Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics (27044 Views)

Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Outfit / Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) / Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by iceberylin(m): 1:03am On Jul 18, 2014
bestestgirl: cheesy cheesy cheesy Nice concept, very creative.

That firewood breaking pic sha, the guy no hold the axe well o! wink grin

I love the afro hairdos,reminds me of some of my Dad's pictures
ur Dad kept Afro @ old Age. ...

ironic tho

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 18, 2014
Why everybody come dey find babe 4 diz thread undecided?
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:20am On Jul 18, 2014
Hope she can wiggle that big fat butt
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 18, 2014
gaddamn...she has a very nice azz....I just wanna make her look back at it.....
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Kenai: 1:29am On Jul 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by iluvweed(m): 1:43am On Jul 18, 2014
Sharp guy....see UKWU........ shocked
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:46am On Jul 18, 2014
nice pics.
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by kobonaire(m): 1:57am On Jul 18, 2014
Kenai: ....!Look at that asss.
iceberylin: That As$ shocked
Ikébé super shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Just20(f): 3:01am On Jul 18, 2014
Beautiful!!! Really creative
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 18, 2014
bestestgirl:
cheesy cheesy ok O! I wont argue with such a Master, but think of it, the effort that would be exerted (while using the axe in that position) would be insane!! but then maybe you boys do it deliberately in order to build muscles. We girls on the other hand, look for how to pieces the wood with as little effort as possible.
You are right babe,That's not how to use an axe.
There is no way he can pieces those firewood without hurting himself.

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by ril19(m): 3:59am On Jul 18, 2014
Dis people seff, there own too much jare, plus dem get time
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by frakdon(m): 4:08am On Jul 18, 2014
ANAMBRA11: Why everybody come dey find babe 4 diz thread undecided?
Nna mua sef, no understand the show..

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Afam4eva(m): 4:30am On Jul 18, 2014
This is one of the bad guys of Nollywood. I love those cult/bad boy movies that he features in alongside those other guys. Nice pre-wedding pictures too. Nwanne, jisike na igbankwu gi na nwunye gi. Congratulobia in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Sameto: 4:31am On Jul 18, 2014
Nice One
Better than what o have in stuff for my wife
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Afrok(m): 5:02am On Jul 18, 2014
The pictures looks like pictures from a movie scenes, when is the real movie coming out? 27/07/2014 I guess... Congratulations junior pope.
Mehn... The guy hand balanced wella on top something wey big cheesy, I no go talk am coz am still a "V" tongue.
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Jibabs2(m): 5:05am On Jul 18, 2014
lovely
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by jaytime(m): 5:06am On Jul 18, 2014
bestestgirl:
cheesy cheesy ok O! I wont argue with such a Master, but think of it, the effort that would be exerted (while using the axe in that position) would be insane!! but then maybe you boys do it deliberately in order to build muscles. We girls on the other hand, look for how to pieces the wood with as little effort as possible.
U are very correct girl; they dont handle axe that way cos if u do, ur wrist might dislocate due to vibration. U r home grown!

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by englishmart(m): 5:44am On Jul 18, 2014
Nollywood sha.
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Wolison(m): 5:59am On Jul 18, 2014
dechandel: Nice concept
Nice pictures

Creativity at its best
#melikey cheesy
hello!
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by terryems: 6:06am On Jul 18, 2014
First page tinx. I comand others 4low
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Calebosko(m): 6:13am On Jul 18, 2014
A Lesson In Leadership
Listening to politicians' nasty rhetoric, one
might think that leadership has to be
aggressive and confrontational , but
consider this scenario about leadership.wen i was in secondary scul,in orji town owerri, imo state,
I've been taking a bus to school for years.
Most passengers keep to themselves and
no one ever talks to anyone else.
About a year after, an elderly man got on
the bus and said loudly to the driver, 'Good
morning!' Most people looked up,
annoyed, and the bus driver just grunted.
The next day the man got on at the same
stop and again he said loudly, 'Good
morning!' to the driver. Another grunt. By
the fifth day, the driver relented and
greeted the man with a semi-cheerful
'Good morning!' The man announced, 'My
name is Benny,' and asked the driver,
'What's yours?' The driver said his name
was Ralph.
That was the first time any of us heard the
driver's name and soon people began to
talk to each other and say hello to Ralph
and Benny. Soon Benny extended his
cheerful 'Good morning!' to the whole bus.
Within a few days his 'Good morning!' was
returned by a whole bunch of 'Good
mornings' and the entire bus seemed to
be friendlier. People got to know each
other.
"If a leader is someone who makes
something happen, Benny was our leader
in friendliness."
A month after, Benny didn't get on the bus
and we haven't seen him since. Everyone
began to ask about Benny and lots of
people said he may have died. No one
knew what to do and the bus got awful
quiet again. So last week, I started to act
like Benny and say, 'Good morning!' to
everyone and they cheered up again. I
guess I'm the leader now. I hope Benny
comes back to see what he started.

4 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 18, 2014
Very cute pix..HML J. Pope
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by vict505(m): 6:28am On Jul 18, 2014
bestestgirl: cheesy cheesy cheesy Nice concept, very creative.

That firewood breaking pic sha, the guy no hold the axe well o! wink grin

I love the afro hairdos,reminds me of some of my Dad's pictures
Have you seen my own afro? You will fall in love with me ooo
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by goalburner(m): 6:30am On Jul 18, 2014
axortedbabe: Chai my bf dun dey marry*sobs*
Dont worry, am here for you. Am even better than him
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by ZUBY77(m): 6:32am On Jul 18, 2014
And they will end up in one church to imitate the white msn after all this.
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by goalburner(m): 6:33am On Jul 18, 2014
Kenai: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1554497_13_jpege02b5f50d064103233b3adee3b96a510

Jesus Christ!
Look at that asss.
bruh, I swear dat yansh dey do me whayoooo
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 18, 2014
valicious1:
cheesy you're an angel, would be delighted to know u more cheesy

valicious1:
U also use de axe? cheesy I love homely babes cheesy wanna know u more cheesy

Haba Oga na... angry angry... You na Master oº°˚...

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Olaooni88(f): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2014
bestestgirl:
His hand shouldn"t be near the head of the axe, both hands should be close to the end of the long handle, makes for a better swing. #speakingfromexperience wink cheesy
hmm.. I see.. #oti pe loko.
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Truth24(m): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2014
Hadone: SO WHAT?
Bad belle
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Youngzedd(m): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2014
Nice mehn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma / Olakunle Churchill Received By Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Ahead Of Peaceful Election / Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.