Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:05 PM

Overcoming Feelings Of Worthlessness - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Overcoming Feelings Of Worthlessness (588 Views)

My Rape Experience- Overcoming A Rapist Friend / How Can We Overcome Feelings Of Rejection? / What Do You Do When Your Friend Confesses He Has Feelings For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Feelings Of Worthlessness by ojjp: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
There are times it feels one is d worst thing on earth. Some other persons get things easy, smiling and testifying. But some other persons find it hard to get any good thing. It's so frustratin seein ppl u were more brilliant than in primary n secondary sch days, doin financially better.
So i ask, hw do u overcome confusion n frustrating moments? I need counsels pls.
Thanks.
Re: Overcoming Feelings Of Worthlessness by atilla(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
Bros

the best thing to do is to look for something small to do. Maybe volunteer somewhere. When you see other people whose lives are worse than you and you do something small to help them. In a small way it helps you to feel better also. Keep reading your bible also

take care.
Re: Overcoming Feelings Of Worthlessness by ojjp: 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
atilla: Bros

the best thing to do is to look for something small to do. Maybe volunteer somewhere. When you see other people whose lives are worse than you and you do something small to help them. In a small way it helps you to feel better also. Keep reading your bible also

take care.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Annual Income Suddenly Becomes Your Weekly Income? / Seun Help Out / Modified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.