Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! (5450 Views)

You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) / Nigerian Female Celebrities & Their Body Tattoos(photos) / You Will Not Believe Why Singing Trio, Styl Plus Broke Up. Na Wa O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by Andyblaze: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
The greatest footballer on the planet sat down in a chat with Andyblaze and revealed why he doesn’t have any tattoos: because
he likes to give blood.
Ronaldo, known for his efforts to help children
overcome debilitating diseases, skips the ink so
that he can continue to donate blood. In many
countries, a new tattoo can affect how often a
person donates blood, with a waiting period
between six months and a year employed as a
precaution against cross-contamination and
diseases like hepatitis.
“I don’t have tattoos because I donate blood very
often,” he said, according to Diretta News, while
also taking the time to share a photo on his
Facebook page that showed him donating at a
hospital. He reportedly gives twice a year.
Additionally, he told Spanish radio station Cadena
Cope that he became a bone marrow donor after
witnessing a teammate’s struggles.
‘It was the time when Carlos [Martins] was with us
on the national team. He told us about the problem
with his son and we, the players, showed great
unity to help him and his son because we knew it
was a very complicated situation.’
Donating bone marrow ‘is something a lot of
people think is a difficult thing to do but it’s
nothing more than drawing blood and doesn’t
hurt.’
“It doesn’t cost anything,’ he added. ‘It’s a simple
process and then you feel happy because you know
you are helping another person.

www.nairatunes.com/2014/07/why-cristiano-ronaldo-has-no-tattoos.html?

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by Smartsyn(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
Wow that's great Cr7..

Can you please donate a pint of your blood to me , so I can be a great player like you.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by holycup(m): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
That's why God will keep blessing u.
U rock my bestie.....[color=#000099][/color]

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by zeb04(f): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Really nice of him.

So many people are in need today. If you can't donate money,there are other things to donate. It is still part of saving a life.

After the nyanya bomblast,I was so happy to see people rushing in to donate blood. Old, young,rich,poor beautiful,ugly,muslim,christian. ......It touched my heart mehn. God bless nigeria,God bless cr7

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by bercarray(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
that's gud of him,to me u're much more sexy and cute more than lilwayne,dat goat de jong,that dyes himsf wit tatoo,and others too.

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by tobiboss(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ronaldo can you pls give me some of your blood? I want to use it for rituals, you hear? Please, thank you
#biggerthanlife
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by vislabraye(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Don't let Suarez see that red fluid.

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by JEITO: 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
And Grand pa Sepp Blatter will come out to say he is proud and a fasionista.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by shadowwalker101: 1:05am On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by ImpactWorld(m): 1:31am On Jul 17, 2014
Lovely!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by Ahmed0336(m): 4:46am On Jul 17, 2014
bercarray: that's gud of him,to me u're much more sexy and cute more than lilwayne,dat goat de jong,that dyes himsf wit tatoo,and others too.
so na only lil wayne own you see among rappers?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 17, 2014
zeb04: Really nice of him.

So many people are in need today. If you can't donate money,there are other things to donate. It is still part of saving a life.

After the nyanya bomblast,I was so happy to see people rushing in to donate blood. Old, young,rich,poor beautiful,ugly,muslim,christian. ......It touched my heart mehn. God bless nigeria,God bless cr7
Meanwhile, what did you donate?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by zeb04(f): 6:30am On Jul 17, 2014
Largas:
Meanwhile, what did you donate?
mtchew I went there to have fun undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 17, 2014
zeb04: mtchew I went there to have fun undecided
undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by experimentist: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2014
Fresh, fine, and fit boy.. Shey Messi fit donate blood..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by experimentist: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2014
tobiboss: Ronaldo can you pls give me some of your blood? I want to use it for rituals, you hear? Please, thank you
#biggerthanlife
Oya come make I donate my goat blood for you. She get swag..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2014
Andyblaze: The greatest footballer on the planet sat down in a chat with Andyblaze and revealed why he doesn’t have any tattoos:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by Ariyke: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2014
That's good
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by Itoroetti(m): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2014
i keep telling every1 that tattoo is a sign of immaturity.
thumbs up cr7,u've gain my respect de more
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by starcelebritybu(f): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2014
He is my favorite. He doing a great job. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by Abbey2sam(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2014
zeb04: Really nice of him.

there's still hope for Nigeria. .......cuz we Have good people out there

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by Leetunechi: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2014
Has anyone noticed,andyblaze is changin in character undecided ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by Abbey2sam(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2014
That's why he's my most favourite person on earth

I love you Ronaldo
#nohomo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by folu4real(f): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2014
Waow good of you Cristiano Ronaldo. JAH BLESS U
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by freshness2020: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2014
Messi has no tattoo too..
Waiting for Anti-Messi to play me down..
#team Messi ǻƪƪ the way!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2014
I love this Guy

God will continue to bless u
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by Alleinad(f): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2014
That's so so sweet! I have a new respect for him now just cause of this.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by Poshe7(f): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
Gosh! i love dis guy kiss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by Poshe7(f): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
Wonder if such occur to Lil wayne
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by funshyboi(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Smartsyn: Wow that's great Cr7..

Can you please donate a pint of your blood to me , so I can be a great player like you.
see ow yu think?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Poshe7: Wonder if such occur to Lil wayne
abi ooo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Poshe7: Gosh! i love dis guy kiss
serious?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savages 2days Old Baby Already Making Money!!! / Battle Of The Nude Dress – Juliet Ibrahim Vs Kim Kardashian / Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.