Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:31 PM

Confused About His Illegal Wife & Kids - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confused About His Illegal Wife & Kids (686 Views)

Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... / Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't / Pls Am Really Confused About This Bible Passage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confused About His Illegal Wife & Kids by queenfolly: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2008
Pls i need urgent advice about a man who is legally married to his wife with 4 children & later have extra marital affair with a lady leading to having 2 kids with her,before he meet christ.Now he wants to quit the extra marital affair but he didn,t know how to go about it.ur urgent answers will reall assist me to know what to do.
Re: Confused About His Illegal Wife & Kids by Ndipe(m): 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2008
Well, end the illegal affair, but still accept your kids. They are your flesh and blood
Re: Confused About His Illegal Wife & Kids by pilgrim1(f): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2008
Ndipe:

Well, end the illegal affair, but still accept your kids. They are your flesh and blood

Gbam. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Prayer / 24 Hours Without Record Of Sin: What Would You Do? / Eight Lies Of A Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.