Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Bring Back Your Beautiful Skin Back To Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bring Back Your Beautiful Skin Back To Life (7259 Views)

Remove Those Ugly Stretch Marks & Get Your Beautiful Body Back Again / How To Make Your Beautiful And Glowing Skin / Tips On How To Maintain A Beautiful Skin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bring Back Your Beautiful Skin Back To Life by Adesola85: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
Last WK I post simple method to waist or back pain. People started mailing me to say thank you that the method is too simple to be true. I huge you if you still have similar problem following the simple method even if you are having problem going to toilet because some have problem of blood coming through their anus when in toilet. Its cause by excess of sugar in the body. If you have similar problem follow the same method. Today my target is on what people buy so much foreign bathing soups and creams to achieved. If you have any element of skin rashes or anything that have cause damages to your skin whatsoever, test this method. Go to any general market and buy the following:
Eyin Aro
IMO ojo(surphor)
Somiro(black surphor)
Eru Alamo(nine for men and seven for women)
Epo Obo
ose dudu(black soup)
Method:You will grind all this together with Ose dudu(black soup) and then be using it to rub the affected part of your body and using it to take your bath at the same time.
Don't be convince by the ingredient ,when you get to any general market show the list to all this old women selling herbal ingredient, they will lead you through. If you have any personal issue to discuss or convince by any above ingredients or process you can mail me(adesolaproject2013@gmail.com) I will help you through.Don't allow anything cureable skin disease to rub you of your beautiful skin.
Re: Bring Back Your Beautiful Skin Back To Life by ONWARDBABA: 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
Thanks
Pix wil help a long way
Re: Bring Back Your Beautiful Skin Back To Life by jojoooo: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
Skin is the most fundamental organ of our body. It is the skin which controls the temperature of the body and evacuates all the pollutions of the body. We generally need to spoil our skin by applying and consuming sound things. Our skin gets impacts from daylight and contamination. One must take legitimate consideration of skin with the goal that you have a healthy and shining skin.

Tips To Keep Skin Beautiful and Fresh Visit Us :How To Have Beautiful Skin? cheesy cheesy
Re: Bring Back Your Beautiful Skin Back To Life by Adesola85: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Dear Reader,
Thanks for your feedback about our products, we will continue to post free herbal solutions for your daily needs. Thanks

Adesola Odetoyan
Divine Herbal Home.
Re: Bring Back Your Beautiful Skin Back To Life by jethro2: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
ONWARDBABA:
Thanks
Pix wil help a long way

This is eru Alamo,

Re: Bring Back Your Beautiful Skin Back To Life by jethro2: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
2. Imi Ojo or Imi Orun

Re: Bring Back Your Beautiful Skin Back To Life by jethro2: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
3. Black soap ( ose dudu)

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Govt. Reacts To Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Umuahia / Court Restrains Resident Doctors In ESUT Teaching Hospital From Strike / Please Help Me Interprete My Glucose Blood Sugar Result!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.