Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

READ A Nine-year-old Girl’s Adorable LETTER To Cheer Up David Luiz - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / READ A Nine-year-old Girl’s Adorable LETTER To Cheer Up David Luiz (695 Views)

Nine-year-old Girl’s Adorable Letter To Cheer Up David Luiz / Kanu Nwankwo Jets To Abu Dhabi To Cheer Golden Eaglets To FIFA-U17 Glory / Photo: David Luiz And His Girlfriend Sara Madeira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

READ A Nine-year-old Girl’s Adorable LETTER To Cheer Up David Luiz by OduntanGabriel(m): 3:34am On Jul 17, 2014
Brazilian defender David Luiz who captained his country to their biggest loss ever against the Germans on tuesday has found solace in a Nine-year-old girl, Ana Luz saw the Brazil defender on TV.

Ana was so moved by him that she wrote him a letter telling him that "you don't need to be sad". Luiz then shared the touching message with the world via Instagram:

English translation
"Hi David Luiz,
My name is Ana Luz.
I saw all of the Brazil games in the World Cup and I liked it a lot watching you play.
I think that you don't need to be sad because you played well and did the best you could. You were a great captain.
Life is like this, sometimes people lose and sometimes people win but people only need to be happy.
David Luiz, you are my champion.
Ana Luz Penna Reale"
"Many thanks Princess Ana, loved your letter! And many thanks to all Brazilians for the support. I'll never give up my dreams, and I will always strive to give back all the love I receive! God bless you all!"

Re: READ A Nine-year-old Girl’s Adorable LETTER To Cheer Up David Luiz by tunwumi: 4:37am On Jul 17, 2014
This is what a nigerian version will look like.

Dear Joseph Yobo,
My name is Ada adesola aisha. I saw all nigerian matches in the world cup and your performance is between horrible and terrible. I lost nairabet because of your stup*d own goal and you behaviour shows poverty is the head of your family. The last time I check you paid almost a million pounds for the release of your brother from kidnappers den. What is so special about world cup appearance fee that you and John snail obi used to demoralised our team? You have shown your usefulness has ended last January but u bribe your way into the team.
I thought your mission for appearance fee was to compesate those who runs the qualifiers that didn't made it to world cup but your selfishness show money is your God. Anyway, don't apply for any national job you are a bad example to others.
Also tell snail obi to retire from international football so young mba can take his place.
Re: READ A Nine-year-old Girl’s Adorable LETTER To Cheer Up David Luiz by ayogabriel(m): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2014
tunwumi: This is what a nigerian version will look like.

Dear Joseph Yobo,
My name is Ada adesola aisha. I saw all nigerian matches in the world cup and your performance is between horrible and terrible. I lost nairabet because of your stup*d own goal and you behaviour shows poverty is the head of your family. The last time I check you paid almost a million pounds for the release of your brother from kidnappers den. What is so special about world cup appearance fee that you and John snail obi used to demoralised our team? You have shown your usefulness has ended last January but u bribe your way into the team.
I thought your mission for appearance fee was to compesate those who runs the qualifiers that didn't made it to world cup but your selfishness show money is your God. Anyway, don't apply for any national job you are a bad example to others.
Also tell snail obi to retire from international football so young mba can take his place.
LWKMD!!! Seem you just use this medium to express your heart burn

(1) (Reply)

Team Nigeria Guide To 2014 African Athletics Champs – DAY 2 (mon Aug 11) / English Premier League Begins Today, Your Prediction For The Season / Abedi Pele, Roger Milla, George Weah To Confront Chukwu, Odegbami,Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.