Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1786 Views)

Two Cousins Die While Having Sex In Imo State / For Assholes With GirlFriends / My Brother Has 3 Girlfriends . How Does He Remove 2? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: . by mzjaney(f): 4:59am On Jul 17, 2014
U need Jesus angry
Re: . by kasheemawo(m): 4:59am On Jul 17, 2014
are u alright with this shallow thinking?
Re: . by Caseless: 5:02am On Jul 17, 2014
Marry/settle down with all of them.

2 Likes

Re: . by mzjaney(f): 5:07am On Jul 17, 2014
caseless: Marry/settle down with all of them.
grin early morning laugh tanks dear @op u don hear?
Re: . by Exponental(m): 5:20am On Jul 17, 2014
Dont tell me d 3rd is nt ur sister.... If nt, u aint man enough to marry.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 17, 2014
If you think there is nothing wrong in what you are doing why saying it here, or are you drumming support for your atrocious act?

If what you've said is true, please don't blame your grandmother in the village when ripping from what you have invested
Re: . by khiaa(f): 6:03am On Jul 17, 2014
naij28: I have 3 girlfriends,two of which are my cousins . I am looking forward to settle down soon, I have to chose which one i'm going to marry. I do not think it is wrong to Bleep your cousin. I see absolutely no wrong in it.

You are pathetic all around!!!! You screw children as well as your parents nieces/cousins.
Re: . by GodMode: 6:37am On Jul 17, 2014
$
Re: . by traware(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2014
freeboy604: If you think there is nothing wrong in what you are doing why saying it here, or are you drumming support for your atrocious act?

If what you've said is true, please don't blame your grandmother in the village when ripping from what you have invested
Calm down Sir.Apart from disgust from the public,there is absolutely nothing wrong in in.cest.Whether you believe in evolution or creationism,we are all related and we've all mated with our relatives.Afterall,the English royal family used to marry themselves because they were believed to possess 'blue blood'(royal blood)By the way,marriage amongst cousins(first,second,third cousins,etc)is still prevalent in many cultures and societies in the world
Re: . by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2014
naij28: I have 3 girlfriends,two of which are my cousins . I am looking forward to settle down soon, I have to chose which one i'm going to marry. I do not think it is wrong to Bleep your cousin. I see absolutely no wrong in it.
()p, are you in any way related to the emir of Kano abi you wan just copy am?
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2014
If your third leg causes you to sin, cut it off.

@Op, do d needful.
Re: . by wheesin(m): 8:31am On Jul 17, 2014
mzjaney: U need Jesus angry

and shekau..to blow off his testicles...some people are losing it angry
Re: . by funshyboi(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
Oya contunu in PEJ's voice
Re: . by khiaa(f): 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
GodMode:

I love u.

Thank you!! cheesy
Re: . by Caseless: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
mzjaney: grin early morning laugh tanks dear @op u don hear?
grin grin welcom!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Read what a Lady who dated her cousin said in 2010

Thisisatruelifestory and itsfrom areader/friend,thingsarehappening in thisworld… Read below:

Hello,my nameisanonymous,I’m apolytechnicstudent and I am pregnant formy cousin forthethird time. Meand my cousin areage matesin ourearly twenties,we’vebeen secretly dating for2yearsnow. I don’t haveaboyfriend neitherdoeshehaveagirlfriend,westarted having sex 2yearsago and thisismy third pregnancy forhim,we’ve previously aborted 2pregnancy that almost took my life. Itsallstarted when I gained admission in hisschool,I wastold to livewith him for someperiod beforeI would get my own accomodation coshewasa yearseniorto meand hewasliving alonein oneroom on campus.

I accepted to livewith him coswearecousinsand I seenothing bad in it, to cut thestory short westarted having sex dueto thefact that I’m alwayscarelesswith my body. I brokeup with my boyfriend and healso did thesamething to hisgirlfriend,wefellin lovewith each other,we werebehaving likecouplesto theextent that neighbourswere suspecting,wehad sex almost everytimecosI decided to livewith him as coupleson campusbeforemy motherseparated usbecauseshewasn’t comfortablewith theway wewereliving together.

Now,I am pregnant again and I am really scared ofabortion becausethe last oneI did almost took my life,itsnot likewedon’t usecondomsbut wecan becarelesssometimes. Ourparentsmust not hearabout it,I’m 6 weeksgonenow,my cousin isbegging to go foran abortion but I am so scared and out ofmy mind cosI don’t want to die.

I don’t know what to do,I’m even considering informing ourparentscos I don’t want to die,what can I do apart from abortion?

(1) (Reply)

Different Between LOVE And INFATUATION / 7 Things To Tell Yourself When You Feel Bad About Being Single / 5 Reasons Why A Woman Dislikes Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.