Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Pastor Okotie's & Bode George's Wife Romance Made Me Quit – Revealed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Okotie's & Bode George's Wife Romance Made Me Quit – Revealed (3451 Views)

Bode George's Wife Rejected As NDLEA Acting Chairman / How Oritsejafor Deceived Jonathan – Okotie; He Wants To Be Popular – CAN / Bode George's Wife Appeals To Nairalanders - FAKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Okotie's & Bode George's Wife Romance Made Me Quit – Revealed by OduntanGabriel(m): 3:12am On Jul 17, 2014
His name is Okiotor Dafiaghor (a.k.a. Dafphee), he is an ex-pianist at Rev. Chris Okotie's Household of God Church who took the man of God to court over unpaid earnings, has opened up on the bad things he saw in the pastor's house while he was with him. He claims Pastor Okotie also had a lavish romance with PDP leader, Bode George's wife, Roli, who was recently made NDLEA Director by President Jonathan.
Here's what he said: "About a certain lady, Roli Adeniyi, that came up in the newspapers and said that she used to go out with Rev Chris Okotie. I know that this is true because I used to see things. We used to make excuses for him...like he's not really doing anything with them. You see a lady at 3am in his house and probably they are just doing prayer meeting and he's too man of God for that." 
The guy made a lot of shocking revelations about Pastor Okotie. Source: http://9ja-ninja..com/2014/07/pastor-okoties-bode-georges-wife.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

Re: Pastor Okotie's & Bode George's Wife Romance Made Me Quit – Revealed by stingg(m): 4:37am On Jul 17, 2014
Hmmm... that source tho undecided
Re: Pastor Okotie's & Bode George's Wife Romance Made Me Quit – Revealed by miccheck58: 5:23am On Jul 17, 2014
An HD format video clip of the romance plus a 3D glass or I wont comment. ...
Re: Pastor Okotie's & Bode George's Wife Romance Made Me Quit – Revealed by cyril83(m): 5:37am On Jul 17, 2014
Brainwashed mofo, now you can run you mouth in the public and criticize the same man you were busy defending some years ago. We don't need your loudmouthing, this is a knowned fact to every meaningful Nigerians that okotie is a wayward man ,roli george and every female members of household of god are prostitutes.

Awon Oloshi somebody! Pot calling the kettle black.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie's & Bode George's Wife Romance Made Me Quit – Revealed by mencade5(m): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2014
okotie, fvcking his church ladies since 1960
Re: Pastor Okotie's & Bode George's Wife Romance Made Me Quit – Revealed by ednut1(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2014
because he don sideline u. u con dey open mouth. yeye u self no follow nack
Re: Pastor Okotie's & Bode George's Wife Romance Made Me Quit – Revealed by MrSinister(m): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2014
ednut1: because he don sideline u. u con dey open mouth. yeye u self no follow nack
no mind the mofo
Re: Pastor Okotie's & Bode George's Wife Romance Made Me Quit – Revealed by gratieao: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2014
The guy is a big foool.
Re: Pastor Okotie's & Bode George's Wife Romance Made Me Quit – Revealed by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2014
:-XHow a grown a** man would shield a hitherto dubious man of God and look the other way while he beds some wives all cos he is your employer is what keeps dragging 9ja down. To worsen it; he is blowing the whistle now he is in his employ anymore. Agbaya oshi ni yin angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okotie's & Bode George's Wife Romance Made Me Quit – Revealed by freshness2020: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2014
cyril83: Brainwashed mofo, now you can run you mouth in the public and criticize the same man you were busy defending some years ago. We don't need your loudmouthing, this is a knowned fact to every meaningful Nigerians that okotie is a wayward man ,roli george and every female members of household of god are prostitutes.

Awon Oloshi somebody! Pot calling the kettle black.

Re: Pastor Okotie's & Bode George's Wife Romance Made Me Quit – Revealed by adanduka: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2014
In other words, Okotie is your God.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Benefited From Sure-p / If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? / See President Mugabe's Luxurious Private Mansion (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.