Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Land Fraud By RCCG- Excellent Men Fellowship, Advice Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Fraud By RCCG- Excellent Men Fellowship, Advice Needed (1373 Views)

Fraud By Courage & Abrahams Owners Of Parkland Meadows, Papalanto Mowe / How To Earn N85,000 To N340,000 And Above Before 20th July 2014, Powered By Rccg / Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Fraud By RCCG- Excellent Men Fellowship, Advice Needed by AmenJoan(f): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
I am posting this on behalf of my husband who has been having issues with his account since the blackout. He can't create a new topic but he will respond in the course of this thread. Please read and advice...

I have fallen victim to fraud, this time not by the regular fraudster but by a reputable church. It all started in "September 2010, I was informed about an estate scheme by the resurrection chapel parish of Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG), Abuja. This scheme was spear headed by senior pastors of a group within the church named “Excellent Men Fellowship”. They offered plots of land for sale to their parishioners as well as other members of the public at Pyakassa  district in Abuja.
I paid N700,000 for a plot of land(500 sq. meters) to the group’s  Oceanic bank (now Ecobank) account  named RCCG-RC-EMHS (Project), the acronym of Redeemed Christian Church of God, Resurrection Chapel, Excellent Men Housing Scheme and was issued a receipt immediately.  I was told that allocation of the plot will not be immediate for logistic reasons.  I believed every bit of information from the pastor and called consistently to enquire about my plot allocation, on each occasion I was reassured that I will be allocated soon enough.
January, 2012 I was yet to be allocated a plot, once again I called the lead pastor and requested for a refund as I no longer believed it was genuine, he informed me that the scheme is facing  tough challenges with the host community and also some subscribers who wanted a refund and insisted that I either wait for refund or I pay an additional 1 million naira to get an instant allocation. This new development shocked me, I rebuffed him and insisted I wanted a refund immediately. As at today I am yet to get a refund. I intend taking legal action, please kindly advice.
You may read more about this story using the link http://saharareporters.com/2013/10/09/redeemed-church-pastors-n600m-scam-pm-news-lagos
Re: Land Fraud By RCCG- Excellent Men Fellowship, Advice Needed by mufutau55(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Have you logged a complaint to Pastor Adeboye himself about this? You may get a quicker response or action if he find out that someone is trying to mess-up his Church name.

Hajji Mufutau

2 Likes

Re: Land Fraud By RCCG- Excellent Men Fellowship, Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Are they truely having issues with the host communities
Re: Land Fraud By RCCG- Excellent Men Fellowship, Advice Needed by AmenJoan(f): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
He's very much aware about what is going on and has detached himself. He was petitioned by the aggrieved subscribers.
mufutau55: Have you logged a complaint to Pastor Adeboye himself about this? You may get a quicker response or action if he find out that someone is trying to mess-up his Church name.

hajji Mufutau
Re: Land Fraud By RCCG- Excellent Men Fellowship, Advice Needed by Trendy247: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
VERY SOON WE GO HEAR SAY THE CLUELESS ONE DON SCAM PERSON
Re: Land Fraud By RCCG- Excellent Men Fellowship, Advice Needed by mufutau55(m): 12:03am On Jul 17, 2014
All in the name of Religion... That is why I believe in God not Religion..

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Land Fraud By RCCG- Excellent Men Fellowship, Advice Needed by myads890(m): 12:31am On Jul 17, 2014
Pray to God and he'll handle it. No pun intended

1 Like

Re: Land Fraud By RCCG- Excellent Men Fellowship, Advice Needed by FabioPeter: 4:21am On Jul 17, 2014
Thanks everyone for the comments. Please kindly recommend a Lawyer who is an expert un land issues.
Re: Land Fraud By RCCG- Excellent Men Fellowship, Advice Needed by cleric(m): 7:05am On Jul 17, 2014
Take legal actions. angry
Re: Land Fraud By RCCG- Excellent Men Fellowship, Advice Needed by AmenJoan(f): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
We'll like to know how to go about this please,
Re: Land Fraud By RCCG- Excellent Men Fellowship, Advice Needed by cleric(m): 2:31am On Jul 19, 2014
Please, respond to the e-mail i sent you.
Re: Land Fraud By RCCG- Excellent Men Fellowship, Advice Needed by AmenJoan(f): 5:34am On Jul 19, 2014
Responded
cleric: Please, respond to the e-mail i sent you.
Re: Land Fraud By RCCG- Excellent Men Fellowship, Advice Needed by cleric(m): 8:09am On Jul 19, 2014
AmenJoan: Responded

okay, please check again. wink

(1) (Reply)

decent 3bedrm Flat @ Oke-afa Near Ajao Estate,Off Intl Airport Rd (see pix) / Mini Flat For Rent At Olota Captain Bustop.,abule Egba / Mineral Fiber Tile, Mineral Wool Ceiling Tile Manufacturing By Sinoceiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.