Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,491 members, 7,801,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. (22614 Views)

Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) / SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Akshow: 8:06am On Jul 17, 2014
IdiatFF:

I will respond to your post from the rear.
First, do you for real think with this decision, the West will 'flock' to Malawi and ignite any meanful development? Sir I do not think so. It is silly for a man to assume that he will be helped by another man just because he decides to dance nake just because the other man likes nake pictures. How about his self worth afterward? Malawi do have a culture like every other African countries which had been in place from time immemorial, but for one Banda to, for a pot of porridge, decide to desecrate such culture corrupting it with another country's show that she is a coward, uncreative and unfit to lead Malawi; development should not be hinged on mendicancy.

Secondly, you asked "... what is Un-african about a sensible
government allowing consesnting non-threatning persons
express their sexuality as they will?" It is known that homosexualism is never of Africa, it was imported. So if we enact laws to prevent it from corrupting our culture and ways of life, I see nothing bad in that. But for outsiders (The West) to threaten a sovereign nation to import an alien culture of theirs into its, Mister, such should be resisted vehemently.

"homosexuality is never of Africa"? Gooosh! U really need to educate ursef.

5 Likes

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Mudley313: 8:07am On Jul 17, 2014
donnypool:

Oboy i get one gay friend here wey like taste black a.s.s, you fit do am?

you fit pass am to your useless papa...my sweet oyinbo babe dey sleep besides me for here while suffer-head wan kill all of una out there for naija

1 Like

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Adeola894(m): 8:08am On Jul 17, 2014
«««Where can you find UK Certified online clothing store that will give you $300 for every purchases you get online?? I bet you can't find! Only rtvkollections.com can do that»»»»

«««Hurry now!!! Start getting your own share of $300 for every single wears you by purchase via rtvkollections.com»»»

#Startshoppingnow. #Thinkrtvkollection.
#Tryitnow
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by 50calibre(m): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2014
Some will say this is why women shouldn't lead a country more so an African woman. By nature, they lack the stomach to make the tough calls, this woman Joyce Banda has started to buckle to international pressure.

You can't blame her, such pressure cannot be withstood by the faint hearted. Now what you have in Malawi, is a president bending to the will of its foreign masters instead of that of its people.

Women should leave positions of power to men, especially the ones who lack the confidence and tenacity. African female leaders are having no impact on the continent whatsoever, they're just invisible puppets being shoved around by the west.

1 Like

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Blockus: 8:09am On Jul 17, 2014
If the government has to legislate on sex between consenting adults, then GOD have mercy on us all.

4 Likes

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2014
Mudley313:

you fit pass am to your useless papa...my sweet oyinbo babe dey sleep besides me for here while suffer-head wan kill all of una out there for naija

oh you dey support gay and you nor fit stand the thought of sex with a guy abi? you are an animal your gf is a dog and your useless dad a drunkard.
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by pickabeau1: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

Africans have been so thoroughly violated by colonialism. They don't even know what their culture is anymore.

Homosexuality was an accepted part of many African cultures before it was trampled out by colonial missionaries. The white man told you homosexuality is wrong. Now you think you have always hated it. You tell the white man not to bring in something you forgot you once had.

The white man told you you weren't wearing enough clothes. That you were "indecent". Now you think baring your skin is "un-African". You tell the white man not to corrupt you with their un-African núdity.

The white man told you to worship their god. Now you have surpassed them in religious fanaticism, and you call them heathens.

I weep for my the DESTRUCTION of my people's history and culture. We don't even know what was ours anymore. Confusion.

And believe me, I can back ALL of this up with historical publications and respected research journals.

Evidence?
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2014
pickabeau1:

Evidence?

Sorry, TROLL. I will respond to anyone except you. I'm sure you're excited that I actually remember you this time.
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Akshow: 8:13am On Jul 17, 2014
donnypool:

please in need you to explain the bolded?
Its for the holier than thou religious bigots who claim their religion is against homosexual practice. For such pple, its ok for them to hate the sin but not the sinner cos the sinner may not be binded by the same moral principle as u. Hate the sin, live the sinners alone with their lives and God's judgement. As long as it is btw two consenting adults, Gerrit?

2 Likes

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by laplace19(m): 8:13am On Jul 17, 2014
If Nigeria dares to join Malawi in this nonsense, then she should be ready to legalize murder too...

....cos I will use matchet/sharp razor blade to cut-off any dude's prick that will try this gay stuff near me...

And na thunder go fire any gay wey go quote me to type nonsense..... ndi ara

3 Likes

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by experimentist: 8:14am On Jul 17, 2014
Gays n fagz is time to party
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by pickabeau1: 8:15am On Jul 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

Sorry, TROLL. I will respond to anyone except you.

Who is trolling
You threaten you have evidence that african societies practiced homosex,,, provide the evidence or forever accept you are just a troll
That there are people who indulged in it does not mean it was tolerated at a societal level.

Provide the evidence
tongue

1 Like

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 17, 2014
laplace19: If Nigeria dares to join Malawi in this nonsense, then she should be ready to legalize murder too...

....cos I will use matchet/sharp razor blade to cut-off any dude's prick that will try this gay stuff near me...

And na thunder go fire any gay wey go quote me to type nonsense..... ndi ara

I'm a gay. I just quoted you. Go ahead and use your magic and thunder fire me.

6 Likes

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2014
pickabeau1:

Who is trolling
You threaten you have evidence that african societies practiced homosex,,, provide the evidence or forever accept you are just a troll
That there are people who indulged in it does not mean it was tolerated at a societal level.

Provide the evidence
tongue

Fúck off, jackass. I know you're lonely, but you're not my type. And my type is: anyone who is not YOU. Use your eyes and read.

1 Like

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by henryobinna(m): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2014
braine: Good.
you gay?
leave naija n go their son
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Akshow: 8:17am On Jul 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

Africans have been so thoroughly violated by colonialism. They don't even know what their culture is anymore.

Homosexuality was an accepted part of many African cultures before it was trampled out by colonial missionaries. The white man told you homosexuality is wrong. Now you think you have always hated it. You tell the white man not to bring in something you forgot you once had.

The white man told you you weren't wearing enough clothes. That you were "indecent". Now you think baring your skin is "un-African". You tell the white man not to corrupt you with their un-African núdity.

The white man told you to worship their god. Now you have surpassed them in religious fanaticism, and you call them heathens.

I weep for my the DESTRUCTION of my people's history and culture. We don't even know what was ours anymore. Confusion.

And believe me, I can back ALL of this up with historical publications and respected research journals.
1000 likes.

8 Likes

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by pickabeau1: 8:17am On Jul 17, 2014
Whatever....
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by henryobinna(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2014
jayseehe: Nigeria should do the same
so you'll be free to bang your fellow man right?
no way....
ntooor

1 Like

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by mu2sa2: 8:18am On Jul 17, 2014
MiguelMi6: Excuse me,but what is Un-african about a sensible government allowing consesnting non-threatning persons express their sexuality as they will.Come to think of it,the laws have been suspended,it still gives you headache,no arrest for gay persons.Do you for a second assume that 14years imprisonment will change a person's gayness.
If with this move,all Western nations flock to her and she develops her country,good for Malawi.What has your own anti-gay law gained you in Nigeria?
They say that same-sex intimacy is alien to their African and religious values and you are talking crap! You and the perverts givig you likes should go and live in the west and leave us to live in peace in anti-gay society.

1 Like

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Mudley313: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2014
donnypool:

oh you dey support gay and you nor fit stand the thought of sex with a guy abi? i am an animal my gf is a dog and my useless dad a drunkard.
i agree

during the civil rights era na so all dem racist dey blackmail and call whites when join dey fight for the rights of blacks as nigger-lovers...your useless papa naim be animal when supposed flush you for condom put for toilet after paying for s.ex with your ashewo mama...ewu sufferhead

1 Like

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by roxell120(m): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2014
wat two grown up men do in private does not concern anyone.stupid african mentality

7 Likes

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2014
Akshow: Its for the holier than thou religious bigots who claim their religion is against homosexual practice. For such pple, its ok for them to hate the sin but not the sinner cos the sinner may not be binded by the same moral principle as u. Hate the sin, live the sinners alone with their lives and God's judgement. As long as it is btw two consenting adults, Gerrit?

Sir i get your point, but the fact of it all is that, hating the sin and living the sinner alone doesn't apply to all sin, because ritual killing is a sin and the ritualist is the sinner,.I HATE BOTH. My friend here is in support of gay right 100%, he got approached by a gay guy at a club, he got angry and almost started a fight with the gay guy.

Is that part of the support for gay right we are talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2014
Mudley313:
i agree

during the civil rights era na so all dem racist dey blackmail and call whites when join dey fight for the rights of blacks as nigger-lovers...my useless papa naim be animal when supposed flush me for condom put for toilet after paying for s.ex with my ashewo mama...i be ewu my papa na sufferhead
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by GodMode: 8:24am On Jul 17, 2014
$
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by laplace19(m): 8:24am On Jul 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

I'm a gay. I just quoted you. Go ahead and use your magic and thunder fire me.

You go soon collect am...

Ihere onwe gi megbuo gi...

1 Like

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Mudley313: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2014
Mudley313:
during the civil rights era na so all dem racist dey blackmail and call whites when join dey fight for the rights of blacks as nigger-lovers...donnypool useless papa naim be animal when supposed flush donnypool for condom put for toilet after paying for s.ex with donnypool ashewo mama...ewu sufferhead
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2014
Africa has lost its voice and sovereignty!
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2014
MiguelMi6: Excuse me,but what is Un-african about a sensible government allowing consesnting non-threatning persons express their sexuality as they will.Come to think of it,the laws have been suspended,it still gives you headache,no arrest for gay persons.Do you for a second assume that 14years imprisonment will change a person's gayness.
If with this move,all Western nations flock to her and she develops her country,good for Malawi.What has your own anti-gay law gained you in Nigeria?
Now I kn u re really out of ur senses, people like u can Neva change dier sexuality from being a guy even wen imprisoned for 50 yrs.

death sentence awaits you. smhhh

2 Likes

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by GodMode: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2014
wink

2 Likes

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Empiree: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2014
Mudley313: [/b]during the civil rights era na so all dem racist dey blackmail and call whites when join dey fight for the rights of blacks as nigger-lovers...Mudley313 useless papa naim be animal when supposed flush Mudley313 for condom put for toilet after paying for s.ex with Mudley313 ashewo mama...Mudley313 papa na ewu sufferhead
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2014
`I avoid these threads like a plague.
Homosexuality is sickening.

[I'm already feeling dizzy by just typing 'homosexuality']

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) / 'Sea Of Flames': 46 Killed In Taiwan Buiidling Fire / Nigerian Man Goes On Rampage In Italy, Assaults Police Officers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.