Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Want To Be A Catholic But Friends Say I Am Making A Mistake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Be A Catholic But Friends Say I Am Making A Mistake (686 Views)

The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) / I'm A Pentecostal, I Attended A Catholic Church For The First Time And... / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be A Catholic But Friends Say I Am Making A Mistake by brownideye: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
but i dont know how?
They ask me to learn about lady of lourdes, apparition, grottos , rosary etc
please i need your help
catholics in the house, non-catholics too cool
Re: I Want To Be A Catholic But Friends Say I Am Making A Mistake by brownideye: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
undecided
Re: I Want To Be A Catholic But Friends Say I Am Making A Mistake by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
Be a catholic.

My advice.

And you musn't learn everything.
Re: I Want To Be A Catholic But Friends Say I Am Making A Mistake by brownideye: 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Be a catholic.

My advice.

And you musn't learn everything.

how? embarassed
Re: I Want To Be A Catholic But Friends Say I Am Making A Mistake by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
brownideye:

how? embarassed
if i'm not mistaken, in your first post you mentioned lots of things that you were asked to learn not so?....
Re: I Want To Be A Catholic But Friends Say I Am Making A Mistake by brownideye: 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: if i'm not mistaken, in your first post you mentioned lots of things that you were asked to learn not so?....

but they are the same things i need clarification on?
Re: I Want To Be A Catholic But Friends Say I Am Making A Mistake by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tag Mzmariah, salC, Ubenedictus

honour this call
Re: I Want To Be A Catholic But Friends Say I Am Making A Mistake by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
brownideye:

but they are the same things i need clarification on?
first off, what religion/church were/are you before now?
Re: I Want To Be A Catholic But Friends Say I Am Making A Mistake by brownideye: 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Tag Mzmariah, salC, Ubenedictus

honour this call

what is this?
Re: I Want To Be A Catholic But Friends Say I Am Making A Mistake by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
brownideye:

what is this?
i recommend them to you
Re: I Want To Be A Catholic But Friends Say I Am Making A Mistake by brownideye: 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: first off, what religion/church were/are you before now?

no religion
Re: I Want To Be A Catholic But Friends Say I Am Making A Mistake by somcherry(f): 12:04am On Jul 17, 2014
brownideye:

no religion
grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Be A Catholic But Friends Say I Am Making A Mistake by Ubenedictus(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2014
brownideye: but i dont know how?
please i need your help

i think the first question should be, why do you want to be a catholic?

Lourdes is an apparation, the rosary is a vocal-cum-meditative prayer.
Re: I Want To Be A Catholic But Friends Say I Am Making A Mistake by SalC: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Tag Mzmariah, salC, Ubenedictus

honour this call
You called me smiley
Re: I Want To Be A Catholic But Friends Say I Am Making A Mistake by Rich4god(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
brownideye: but i dont know how?
please i need your help
Who tell an intending catholic convert to learn all that... Its not the basis of catholic faith...
Re: I Want To Be A Catholic But Friends Say I Am Making A Mistake by italo: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
Why do you want to become Catholic?
Re: I Want To Be A Catholic But Friends Say I Am Making A Mistake by brownideye: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
italo: Why do you want to become Catholic?

i just want to go to church
Re: I Want To Be A Catholic But Friends Say I Am Making A Mistake by italo: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
brownideye:

i just want to go to church

Why do you want to go to Church?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fatah Declares War On Israel / Purity,humility And Praise. God's Biggest Secret / Gaza: Jihadis Use Mosques To Store Weapons, Glorify Jihad Terror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.