Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible (62555 Views)

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun / Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by iceberylin(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: Wait until you read the koran.
or Quaran
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by oilykid(m): 9:42am On Jul 20, 2014
who takes the bible serious this days.I stopped reading that book a long time ago and ever since then my life has changed for better smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Slimmos(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2014
Jesus hav come to take all dis wahala laws from us.....we are under his grace....so 4get all dos old testament wahala laws..nobody dey even send all dos laws again......na only MUSLIM people carry all dis tin for their head..infact if u check d quran almost evrytin in dis life is banned...

11 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by MadCow1: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2014
Funny..
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by mickyarams: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2014
If only Nigerians can put the same time they spend on reading fairy tales to science and technological innovation, our country will be a better place.

6 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Barselonia(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2014
serious
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Barselonia(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2014
oilykid: who takes the bible serious this days.I stopped reading that book a long time ago and ever since then my life has changed for better smiley smiley
eleyi gidi gan

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by RealSleek(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2014
A lot of rules ceased to apply since after the veil during d crucifixion of jesus

And even more became invalid since the remarkable success of. Science

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by oilykid(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2014
Barselonia:
eleyi gidi gan
translate please
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Barselonia(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2014
Slimmos: Jesus hav come to take all dis wahala laws from us.....we are under his grace....so 4get all dos old testament wahala laws..nobody dey even send all dos laws again......na only MUSLIM people carry all dis tin for their head..infact if u check d quran almost evrytin in dis life is banned...
Who wrote d old and new testament

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2014
Just shows you that the Bible (and the Quran) is not the word of God as it lacks intellectual power in aspects.

These are just a bunch of silly stories by, and values of, basic-thinking medieval human beings who talk thrash about 'speaking to God', but anyone with a brain would spot this by the rudimentary thinking in aspects of the ideas of this God.

Yet people centuries later waste one day of the week of their lives going to worship based on this bunch of rubbish given to them by medieval, power-seeking, importance-seeking illiterates (who spoke to God grin ).

I would rather watch TV and enjoy my life. So many TV programmes I can catch up on, instead of wasting my time trying to avoid the "hell fire" of some psychotic God.

Fire ko, Tire ni. grin

7 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Barselonia(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2014
oilykid: translate please
this 1 is serious
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by fckmn24seg(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2014
I am expecting IFA version of this 12 craps
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by haibe(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2014
I would have commented but the level of ignorance of the OP is beyond measure. Most are misinterpreted

6 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Mcowubaba: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2014
What are Trying to Achieve with this ur Write up..most Laws in the Old Testament, are the laws of moses(given by GOD)..christians which is christ-like...we live by the Righteousness nd Faith in our Lord Jesus christ..we are not justified by Law..but By Faith..read Romans chapter 2 to chapter 4, for more Understanding..God bless U..nd hope u went to Church...

9 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by denkingy(m): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2014
I am d righteousness of God in Christ Jesus,without faith it is impossible to please God,one cant possible keep to those rules, that is why God brought d new testament,

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by oilykid(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2014
Barselonia:
this 1 is serious
serious ke,how
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by ednut1(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2014
incest is banned. but who did cain fuk to reproduce been looking for d answer since 2005

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by victorazy(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2014
mmsen: Excellent thread.

I tell u!
Some of the instructions are for our health sake not really sin to God.
God is the maker of the body and he knoweth what can destroy it.

5 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by lilmax(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2014
Like seriously are you okay?
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by hunter21(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2014
i so doubt that God gave this rules, the person who gave them is most likely an advanced extracellestial being who came prey on the suceptabilty of underevolved jews.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Mcowubaba: 9:57am On Jul 20, 2014
Barselonia:
Who wrote d old and new testament
Jesus wrote Neither...it was the Holy spirit that Inspired Anointed men to write it, nd Note they Bible was written without the help of Google or any Textbook, it was also based on the Personal Experience of these men..(Moses,Paul, Jeremiah, isaiah,the gospels e.t.c) They Were dia when it happened(esp the New testament).....God bless u sir!!

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by victorazy(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite: Just shows you that the Bible (and the Quran) is not the word of God as it lacks intellectual power in aspects.

These are just a bunch of silly stories by, and values of, basic-thinking medieval human beings who talk thrash about 'speaking to God', but anyone with a brain would spot this by the rudimentary thinking in aspects of the ideas of this God.

Yet people centuries later waste one day of the week of their lives going to worship based on this bunch of rubbish given to them by medieval, power-seeking, importance-seeking illiterates (who spoke to God grin ).

I would rather watch TV and enjoy my life. So many TV programmes I can catch up on, instead of wasting my time trying to avoid the "hell fire" of some psychotic God.

Fire ko, Tire ni. grin

Congrat bro

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 20, 2014
mickyarams: If only Nigerians can put the same time they spend on reading fairy tales to science and technological innovation, our country will be a better place.

1,000 likes. 10,000 more.

8 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2014
OP, this was hilarious. Naija hypocrisy ooooo
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by dunhill26(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2014
Dragonking: 11. Football/ soccer:

“Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the Lord in all your dwellings.” - Leviticus 23:3

God must love football, because most Premier league games and NFL games are played on Saturday and Sunday and he hasn't smote any players yet. According to the Bible, the Sabbath is supposed to be a day of rest and prayer, but most people know it as game day. In addition, american footballs were originally made out of pigskin, which is also banned.

**Hmm, that means the final World cup match between Germany and Argentina last Sunday shouldnt have held according to the bible** sad
You are wrong. God is mercifull, we are covered by his grace. but grace should not permit sin. the sabbath begins from sunset on friday evening to sunset on saturday evening. Sunday is the 1st day of,the week...

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2014
victorazy:

Congrat bro

Congrats for ....?
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Prodigalson1(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2014
I just dey wait 4 dem deeper life members to comment. Dey like dis kind of topiccc.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by bigtt76(f): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2014
The book of New Testament expunged most of these laws grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Cwhyte(m): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2014
There's no way all these laws will be obeyed. No way. There are hundreds of laws in the Bible.

That's probably why Jesus gave only 2 laws :
1 love your neighbour as yourself.
2 love God

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS / TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ / RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.