Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn (25091 Views)

Nigeria Beats England To West Ham Defender / Nigeria Beats Niger 10-1 (Under-17) / If Nigeria Beats Argentina I Will: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by inteli: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2014
FIFA will not be suspending Nigeria
any time soon as the condition
required for the lifting of the
temporary suspension on the country
was fulfilled on Wednesday.
The court in Jos that pronounced the
current Nigeria Football Federation
board null and void has vacate the
notice and made for the dissolution
of the board has been
quashed. Justice Lot vacated the
order restraining Aminu Maigari, NFF
president from running Nigeria
football.
FIFA had demanded that all court
cases must be withdrawn and it
seems that the Federal Government
prevailed on Mrs Rumson Baribote,
the instigator of the court case, to
withdraw the suit so that the
deadline of July 17 (today) given by
FIFA would not expire.
It is now expected that Maigari and
his board will return to office today
until at least August 28, when the
general congress of the NFF will meet
and new elections will be held.

http://m..com/breaking-news-nigeria-beats-fifa-deadline-maigari-to-return

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Decibel: 8:09am On Jul 17, 2014
Smart move. But after the Women championship we will surely return to the status quo.

34 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by bloodykiller: 8:09am On Jul 17, 2014
good
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 17, 2014
Praise tha Lorrrd!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by shizzle11(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2014
Good news! other wise a generation of brilliant footballers would have been lost at least at national level, the likes of the Manu Garba lads led by the talismanic Kelechi Iheanacho. Glad the boys will have the chance to prove their brilliance and mesmerize the world once again at the youth level, this time the U-20 world cup cool

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by kombats: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2014
Chai e pain me oooo anyhow sorry South Africa u wont be representing the gaint of africa in the U-20 women world cup. Next time try to qualify no b say una go dey find who Fifa go ban or suspend so una go quickly carry mouth say una wan represent them.
Wish the Falconet Good luck Again e pain me oooo nigeria no get liver abi dem dey fear Fifa ni

35 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by jnrbayano(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2014
Respite for the Falconets
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by bizngr(f): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2014
[size=18pt]Lol, clowns![/size]

The truth is that NFF don't want to miss the FIFA allowance for appearing in a FIFA organised tournament (Women WC, Under-20 WC). They simply paused the rivalry FOR NOW and to continue at a latter date when there won't be a FIFA tournament in view. grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by dedons: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2014
...the things I don't want to do,I find myself doing them...

Please,I need help cry
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by priscaoge(f): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2014
This is called International FOOTBALL Politicscheesycheesycheesy...Lolz FIFA vs NFF

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Segadem(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2014
Nobleval: Praise tha Lorrrd!!!
HALLELUJAH!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2014
i like the way nigeria plays international politics. We are way ahead of our African brodas. grin

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Blockus: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2014
Jonathan is a Biitch. angry

Maigari was removed by the courts. Jonathan just used executive powers to force the judiciary into obeying FIFA.

angry

#GEJMustGO. angry

If ordinary FIFA can bully him, then we have no hope.

#VoteAPGAorLP2015.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Donkaz(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2014
See as naija dey use FIFA play...dey just one dey news small, make FIFA know say naija still dey exist!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Segadem(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2014
kombats: .
what?
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by adekayo1234(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2014
corruption na Fifa second name

By the way, the traffic am seeing downstairs indicates the rate at which guys are trying to make FP. Stop this "childishness"

By the way, no front seat I dey
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Godspearl(f): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2014
Good,even though ko kan aye undecided
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by ayukdaboss(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2014
Naija 4 life grin

I was already wondering how i'll miss watching my mom's mates play under- 20 cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Bantino(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2014
I think say dem no de fear...
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2014
aug 28 na my birthday maigari
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by eph12(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus: Jonathan is a biitch.. angry
You my friend are blockus

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by yuzjet(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2014
Goodnews
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Blockus: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2014
eph12:
You my friend are blockus

Clap for yaself. You can read finally.

#Principal, you can now promote him to Primary 3. grin

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2014
i tout majority of nigerian were happy abt the previous strict move of the FG, why the sudden change of comments from this news to, '' THANKGOD "
AHa Nigeria your Transparency is questioned.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Kunzu(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2014
I thought we were already banned, now Fifa won't be suspending Nigeria. Naija be numba one player for Politics(be it Do_or Die, or vice_versa)

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Syenite(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2014
Thank heavens. Now pls FG pay NFF their July allocation so d eaglets can fly to Kinshasa and our Falconets can intensify preparations
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by allanphash7(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2014
d fear of FIFA is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by dedons: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2014
ayukdaboss: aaaa
is that your code
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by priscaoge(f): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2014
hbpeze: aug 28 na my birthday maigari
Happy Birthday in advancecheesygringrin
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by dedons: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2014
Syenite: .
are you the president of the SPACE BOOKERS ASSOCIATION?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick / Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win / Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.