Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Help! My Apps Are Eating Up My RAM - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! My Apps Are Eating Up My RAM (673 Views)

Help My Ram Is Failing... / My System Is Slow Even When My RAM Is 4g. / Upgrading My Ram From 1gb To 2gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Apps Are Eating Up My RAM by favouryemmy: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Help! I'm using a Samsung GT-P3100. I've had to uninstall several of my apps due to excessive consumption of my RAM. Yet, the issue persists. Can someone please tell me how I can increase the RAM on my tablet?

Urgent please! cry
Re: Help! My Apps Are Eating Up My RAM by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 17, 2014
No solution, u Just need to backup your App, contacts, and do a factory reset (Erase Data).
Re: Help! My Apps Are Eating Up My RAM by Okuda(m): 1:22am On Jul 17, 2014
No.. download clean master on google play store. It would help a great deal. If you follow what this post above me says, in no time the same thing would happen
Re: Help! My Apps Are Eating Up My RAM by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 17, 2014
Okuda: No.. download clean master on google play store. It would help a great deal. If you follow what this post above me says, in no time the same thing would happen

Lol, clean master Will only do a temporary work.
Re: Help! My Apps Are Eating Up My RAM by Okuda(m): 1:40am On Jul 17, 2014
phatjoe50:

Lol, clean master Will only do a temporary work.

All the time components eat space in the tablets system due to cache, history and the rest..it just like emptying your recycle bin for your computer..please dont confuse the guy
Re: Help! My Apps Are Eating Up My RAM by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 17, 2014
Okuda:

All the time components eat space in the tablets system due to cache, history and the rest..it just like emptying your recycle bin for your computer..please dont confuse the guy

Good morning,

And the cache will rebuild again, Have u ever notice the way the Facebook App that comes with recent android phones behave?

The cache file is only a small, set of files that can only occupy temporarily.
Re: Help! My Apps Are Eating Up My RAM by Okuda(m): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2014
phatjoe50:

Good morning,

And the cache will rebuild again, Have u ever notice the way the Facebook App that comes with recent android phones behave?

The cache file is only a small, set of files that can only occupy temporarily.

It always does that... even in pcs.. when clean master notifies you of the buildup, delete it again..
Re: Help! My Apps Are Eating Up My RAM by donwise1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
Clean master is ur solution
Re: Help! My Apps Are Eating Up My RAM by yorex2011: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
There r apps that continuously hog ram.. Eg facebook, some widgets.. Try freezing or uninstalling those apps especially Facebook... Freeze maps too, then all tbose beautiful widgets and d rest

(1) (Reply)

You've Been Hacked! Here's What To Do / I Cannot Log In Into My Laptop / Check Out This Cool Photo Of A Third Generation Desktop Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.