Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,967 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:33 AM

So,nigerian Army Now Politicians!!! To Rig Osun Pools For Pdp/ Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So,nigerian Army Now Politicians!!! To Rig Osun Pools For Pdp/ Jonathan (1174 Views)

I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Nigerian Army Now Killing Their Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So,nigerian Army Now Politicians!!! To Rig Osun Pools For Pdp/ Jonathan by subterfuge: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
I am utterly bemused at the fallen standard of the Nigerian Army!!!
It was once a proud, Professional force. It did not dabble into disgraceful rigging democracy of the criminal and currupt executive arm of government.
Now the army is finished!!!
Arrangement by the Jonathan government have reached advanced stage to deploy Soldiers all arround Osun to scare/disenfranchise the APC members from voting and to provide maximum cover for PDP to RIG the Osun pools to their satisfaction.America and Britain have described the Nigerian Army as unco-operative and slow to learn!!! Why? The Nigerian Army are now Politicians o!!
Executive military politicians.
A failed army that have been defeated by the Gallant Boko Haram forces.
Ordinary Sambisa forrest, they cannot conquer!!!
So Nigerian Army cannot fight a war??
They are now even worse than the police, and have presented themselves to be used by corrupt jonathan to Rig Osun pools.
My happiness is that this Same Nigerian Army that JONATHAN HAS SO BASTARDIZED, WILL APPLY THIS SAME RIGGING AGAINST JONATHAN DURRING THE COMMING PRESIDENTIAL ELLECTIONS.
Even if jonathan likes he can further cleanse the Army of all perceived Nothern threat. It is like the Boko Haram canker worm...
It will back fire.

3 Likes

Re: So,nigerian Army Now Politicians!!! To Rig Osun Pools For Pdp/ Jonathan by Joseph555: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Well, the Army is known to counter issues that campaigns various parties brings. About the boko Haram part; the US army hasn't ended the insurgencies in Afghanistan. The Nigerian Army have done some work in reducing the impact of Book HAram to this point and I ofcourse there is more to be done but by special grace of God all will be over.
Re: So,nigerian Army Now Politicians!!! To Rig Osun Pools For Pdp/ Jonathan by issadanmallam: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Have the same Us & British Military been able to find and stop boko haram since their so called assistance to the Nigerian Military started? how dare you call Boko Haram Galant? i am totally outraged by that comment alone. if you have lost a loved one in any of the attacks that have happened, you would never utter such comments. metecheeew!!

1 Like

Re: So,nigerian Army Now Politicians!!! To Rig Osun Pools For Pdp/ Jonathan by tafrica(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
OP, please kindly let me know how Nigerian army hope to discern apc supporters from pdp?
I want to believe during ekiti election, the soldiers were not conducting the election themselves, but were only there to ensure security and hitch free election. Same method was adopted at edo, ondo, anambra and ekiti and no post election violence was recorded.
For ur info, I'm also from Osun and I support this GEJ's militarized but free and fair election than the elections we used to have which were manned by thugs nd eventually marred with violence nd mass rigging.

1 Like

Re: So,nigerian Army Now Politicians!!! To Rig Osun Pools For Pdp/ Jonathan by BABAKABIRU301(f): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
SO ANY WHERE DAT apc FAIL IS RIGGING. ARMY WERE NOT RIGG IN EDO ONDO ANAMBRAL?. NO WAY FOR UR STATE BOY, IGBADI , ALUWO, AKE, ADA. IF U AREGBE & Tinubu LIKE BOTH OF U CAN GO TO HELL. UNDISAIRABLE ELEMENT FELLOW.
Re: So,nigerian Army Now Politicians!!! To Rig Osun Pools For Pdp/ Jonathan by subterfuge: 8:32am On Jul 17, 2014
Issadanmallam I referred to the BokoHaram as gallant because they have nearly defeated the Nigeriabn Army!!!
Bokoharam now own CHIBOK.
The Army is so scared of even venturing into SAMBISA ..
Jonathan is much more scared.
Re: So,nigerian Army Now Politicians!!! To Rig Osun Pools For Pdp/ Jonathan by bloodyassassin: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2014
sharap op

we wont give apc any chance of rigging
Re: So,nigerian Army Now Politicians!!! To Rig Osun Pools For Pdp/ Jonathan by citizenY(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2014
bloodyassassin: sharap op

we wont give apc any chance of rigging

Good.... and you will rig abi ??

Re: So,nigerian Army Now Politicians!!! To Rig Osun Pools For Pdp/ Jonathan by bloodyassassin: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2014
citizenY:

Good.... and you will rig abi ??

noo
Re: So,nigerian Army Now Politicians!!! To Rig Osun Pools For Pdp/ Jonathan by somebody90: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2014
Dont worry, your gallant Boko Haram will soon turn on you. Dont ask where is the Nigerian Army then when your Boko Haram comes to consume you. This fool is certainly a stunch Boko Haram member. They are the one fighting our army and nation now hiding behind online media like Nairaland. Nonesense Let us see how America and Britain will save Boko Haram sypathizers when their leviathan comes to devour them anywhere in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: So,nigerian Army Now Politicians!!! To Rig Osun Pools For Pdp/ Jonathan by subterfuge: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
[quote author=somebody90]Dont worry, your gallant Boko Haram will soon turn on you. Dont ask where is the Nigerian Army then when your Boko Haram comes to consume you. This fool is certainly a stunch Boko Haram member. They are the one fighting our army and nation now hiding behind online media like Nairaland. Nonesense Let us see how America and Britain will save Boko Haram sypathizers when their leviathan comes to devour them anywhere in Nigeria. [ SOMEBODY90 why are you so sure that the BOKO HARAM will get to harm me? OH you now agree that Boko Haram is steadily taking over Nigeria Afterall who can stop them?? Is it your infideeel Jonathan who suffers from Downs Syndrome??who has sold our innocent CHIBOK girls all because of his do or die desire to return to Aso Rock come 2015 to continue his imbeciility?? Is it the Executive Military-Politicians. ]
Re: So,nigerian Army Now Politicians!!! To Rig Osun Pools For Pdp/ Jonathan by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
Apc pointing accusing fingers since God knows when!!!
brainless supporters of APC
Re: So,nigerian Army Now Politicians!!! To Rig Osun Pools For Pdp/ Jonathan by Plus10(m): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Election has not even come apc has already started complaining of rigging.is it that they are afraid of losing?
Re: So,nigerian Army Now Politicians!!! To Rig Osun Pools For Pdp/ Jonathan by Happywoman(f): 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
They should stop wasting energy on innocent Nigerians. Let dem go to Borno!
Re: So,nigerian Army Now Politicians!!! To Rig Osun Pools For Pdp/ Jonathan by subterfuge: 6:19am On Jul 21, 2014
Is Sambisa not a part of Nigeria
Army should defend / reclaim it from Boko Haram.
Latest is that Boko Haram has put its flag in DAMBOA.
Jonathan should congratulate Boko Haram for capturing DAMBOA.
jonathan should allow Boko Haram to RULE Damboa hapily.

(1) (Reply)

Malaysian Plane Downing A U.S. False Flag OP / BREAKING: Ezekwesili Arrested, and Released - Premium Times / Boko Haram Insurgents Kill 100, And Captures Gwoza Town In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.