Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

SAP Training Boot Camp - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / SAP Training Boot Camp (854 Views)

Boot Camp Project Management Training (group Training) In Lagos / EXECUTIVE BOOT CAMP PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL TRAINING IN NIGERIA / Project Management Professional Exam Preparation Boot Camp - Lagos, Abuja & PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SAP Training Boot Camp by raynoni: 1:13am On Jul 17, 2014
Hello. Are you interested in acquiring the real SAP Skill from a verifiable Training Organization?

These are the available Modules - SAP HCM, BW, FI, CO, MM, PP, SD, CRM, Basis and Security, GRC, HANA, BI, B1 ETC

Benefits - You will be adequately and intensively trained and they would help you get a job - Guaranteed!
You will have access to our SAP Sandbox, 24/7 during the training period
You will have access to more than 100 pool of working professionals from the company who will help you after completion
You will have access for internship at one of the company's partners
You will have access to tonnes of materials and tutorials

Duration - 4 weeks . Weekdays and Weekend classes available depending on your choice
Mode of Training - Instructor led in Class - real Practical
Cost - N300,000 - Payment Plan available for qualified participants
Time: Morning and Evening Classes Available daily - Monday - Sunday

Training Organization: Primose Technologies Ltd
Address - 22 Tokunbo Marcauley Street, Magodo. Lagos
Telephone #: 08105843676, 08134831027
Email - info@primosetraining.com

This is the best SAP Training Company in Nigeria with verifiable pool of professionals that graduated from the training and they are working

Give it a trial!!![i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice / 5 Things You Must Bear In Mind Before Graduation From Higher Institution / How Do I Handle A Rude Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.