Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible (62554 Views)

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun / Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2014
herald9: Lwkmd... princefunmi

This arguement is an ill wind that blows us no good...
I know you won't agree to my opinion neither will i to yours...
So its better i quit and go do some meaningful things with my time...
Nice sermon you got there...
You may be right am an apostate...
But i didnt just become that overnight...
And ibelieve with time you will come to terms with my ideology.

Your problem is you keep ignoring or maneuvering those questions posted to you
Take sometimes and consider them you will see those blinds falling from your eyes..

I said am loyal to the one ontop cause i know he exist...
You said yours is the truth but am not a believer!
Its as simple as that.

Case Closed

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2014
Dragonking:

Nope, there is no wisdom in you. If you were wise you would have explained it yourself and not giving a stupiid excuse after all the ranting. smiley

Like I said, there was no point explaining it myself. You won't understand. You obviously don't know the purpose of the Sabbath in the first place. So I cant waste my time trying to explain something whose concept you dont exactly appreciate.

I can't teach a toddler Calculus when he cant even do a simple Arithmetic.

If you want to know, I have given you a helpful link. If you truly are sincere, you would at least go and check what is on the link.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2014
Sagamite:

You need to read it while smoking some strong weed.

It will then be clear and less confusing. grin
is dis supposed to be funny or Wat?
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Dragonking: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
princefunmi:

Like I said, there was no point explaining it myself. You won't understand. You obviously don't know the purpose of the Sabbath in the first place. So I cant waste my time trying to explain something whose concept you dont exactly appreciate.

I can't teach a toddler Calculus when he cant even do a simple Arithmetic.

If you want to know, I have given you a helpful link. If you truly are sincere, you would at least go and check what is on the link.

You claimed to be wise but at the end all we see is fo0lishness. I dont need to go through any link when i have you oh wise one(sacarsm) to explain it live and direct here..dont bother anymore.
#case closed.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2014
Dragonking:

You claimed to be wise but at the end all we see is fo0lishness. I dont need to go through any link when i have you oh wise one(sacarsm) to explain it live and direct here..dont bother anymore.
#case closed.

Yada! Yada!! Yada!!!
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 24, 2014
Dragonking:

#case closed.

By the way, I wonder where you saw that claim. Perhaps you assumed me to be wise. That's probably because I am.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Dragonking: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2014
princefunmi:

By the way, I wonder where you saw that claim. Perhaps you assumed me to be wise. That's probably because I am.

I presumed you to be wise?

DOnt make me laugh abeg. grin grin

You dont even know the difference between a fanatic and a terrorist.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by olaric(m): 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
arsetalks: The poster of this has shown gross lack of understanding of the BIBLE. My own bible does not forbid most of those things you listed.
I guess your own bible encourages you to deprive me of my hard-earned money? Please Nairalanders appeal to Abayomi Aje to pay my money

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by wizzyblast(m): 1:04am On Jul 27, 2014
Dragonking:

^^Is this guy running away? Where is the post that shows me accusing u of not reading and understanding Christianity and cowardice seems to have something in common. No wonder allah goons are messing u guys up.

I am highly disappointed in you thinking you were going to say something reasonable and filled with wisdom. Too bad

he doesn't have to answer you in this matter.. Neither do i. God has the final say. He is worthy! !
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by blackprowler: 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
herald9:
So Where do you think all the tithe money go to...

They'll tie it to a pole and push it through the sky into heaven abi undecided

I rest my case.

I've called for non-religious community to have a physical association/group/club. Join today. Follow this thread and add your contacts www.nairaland.com/1828259/agnostics-atheists-humanists-sceptics-lets
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by blackprowler: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
qstar:

Lol.
Heaven, angels, demons, devils, talking donkeys, etc are all fables.

Embrace reality. The creator has given us a brain in this sojourn of ours, let it guide you.

I've called for non-religious
community to have a physical
association/group/club. Join today.
Follow this thread and add your
contacts
www.nairaland.com/1828259/
agnostics-atheists-humanists-
sceptics-lets
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by blackprowler: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

The bolded got me thinking.
Seems true.
And, I am pretty sure it applies to all the religion supernatural being.

I've called for non-religious
community to have a physical
association/group/club. Join today.
Follow this thread and add your
contacts
www.nairaland.com/1828259/
agnostics-atheists-humanists-
sceptics-lets
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Dragonking: 12:06am On Jul 29, 2014
wizzyblast:

he doesn't have to answer you in this matter.. Neither do i. God has the final say. He is worthy! !

You cant answer what you dont know. pls run along now.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2014
Shadhark: is dis supposed to be funny or Wat?

I am only giving you an idea on what you could do to find the rubbish stories in the Bible believable.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2014
emsheddy: why do i have to waste my time on things dat will never make sense to u? U have the freedom to call it what u like. Grace speaks!

If you can make sense, then it should make sense to me.

So this is challenging your ability to make sense. Are you going to take up the challenge and shame the devil?
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2014
bilal4riid:
Bros u can't use Bible to justify QUR'AN wrong!! Bible fails so many scientific test while Qur'an didn't, the Christians woefully fail in terms of Living according to the Bible injuction, while Muslims adhere to the teaching of Islam. So where lie the truth

Before I rip into you moronic "proof" of the truth, please tell me which scientific tests the Qur'an passed.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by jennylove7575(f): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Slimmos: Jesus hav come to take all dis wahala laws from us.....we are under his grace....so 4get all dos old testament wahala laws..nobody dey even send all dos laws again......na only MUSLIM people carry all dis tin for their head..infact if u check d quran almost evrytin in dis life is banned...
tell me ole, what makes you differnt theif ole 419. Slimmos What do you mean you never see me (devil) from ages? If you claim not to know me how you take conclude say I be prostitute or HIV carrier? You don’t call people you have not met before fabricated names to tarnish their image. Secondly, your mother and sisters should not have been calling me on the phone every now and then to beg me. Your mother says na small pikin dey worry you make I forgive you. It will be difficult for me to forgive you. You have awoken the demon in me by duping me and still having the mouth to call me names on nairaland. Last year when I was returning to uk, slimmos, didn’t I give 200,000 naira? The phone weh you dey use so no be me give you? Dat yeye Johnson weh your mama dey sleep with, wetin the man dey do for una? U are here lying to 5naira say you don’t know me before. Moses na God go judge you and your father. Stop calling my phone, if you like hide your number I will never forgive you and your father. £6000 is 6000x 280=1m 680000 naira ( 1,680000naira). You and your papa na thieves and 419. You and your papa should pay me my 1,680000naira. for your information, mr oni said the land belong to the celestial church of christ. that it was never for sale. but your father whom you are now telling the whole world that is dead, presented the documents to me, convincing me that its a family inherited land. mr oni said the documents are fraud and he showed me the original certificate of ownwership...i respected i trusted your father because he is an elderly man..unless you are now telling me that the man you presented as a father isn't. you came into nl talking shitty stuffs, calling me names pretending you are an innocent boy. you lie. me JENNIFER BROWN will not let this matter go. head go roll. you people have bitten the fingers thats feeds you.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by tpia1: 2:25am On Aug 16, 2014
hmmm
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Dragonking: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2014
tpia1: hmmm

You likey?
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Olaone1: 8:51am On Aug 17, 2014
tpia1: hmmm
Tpia1...Tpia1. My Tpia1.

How're you doing, love? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by charlala: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
Is it possible to keep all dis rules?
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by asalimpo(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
At least d bible forbids some things for d greater good of instructed.
The so-called things you "love"
is ruining their "lovers" life.
What does atheism forbid/curtail?

It's passing out licenses legalising immoderation and excessiveness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS / TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ / RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.