Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Top Ten Nigerian Songstresses Of All Times! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Ten Nigerian Songstresses Of All Times! (502 Views)

Top Ten Nigerian Lyricist Of All Times / Top Ten Nigerian Music Producers / M.i's Top Ten Nigerian Rappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Nigerian Songstresses Of All Times! by truGambit(m): 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Growing up as a child it was fun watching my mum cook.That divine swing as she danced to the ballads of sweet old sisters who cud handle the mic n serenade the soul as well as my mum could whop up a hot meal.
Over the years female artiste have emerged;from the slums of Abeokuta to d villages of the far east down to the riverine areas of the Niger delta.the graceful symphony of style,grace,angelic melodies,beautiful lyrics and pitch perfect delivery remains constant features that these songstresses possess in common.
Although many of these angelic phenoms didn't make international waves....locally they were a delight and many of their hits were/are as commercial as can it gets....These ladies r simply in a class of their own!
This is not a list u c everyday as most people do not even know where to start with such...
My criteria for this includes a blend of beautiful voice;great lyrics,hit music production,popularity,and off course my personal opinion.
Below is a list of the top ten Nigerian songstresses....
Again,please feel free to drop your own list....
Or replace whichever is inappropriate...

10.nneka
9.salawa abeni
8.Edna evi ogoli
7.Esse Agesse
6.lidaju sisters
5.The late Tina Onwudiwe
4.the late Christy Essen igbokwe
3.asa
2.onyeka onwenu
1.Sade Adu

(1) (Reply)

Dorobucci Music Video To Premier Online Read For More Details / My Playlist / Promo ! Sankelv Media Free Musical Video Shoots. Register Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.