenomeno1: 3:28am On Jul 19, 2014
Friday
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by ElFenomeno1: 3:29am On Jul 19, 2014
RebelLeader15: Yoruba war films

Koroba koroba
Soun ogunlola
Saworoide
Aagogo eewo
Osa eleye
Koto aye
Eeran iya osogbo
Jogunomi
Sango
Oduduwa
Fabunmi oke imesi
Ogunmola bashorun ibadan
Balogun oluyole
Bashorun Gaa
Afonja
Oluweri magbojo

One movie, fu...cking ONE!

Do you understand english at all?!

I won't be surprised if you dont....Dimw....it!

2 Likes

Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by ElFenomeno1: 3:30am On Jul 19, 2014
princesa: 1... Seducing Mr perfect
2... The mummy, The mummy returns

Love those two movies!

1..... as in one, not two!
For God sake... What is wrong with you people?! angry

1 Like

Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by tandj: 3:31am On Jul 19, 2014
A beautiful mind.
I just lv that movie to pieces.
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by RebelLeader15(m): 5:23am On Jul 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

One movie, fu...cking ONE!

Do you understand english at all?!

I won't be surprised if you dont....Dimw....it!
what's all this rubbish,am I not at liberty to do what I like,moreover spartacus was in my first comment before I added all this to my best movies. Am not in the mood to insult people if not, I wud have givn u d best insult of ur life #be careful

2 Likes

Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by timpaker(m): 6:53am On Jul 19, 2014
Seven Lucky Kids grin
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by princesa(f): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

1..... as in one, not two!
For God sake... What is wrong with you people?! angry
whatever *flips hair* cool
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by ElFenomeno1: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2014
RebelLeader15: what's all this rubbish,am I not at liberty to do what I like,moreover spartacus was in my first comment before I added all this to my best movies. Am not in the mood to insult people if not, I wud have givn u d best insult of ur life #be careful

If you listen more, you will do better in life. Silly prat!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3d Giant Beast / ****Oyinbo Wey Wan Enter 9ja - Entertainment**** / Warning!!! Movie Spoilers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.