Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji (57557 Views)

"I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out / I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV / My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by dani1luv: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2014

Footballer, Mikel Obi has praised Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji describing her as a lovely person.

Mikel Obi and Genevieve Nnaji began their working relationship when they were both signed by Amstel Malta as ambassadors.
Mikel spoke about the screen diva during an event organized for the Nigerian Breweries brand in Lagos.
He said:

“We work together, it’s a working relationship”. “We endorsed Amstel Malta together, she’s a very nice person; I spoke to her a few times and she’s a very lovely person.”
The Chelsea midfielder is currently in a romantic relationship with a Russian woman and he sparked possible wedding rumours when he confessed to being in love

http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/07/mikel-obi-speaks-relationship-actress-genevieve-nnaji/
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by justi4jesu(f): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
Really dats the spirit but you fall her hand for world cup na...how can u make it up grin

8 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by bizngr(f): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
[size=14pt]Now that the air is cleared Nigerian Bloggers can now GO and...[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by ojeffo: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Oya naa....I have nyashed her...she has a delicious PUCI

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Consultville(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Making front page you serious

You must be kidding

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Dapsynzeal(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nice pair..One career ever rising,the other dwindling

6 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by samukiwo(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Mikel didn't see any naija babe.. na Russia d guy go find luv. Anyway, one less husband for my naija babes. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
That's great. But I neva trust celebs, no matter hw lovely dey are.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by myworld01: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
so wetin make I do now??

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
is this really news? it would have been if he said he is dating her, waste of time #hisses#

7 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by mizzy007(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
She dos nt strike me as sombody dat wil marry a star

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by manny4life(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
Is he trying to gain borrowed positive image due to his poor performance in Brazil?

Anyway, congratulations and good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by dridowu: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
when chelsea go sell mikel ?

16 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Gee001: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
I don't understand what this is all about.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by jonescyras(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
SNAIL aka mr football phobia.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by MZdamola(f): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Who ask am?

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Ifyx(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
d last tym ah checked,Genny doesnt eat Snails...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Anacksunamun: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
And so? How's that our biz? Mtcheewwww!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Innodon(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
make i reason my Oga at the ........Mikel is in Love ........amybe that is the reason why he under performed at the world. What happened to Pique will happen to Mikel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by emaboi(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
Not this slow poke, nnaji plssssss!

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Celepope: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thought this guy's story(SNAIL) is in front page that he was seized in an airport while they tried bringing him in to America Wetin concern me sef.Still waiting for Warri wolves to bid for him transfer.

13 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Ddonoflife(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
boring.next

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
Mikelis Obilis cheesy you're slow with the ball. Maybe Genny could teach you how to be exprienced and fast in other thingstongue. Btw she is older than you shocked and it must be blocked down there.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by InvertedHammer: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by apolonius(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
Why exactly is such a trivial thing occuping the front page while more serious issues and thematic concerns are left hiding far into this forum?

I hope the moderators can be more reasonable and progressive than this piece suggest they are.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by 9jahubcom(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
hmmm
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
If it were to be a yorobaman he would probabaly say he slept with her after sucking his d1ck in the bathroom at Amstel Malta general managers office

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by hazyfm: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
mtchew
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by AdmiralPato(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Emilord(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
What exactly is this?
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by MadCow1: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
No wonder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peace Hyde Is Forbes Africa's West Africa Correspondent / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Mercedes Gwagon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.